The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-30-2022, 08:18 AM   #1
IMJ
Emperor

Liberals Rejoice: Vice Makes "Sympathy Piece" Re: Sex Offenders

16 second watch.....

Last edited by IMJ; 09-30-2022 at 08:30 AM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 05:29 PM   #2
Sumac
Banned

Vice...never fails to make people laugh.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 09:46 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord

I am amused and curious that dude’s lawyer said it was sent by mistake. Like… what did he intend to do with that photo?

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:15 AM   #4
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I am amused and curious that dude’s lawyer said it was sent by mistake. Like… what did he intend to do with that photo?
This is what the "Power Rangers Generation" doesn't understand, man. Dumbest f'n generation to ever walk the Earth.

See, they think that they are fighting "the good fight" - like little elite Puritan people, more resolute than anyone before them. But what they are going to learn in adult life is that when a $#!(bag puts a knife in someone, they do it with a smile while softly asking if the person they knifed is 'okay'.

The more that the-realities-of-life or realities-of-behavior-across-groups hits these people, maybe their opinions will be less informed by the belief that "everyone is a special flower who got a trophy".
Old 10-12-2022, 08:59 PM   #5
Prowler
Emperor

Vice is such a strange media outlet.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:16 AM   #6
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Vice is such a strange media outlet.
They interviewed an “anti-fascist” while knowing that he recently shot and killed an innocent man on the street.

They’re not strange. They’re evil.
Old 10-13-2022, 01:12 AM   #7
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
They interviewed an “anti-fascist” while knowing that he recently shot and killed an innocent man on the street.

I don't know anything about Vice and haven't heard about them until this thread... but is this much different than journalists abroad like in Iraq and Afghanistan interviewing "the other side" on the battlefield? Like, there was journalists granted an audience/interview with Saddam Hussein. That doesn't mean the journalist granted that is supporting Saddam or anything. It just means they're doing journalism. I understand that the meaning of actual journalism has been lost for a few years now, at least.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 10:39 AM   #8
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I don't know anything about Vice and haven't heard about them until this thread... but is this much different than journalists abroad like in Iraq and Afghanistan interviewing "the other side" on the battlefield? Like, there was journalists granted an audience/interview with Saddam Hussein. That doesn't mean the journalist granted that is supporting Saddam or anything. It just means they're doing journalism. I understand that the meaning of actual journalism has been lost for a few years now, at least.
Here in America, though, if you learn that someone has just committed murder and is still on the streets, you don’t just record his “side of the story” and then add it to your documentary; you immediately call the authorities and have him arrested. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Vice didn’t report that guy to the police after hearing his confession, nor did they condemn his actions. They’re commie as f***, so there’s definitely a bias there. I’m sure that if it was a far-right extremist instead they wouldn’t have even given him an opportunity to share his side of the story. They’d probably even hold him down and arrest him themselves.
Old 10-13-2022, 01:56 PM   #9
IMJ
Emperor

There is another video where the narrator-"journalist" explains that the sex offender sending her the dick pick was "just a part of his complexity".

I can't help but try to plumb the depths of her ignorant and phony intellectualism when I consider that if he tried to assault her in a room after the interview whether or not she'd then say that the rape was also "just part of his complexity".

See, liberal @$$holes simply say whatever is best matching to their strange world-view and agendas in that moment. They don't develop any true sense of reality and just continue to jerk themselves off with pseudo-intellectual, candy-@$$ buzzword bull$#!(.

For anyone here who reads that is remains ignorant as to my sense of description, I'll help you - see, I say "jerk themselves off" because these liberal @$$wipes only have their self-pleasure in mind when they wield their nonsense and project their thoughts. Liberal bull$#!( is their societal-masturbation, rather than societal-observation.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:51 AM   #10
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Well the "distinguished" Tedx Talks gave a platform to a speaker trying to normalize pedophilia. So it's no surprise how gross corporations can get.

As with Disney's perpetual employee pedophilia problem...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sney-employee/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dy-judd-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...th-shutdisney/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...or-mean-tweet/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...philia-tweets/
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 03:11 AM   #11
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
You could just say they're leftists and save yourself some time.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 09:00 AM   #12
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
Well the "distinguished" Tedx Talks gave a platform to a speaker trying to normalize pedophilia. So it's no surprise how gross corporations can get.
The vacillating messages from these people astound me. They condemn so many actions by normal people but then try to normalize pedophilia or explain that misconduct is part of someone's complexity.

And so, in fact the only defining behavior is that liberals widely condemn and try to harm normal people and normal people who make basic mistakes, yet try to prop up criminals and maladaptive who commit legitimate crimes.

Anyone who does the math clearly sees that liberals and the left get by through support and mobilization of the peasant-thinker population in the countryside beyond the outer walls of the kingdom. The life-angry and the haters are liberal.
Old 11-20-2022, 12:34 AM   #13
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
And so, in fact the only defining behavior is that liberals widely condemn and try to harm normal people and normal people who make basic mistakes, yet try to prop up criminals and maladaptive who commit legitimate crimes.
They went so far up the ass, with "helping unusual people" idea, that now "normal people" have become de-facto enemy of their ideology.

But since they are more normal people than genderconfused tarts and the like, SJWs will lose. Not to mention a lot of people they are trying to "protect" from supposed "white imperialism" (whatever they think it is), like Arabs and Latino are vehemently conservative and will punch those freaks in the throat, if they even try to bring idea that being pedo is normal and the like.

Its like they don't understand what they are doing, which is most likely the case, considering, those "activists" are rich spoiled bored kids from successful countries, who faced little to no hardships in their lives. They are incapable formulating any cohesive ideology, which is why, for example, trans******** is full of contradiction and mutually exclusive ****.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote