The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-23-2003, 10:59 AM   #1
Misfit
Stone Warrior

Just seen the first three episodes (sppilers for UK peeps)

A wonderful person from here (won't name names in case they want to remain anon ) saw my little plea and sent me a CD with the first three episodes of the new toon.

All I can say is: WOW!

The new toon is AWESOME. I hate the theme song, it's stupid but the show itself is incredible! I love the tension between Leo and Raph, I am so so glad they kept that in, just like the movie. Mikey...OMG he is so bloody great! Hilarious doesn't seem fitting enough as a word to describe him. Don is really cool too, they all have so much more depth and realisim than the old 80s toon turtles did...they have unique personalities and the viewer can really bond with them this time.

I love the new April. She's one spunky chick. Her outfit kind of surprised me, especially when at one point you could VERY CLEARLY see her butt crack...I'm surprised the censor's let that in there, but then kids these days can take way more than kids of my gen probably could, or at least the writers/powers must think so anyway. April's reaction to meeting the TMNTs for the first time was too funny. It was almost an exact copy of the movie but still great. I loved it when she kept repeating "I'm alseep, I'm asleep" over and over and when she made poor Mikey jump out of his skin by screaming right in his face. Hehe.

I am so hooked on this toon...I can't wait for Sundays now. Fingers crossed my alarm clock works from now on.
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 02:16 PM   #2
Reznorite420
Banned

Re: Just seen the first three episodes (sppilers for UK peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGirl21
The new toon is AWESOME. I hate the theme song, it's stupid
1) Looks like I'm going to have to start my little rant on how the theme could've been worse (and I have proof) again.

2) While this toon is "new" in the sense of sequence, it's not "new" in terms of concepts. In fact, it's based mostly on the original Mirage comic arcs.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 12:43 AM   #3
Ralph2003
Random Punk

Quote:
A wonderful person from here (won't name names in case they want to remain anon ) saw my little plea and sent me a CD with the first three episodes of the new toon.

The new toon is AWESOME. I hate the theme song, it's stupid but the show itself is incredible! I love the tension between Leo and Raph, I am so so glad they kept that in, just like the movie. Mikey...OMG he is so bloody great! Hilarious doesn't seem fitting enough as a word to describe him. Don is really cool too, they all have so much more depth and realisim than the old 80s toon turtles did...they have unique personalities and the viewer can really bond with them this time.

I love the new April. She's one spunky chick. Her outfit kind of surprised me, especially when at one point you could VERY CLEARLY see her butt crack...I'm surprised the censor's let that in there, but then kids these days can take way more than kids of my gen probably could, or at least the writers/powers must think so anyway. April's reaction to meeting the TMNTs for the first time was too funny. It was almost an exact copy of the movie but still great. I loved it when she kept repeating "I'm alseep, I'm asleep" over and over and when she made poor Mikey jump out of his skin by screaming right in his face. Hehe.

I am so hooked on this toon...I can't wait for Sundays now. Fingers crossed my alarm clock works from now on.
Where in the hell did you see her but crack?
Old 07-24-2003, 12:47 AM   #4
Leo656
The Franchise

Turns up quite a bit actually. Though some have argued (and it's possible) that it's actually the small of her back. It could easily be either. Whenever her back is turned and it's a mid- to close-shot, "that line" is almost always clearly visible.

I'm not saying for certain what it is, but the first time I saw it I, too, thought it was her crack.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 01:57 AM   #5
XERO
Hybrid Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph2003
Quote:

Where in the hell did you see her but crack?
Uhh, where her butt is...

BTW I love the Theme Song now, it really grew on me!

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 09:27 AM   #6
Loolaa
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Not too keen on the new theme song myself, but it's only the 'one two three...' bit I hate, the rest I can put up with.
I like what they've done with the characterisation, too. They're very close to how I see the turtles. Everytime I see Mikey in this 'toon I want to hug him!

Quote:
I love the new April. She's one spunky chick. Her outfit kind of surprised me, especially when at one point you could VERY CLEARLY see her butt crack...
Heh, I thought it was her butt crack at first too, but then I figured it must be the small of her back.

Give that alarm clock a good kickin'!
Old 04-03-2022, 12:04 AM   #7
sdp
-

So 2k3 April constantly has this line that appears to be a butt crack, this isn't just one scene it's pretty much every time we see her back through out the first few seasons of the show. I think it's meant to be some type of vertebral column line or something and not a butt crack but I mean it looks like a butt crack. I'm surprised no one really comments on this either. It's worth noting that the mid 00s did have low rise jeans and besides whale tails it was also somewhat popular for a short time for girls to wear jeans that showed a bit of butt cleavage, but somehow I don't think that's what they were going for here, or is it?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 01:10 AM   #8
Dpooly84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
https://i.imgur.com/HUh64DV.png

So 2k3 April constantly has this line that appears to be a butt crack, this isn't just one scene it's pretty much every time we see her back through out the first few seasons of the show. I think it's meant to be some type of vertebral column line or something and not a butt crack but I mean it looks like a butt crack. I'm surprised no one really comments on this either. It's worth noting that the mid 00s did have low rise jeans and besides whale tails it was also somewhat popular for a short time for girls to wear jeans that showed a bit of butt cleavage, but somehow I don't think that's what they were going for here, or is it?
Dude, did you just reply to a 20 year old post? My only question is did you just come across this, or have you been pondering this for the last 19 years? All in jest, to QUOTE a comic insult dog"i kid, I kid".
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 06:10 AM   #9
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:

Got more butt crack shots?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 08:28 PM   #10
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Got more butt crack shots?
I'm sure there's plenty more.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 08:49 PM   #11
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:

This thread is crack from the dead.... Could have just started a new one.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:03 AM   #12
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
This thread is crack from the dead.... Could have just started a new one.
As addict to crack, I must agree. A thread dedicated to finding more crack is what I need.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:31 AM   #13
Leo656
The Franchise

Looking back I can't even believe it was ever a debate. That's definitely her butt crack.

Awesome.

Old 04-04-2022, 12:56 PM   #14
Sumac
Banned

Rise from your grave...to see a buttcrack.
What a time to be alive?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:31 PM   #15
Leo656
The Franchise

To be fair, I'd rather look at April's than Casey's.

As cartoon characters' buttcracks go, that one is a lot more prominent and attractive than almost any before or since. 4Kids April was a trailblazer, for sure.

We can also ascertain that she either wears her thong super-low OR she's just straight-up going commando down there. Any consensus?

Old 04-04-2022, 01:37 PM   #16
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
To be fair, I'd rather look at April's than Casey's.

As cartoon characters' buttcracks go, that one is a lot more prominent and attractive than almost any before or since. 4Kids April was a trailblazer, for sure.

We can also ascertain that she either wears her thong super-low OR she's just straight-up going commando down there. Any consensus?
No lines means commando, right? Lol
Old 04-04-2022, 01:45 PM   #17
Leo656
The Franchise

Based on where the pants fall, my sincere and honest, not-even-joking guess is that 4Kids April both goes commando AND goes Brazilian. Or else she leaves just a tiny landing strip at most. But based on 2003-era female grooming trends, I'd say she almost certainly went the no-hair route and waxed/shaved the whole thing. You pretty much couldn't find a chick anywhere back then with even a hint of beaver, partly because the style was to wear their pants so low; so rather than guesstimate whether or not there'd be any stray hairs poking out the top of their jeans, they'd just get rid of the whole bush. Not my personal favorite, but I get why so many women went there.

But yeah, waistline that low + no visible panty lines = April probably doesn't wear underwear and is as smooth as a chicken cutlet down there.

And that'd be pretty hot if she was a Jeans Person, but she's clearly a Sweatpants/Khakis Person, and so... that means she's got a linty gash, and that's kinda off-putting.

Then again, Fred Wolf April probably has Sweaty Boot Feet (we've seen a few times that she doesn't wear socks, at least some of the time), so even the Hottest April has some questionable habits that can make her a bit off-putting to some. Which is why over-thinking these things is so dangerous.

Old 04-04-2022, 03:36 PM   #18
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Based on where the pants fall, my sincere and honest, not-even-joking guess is that 4Kids April both goes commando AND goes Brazilian. Or else she leaves just a tiny landing strip at most. But based on 2003-era female grooming trends, I'd say she almost certainly went the no-hair route and waxed/shaved the whole thing. You pretty much couldn't find a chick anywhere back then with even a hint of beaver, partly because the style was to wear their pants so low; so rather than guesstimate whether or not there'd be any stray hairs poking out the top of their jeans, they'd just get rid of the whole bush. Not my personal favorite, but I get why so many women went there.

But yeah, waistline that low + no visible panty lines = April probably doesn't wear underwear and is as smooth as a chicken cutlet down there.

And that'd be pretty hot if she was a Jeans Person, but she's clearly a Sweatpants/Khakis Person, and so... that means she's got a linty gash, and that's kinda off-putting.

Then again, Fred Wolf April probably has Sweaty Boot Feet (we've seen a few times that she doesn't wear socks, at least some of the time), so even the Hottest April has some questionable habits that can make her a bit off-putting to some. Which is why over-thinking these things is so dangerous.
Dude, you went THERE....
Old 04-04-2022, 03:57 PM   #19
Leo656
The Franchise

Which part?

Old 04-04-2022, 07:17 PM   #20
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Which part?