Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #161
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
*nod*

And figuring a lot of the first glimpses we had of them were either very quick/limited, distant, or contrasted by hard shadows, it's made a world of difference the amount we have seen at this point compared to then.

Some shots still... eh.. but in plenty enough of other views though, yeah I feel a lot better about them now than I did before we got all this other footage and they gave us better reason and ability to find the love for this version.
Yea, there just wasn't enough marketing yet to really get people into the new designs.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #162
Shark_Blade
Emperor

I now understand why the fans are shocked by the new movie. It's really good!

The audience I'm in had a good time laughing and gasping.
Ah, bless!
Old 08-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #163
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I now understand why the fans are shocked by the new movie. It's really good!

The audience I'm in had a good time laughing and gasping.
Ah, bless!
Any negatives?

Old 08-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #164
The True Shredder
Foot Soldier

Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
Any negatives?
course not. He thinks its a really great movie. He'll give you a biased review. If you really want to know if there is any negatives than go see the movie for yourself.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #165
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The True Shredder View Post
course not. He thinks its a really great movie. He'll give you a biased review. If you really want to know if there is any negatives than go see the movie for yourself.
Alrighty then.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #166
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
In 2k12, Raph said something about "putting our thumbs up our noses" and Mikey replied "I don't think they'll fit" whilst holding his thumbs close to his face. So they're there, only very small we can't see them.

Plus if they're only breathing by mouth, TMNT 2 Raphael would've died within 5 minutes after being captured.

http://i.imgur.com/jlS9svN.jpg
The same 2k12 cartoon where if the Turtles eat something they like, their eyes pop out of their sockets?

What about when they use the breathing masks to the mouth instead of the nose when they are in space? And in this movie, didn't they hide under water too for a bit? Either way, so they have nostrils, just make them small like they have been for the past 30 years. Doesn't matter, this movie looks like it's going to flop, so the chance of us seeing the fugly faces with the shrek noses again is slim to none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
Didn't watch any of the footage...like someone said, I should stay out the new film forum if I'm not even going to watch the new film anyway. I just wanted to step in since a close friend had to tell me that (which is, ugh)...plus he had had to tell me that Raph doesn't do martial arts but just 'Hulk-stuff' and that he's pretty much a pussy (gets his ass handed to him by the Shredder) with no bad-ass scenes to call his own except stuff like 'raph killing the humvee' scene...

So...great....good luck with that, folks. Can't help if I'd like Raphael as a bad-ass martial artist and not a 'Hulk' wannabe. Oh well, again good luck with that folks. I mean, hey he's only called a NINJA turtle and did martial arts in every other film/cartoon/comic...and I trust my friend when they tell me this kind of stuff..
Only reason why I am keeping any kind of interest in this movie, was to see Raph be a badass in here, and if this is the case, I might just chuck my free ticket voucher right into the garbage.

Last edited by Warhorse; 08-06-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #167
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The True Shredder View Post
Go play in traffic. Who the **** are you telling people are biased?

All movies have flaws; Avatar, Titanic, Gone with the Wind, nothing is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
The same 2k12 cartoon where if the Turtles eat something they like, their eyes pop out of their sockets?

What about when they use the breathing masks to the mouth instead of the nose when they are in space? And in this movie, didn't they hide under water too for a bit? Either way, so they have nostrils, just make them small like they have been for the past 30 years. Doesn't matter, this movie looks like it's going to flop, so the chance of us seeing the fugly faces with the shrek noses again is slim to none.

Only reason why I am keeping any kind of interest in this movie, was to see Raph be a badass in here, and if this is the case, I might just chuck my free ticket voucher right into the garbage.
Found the hater.

See it for yourself with an open mind then rant later.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:56 PM   #168
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:

Found the hater.

How much is Platinum Dunes paying you to sell out?
Old 08-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #169
The True Shredder
Foot Soldier

Actually Yes

Quote:

Found the hater.

Actually I can tell people your review o the movie is biased because it is. Its your opinion an of course its going to be biased intentional or not. So who are you to tell the TMNT community that only your review matters and other people review is **** unless they afree with you?
Old 08-06-2014, 07:00 PM   #170
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist

you are pretty biased Shark

whether its here or tumblr..you are one of the few who has been claiming that "this will be the best movie of 2014" and "it will be the best tmnt movie ever and has no faults"

a review from you wont hold up much merit to someone who wants to know if they should see it or not

you also seem to call everyone haters for the smallest disagreement..even though youve been told to stop from both members and Mods many times

https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
Old 08-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #171
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Yes, Stop it with the Hater nonsense. I am getting sick and tired of reading the same insults from the pro-movie people over and over again.

You are acting exactly how you accused the anti-movie people of being back a month or two ago.

M-Frame, Shark_blade and Warhorse, consider this an official warning. No more of this bashing the people who don't agree with your opinion about the movie. Everyone has a different opinion. You cannot change people's minds with insults. It will never work. Let people see the movie and decide for themselves.
Closed Thread

Tags
live action films