The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2017, 10:20 AM   #1
Bishop123
Banned

Two loose ends: Mutagen Man & April's Mother

It has been confirmed that neither will be addressed in the finale arc. Thus, this will leave the show with two glaring loose ends when it's over: the fates of Timothy/Mutagen Man and April's mom. Granted, these may not be big deals to some, but I know there are some out there who may care about both.

I suppose someone could ask one of the crew members if they had any resolution or fates planned for either, or one of them could tell us on their own. Until then though, I guess we can use this topic to speculate what happened to either of them (and in April's mom's case, backstory), or guess why they were never given onscreen closures, whether it had been behind the scenes problems or them just not knowing what to do with either.

In regards to Mutagen Man, Donnie did say in The Invasion Part 2 that Timothy "would defrost in about 70 years" (assuming that 70 wasn't a rough guess), and since the finale arc takes place only 50 years instead of 70...yeah, there's your explanation of why we won't see Tim again. April's mom is a big question mark though. Regardless of what became of her in the 50 year time skip, we're not going to learn more about her.

And I know you can probably just easily say "well they probably both died off-screen due to the time skip lol", but I'm not sure how satisfying of a conclusion that would be to some.

Last edited by Bishop123; 09-13-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Bishop123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercubed is justice, hi brandon, pappenbrooksonicfetish, sharkbladeweirdness