The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2017, 12:08 PM   #21
CyberCubed
Overlord

Season 5 had a very good format of splitting things down into arcs. I imagine if the show got another season they would have continued doing that.

Quote:
'm watching season 5 in this week in random order, I have now only the Monsters-arc left. I have to say, this is clearly my favourite season of this series, and perhaps my favourite season of any TMNT-series at all.

There is a deep love for the franchise in it - and for us fans too. I think the series wanted to say goodbye with something special for the fans - and they succeded. If I think at the 2k3-series, the first 3 seasons were great, 4 & 5 was mixed and the last two were dull for me.
2k3 Season 4 was really great, it had a slow start in the first 4ish eps in Northampton but it picked up. I like it almost as much as Season 3. Ninja Tribunal was a great arc that mixed TMNT lore with magic and powers, I just wish they left out the human acolytes. Fast Forwards greatest strength was its mass of new villains, aside from the awful Triple Threat, all the others were great.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 5