The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 08-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Has anyone collected all TMNT books published by IDW not counting single issues?

When I look at instocktrades the list count is at 124. I noticed a few website errors bringing the count down to around 115. Anyone have them all? I would like to see a photo of your display. Anyone have a more specific count other than 115?
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #2
rich
Mad Scientist

I have them all in my collection. You can use my website (tmnt-ninjaturtles.com) one of two ways to find what you're looking for.

First way is to go to "The Collection" area under "Comics" and then Publisher of "IDW" (click here for shortcut tmnt-ninjaturtles.com). Then in the "Printing" dropdown box on the left go to all the printings that begin with "1st-TPB" and that should be all of them from IDW. Let me know if you have problems with that.

Alternately, you can go to the Blog area of my site which is where I keep track of all the IDW publications (past, present, and future). There is a specific area for TPBs from IDW (click here).

Hope that works for what you need. If not, let me know.
-rich

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
AquaParade
Banned

I have the first five issues and the 30th anniversary special. Still waiting for an arc or mini-series to come along that I love enough to buy physically.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I have them all in my collection. You can use my website (tmnt-ninjaturtles.com) one of two ways to find what you're looking for.

First way is to go to "The Collection" area under "Comics" and then Publisher of "IDW" (click here for shortcut tmnt-ninjaturtles.com). Then in the "Printing" dropdown box on the left go to all the printings that begin with "1st-TPB" and that should be all of them from IDW. Let me know if you have problems with that.

Alternately, you can go to the Blog area of my site which is where I keep track of all the IDW publications (past, present, and future). There is a specific area for TPBs from IDW (click here).

Hope that works for what you need. If not, let me know.
-rich
I thought you only collected the floppies. Boy was I wrong!!! Amazing dedication in that collection. Very nicely organized search function as well. Do you ever pass on collecting a TMNT related item?
Old 08-16-2017, 10:07 AM   #5
rich
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
I thought you only collected the floppies. Boy was I wrong!!! Amazing dedication in that collection. Very nicely organized search function as well. Do you ever pass on collecting a TMNT related item?
I primarily collect the comics anymore (single issues, TPBs, and HCs). I don't collect too many of the figures now but I do make singular exceptions to this for special sets like those for SDCC or something else.
Glad you like the search function. It was something I really worked hard on prior to launching the site. It makes finding things much easier when you can filter on multiple items. Glad it was useful.

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:27 PM   #6
member_removed
Hench Mutant

I have most of the trades.

All of the Classics, Tales, Archies, Nicktoons, various Batman crossovers IDW ongoing/Minis and onshots/Universe and Ultimates.

I don't have the Works, didn't see the point as it's just Ultimates in colour.

Forgot to ad the Souls Winter HC, HC reprint of the 25th anniversary book and the Artobiography.

No, you take the ugly one!

I'll take the ugly one!

Which one's the ugly one?
member_removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:45 PM   #7
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by member_removed View Post
I have most of the trades.

All of the Classics, Tales, Archies, Nicktoons, various Batman crossovers IDW ongoing/Minis and onshots/Universe and Ultimates.

I don't have the Works, didn't see the point as it's just Ultimates in colour.

Forgot to ad the Souls Winter HC, HC reprint of the 25th anniversary book and the Artobiography.
Very cool! What are you still missing other than the works? Do you think 115 books is in the range of available IDW TMNT publications?
Old 08-17-2017, 01:59 PM   #8
member_removed
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Very cool! What are you still missing other than the works? Do you think 115 books is in the range of available IDW TMNT publications?
Just did a quick count of my IDW TMNT books and reached 79

13 Adventures (Archie)
6 New Animated
4 Amazing Adventures
15 IDW ongoing
4 IDW collected Micros Heroes and Villians
7 IDW minis, Secret history, Utrom Empire, Ghostbusters, Mutanimals, Casey & April and Bebop and Rocksteady
1 IDW Universe
10 Classics
8 Tales
2 Batman Crossover (I think technically these are DC)
3 Misc Soul's Winter, 25th reprint and Artobiography.
6 Ultimate Collections

So besides the works (5), I don't have IDW collected editions (4), The artisan #1 of any of the limited volumes (black editions of the Ultimates etc) (7 at the time I lasted checked). Plus the 2012 annual and Change is Constant had a HC release. (2) It's all material that I have printed elsewhere. That;s at least 18 books.

That's at least 98 books, I wouldn't be surprised if 115 is right.

No, you take the ugly one!

I'll take the ugly one!

Which one's the ugly one?

Last edited by member_removed; 08-17-2017 at 02:11 PM.
member_removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:17 PM   #9
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by member_removed View Post
Just did a quick count of my IDW TMNT books and reached 79

13 Adventures (Archie)
6 New Animated
4 Amazing Adventures
15 IDW ongoing
4 IDW collected Micros Heroes and Villians
7 IDW minis, Secret history, Utrom Empire, Ghostbusters, Mutanimals, Casey & April and Bebop and Rocksteady
1 IDW Universe
10 Classics
8 Tales
2 Batman Crossover (I think technically these are DC)
3 Misc Soul's Winter, 25th reprint and Artobiography.
6 Ultimate Collections

So besides the works (5), I don't have IDW collected editions (4), The artisan #1 of any of the limited volumes (black editions of the Ultimates etc) (7 at the time I lasted checked). Plus the 2012 annual and Change is Constant had a HC release. (2) It's all material that I have printed elsewhere. That;s at least 18 books.

That's at least 98 books, I wouldn't be surprised if 115 is right.
Sounds good. I like knowing things like this. Thanks.