The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-24-2017, 08:42 AM   #21
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
These girls have been with so many dudes, I'm willing to bet she doesnt know who the father actually is.
nice

also likely true
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:02 AM   #22
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
These girls have been with so many dudes, I'm willing to bet she doesnt know who the father actually is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
nice

also likely true
real classy
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:02 PM   #23
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
real classy
As expected from men.
*sigh
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:13 PM   #24
CyberCubed
Overlord

For some reason I thought Kylie Jenner was still 16 or something so I could understand why people were shocked....but then I read that her current age is 20.

20 year olds can have kids. I mean, I wouldn't recommend having kids at only 20 as most 20 years olds are still immature themselves, but there's nothing wrong with that.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:24 PM   #25
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
As expected from men.
*sigh
Yes, only men can make such controversial statements such as that. Besides, this is Hollywood, celebrities hardly stick with one partner for long periods of time nowadays anyway.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:45 PM   #26
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
As expected from men.
*sigh
Bubblyshell is the biggest slut shamer here. Don't be stupid.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #27
Vegita-San
Emperor

women say far worse crap about men and women than guys ever could...oops.. i let out the secret .
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:22 PM   #28
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

With who? Didn't she just break up with what his face? Was that why they broke up? Meh, at least she doesn't get pregnant over and over again like those teen mom girls from the MTV show for I don't know why, ratings? Janell got pregnant three flipping times with three guy's and she still is as stupid as ever. We've got three people who are filing for lawsuit to get those kids away from her, Janell lost Jace to her mom that says a lot, guess will see what happens to that second born one who Nathan's mom is trying to get. Worse part of this, MTV actually is ok with this and tries to hide things from the viewers and courts to make these fake moms look good. That idiot who used the scenes from MTV series against Ember I think it was? Won the case due to that, now they are saying they cant use footage from the series in cases.

I'm going to stop watching the series, let the series die, I feel sorry for the kids that are raised under the stupid show.
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:15 PM   #29
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

I once heard someone say The Kardashians are like America's royal family.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:04 AM   #30
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
For some reason I thought Kylie Jenner was still 16 or something so I could understand why people were shocked....but then I read that her current age is 20.

20 year olds can have kids. I mean, I wouldn't recommend having kids at only 20 as most 20 years olds are still immature themselves, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Shocked? I don't think anyone here is shocked at all. More like we don't get why this is a news worthy thread to make on the technodrome. I mean, in this section we have news about people who just died, war, terrorist attacks, etc... and then a thread about one of the Kardashian bimbos getting pregnant pops up. I mean, what is there even to discuss about. Seriously, papenbrook, what did you expect to come out of this thread? Did you expect everyone to be happy for her and say "YAY CONGRATS, KYLIE!"?. Come on now, you've been here long enough to know better already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
I once heard someone say The Kardashians are like America's royal family.
Tbh, with Trump as president and rumours about The Rock and Kanye West running for office for one day, the country known as USA is closer than ever to becoming a reality show. So the Kardashians being USA's royal family suddenly doesn't sound that weird anymore.

Last edited by Prowler; 09-25-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:01 AM   #31
Vegita-San
Emperor

I sometimes wonder why papenbrook is even here.

from what i've been able to gather, they first got onto the turtles radar with the new nick show, but stopped watching halfway through because they couldn't get into it. and seems more interested in sonic and pop culture things than turtles...
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:46 PM   #32
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

She should check out the other tmnt cartoons.

And atleast she doesn't make the political threads anymore.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:49 PM   #33
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I sometimes wonder why papenbrook is even here.

from what i've been able to gather, they first got onto the turtles radar with the new nick show, but stopped watching halfway through because they couldn't get into it. and seems more interested in sonic and pop culture things than turtles...
Well I wouldn't really go there. Many people come here initially to discuss the Turtles but then end up outgrowing them or losing a bit of interest in them and just stick to the General Forums. I don't really talk about the Turtles much myself except when ti comes to FW and 2k3 since they're the two TMNT universes I'm the most familiar with. I haven't watch much of the Nick toon and haven't read the IDW comics yet, so obviously I cannot add much input about them.

That being said, there definitely are users here with agendas.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #34
CyberCubed
Overlord

The vast majority of Americans do not discuss Kardashians, you guys just have a narrow minded view of the most "loud" people who talk about the same stuff over and over.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:46 PM   #35
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
As expected from men.
*sigh
Men can be whores too. I don't discriminate.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:47 PM   #36
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
With who? Didn't she just break up with what his face? Was that why they broke up? Meh, at least she doesn't get pregnant over and over again like those teen mom girls from the MTV show for I don't know why, ratings? Janell got pregnant three flipping times with three guy's and she still is as stupid as ever. We've got three people who are filing for lawsuit to get those kids away from her, Janell lost Jace to her mom that says a lot, guess will see what happens to that second born one who Nathan's mom is trying to get. Worse part of this, MTV actually is ok with this and tries to hide things from the viewers and courts to make these fake moms look good. That idiot who used the scenes from MTV series against Ember I think it was? Won the case due to that, now they are saying they cant use footage from the series in cases.

I'm going to stop watching the series, let the series die, I feel sorry for the kids that are raised under the stupid show.
My eyes are bleeding... how do you know even any of this? Why? I don't really want to know....
Old 09-26-2017, 12:51 AM   #37
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

I’ve never understood, but why do people care so much about that family???
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:42 AM   #38
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
I’ve never understood, but why do people care so much about that family???
Lots of celebrities are famous for no reason in particular other than being shoved down people's throats 24/7.

I'd say the people who care the most about that family are teenage girls and guys who want to jerk off to Kim Kardashian.