The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 05-30-2004, 10:41 PM   #61
Ryona

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I love that episode! Ninja Pizza rocks! My friends and I toyed with the thought of openning up a Pizzeria shop and calling it "Ninja Pizza"!
It was a funny idea years ago, but now that we're older, we're actualy putting some serious thought into it.

Thanks again for the awesome pics!
Old 05-31-2004, 02:13 AM   #62
chibi max
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonfox38
Hey--could somebody get some screens of April & Splinter from the Red Sky episodes? Thanks in advance!
hey, do anybudy the summery of Re Sky i cna't find it on the Offial site ...
chibi max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 03:00 PM   #63
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

It's there. Just go to TMNT TV on the left side of the page, scroll down to Episode Guide for the original toon (under the old school logo) and click the link. It'll take you to all ten years of the show. From there you can click each individual year and read all the episodes. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) Red Sky is from 1995 on.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:51 PM   #64
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

Hehehehe! The picture of Kala and Mikey over on page 1 reminds me of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Abominable Snowman from the Rankin/Bass special! Their eyes, especially. I'm not gonna ask for requests just yet because I skipped pages 2-3 and need to see if there's any already up that I might ask to see. Cool screenshots, by the way!
Brinatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:53 AM   #65
chibi max
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00
It's there. Just go to TMNT TV on the left side of the page, scroll down to Episode Guide for the original toon (under the old school logo) and click the link. It'll take you to all ten years of the show. From there you can click each individual year and read all the episodes. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) Red Sky is from 1995 on.
hey thx i'll will look for it
Old 06-01-2004, 02:14 PM   #66
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

Close. Season 8 started in 1994 and that was the beginning of the red sky episodes. Then season 9 in 1995 and finally season 10 in 1996.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:22 PM   #67
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

Ah. I knew it was something like that. I'm ashamed to say that when Red Sky started, I kinda fell away from Turtles for a little while. But now I'm back, stronger than before. Never to sway again!
Old 06-02-2004, 08:40 AM   #68
Jephael
That whack job behind you

I remember loosing my interest with the Ninja Turtles back in 1997 around the time Next Mutation aired. The show only caught my interest for afew episodes, but then when I realized how horribly campy it was, I got bored with it.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 09:49 AM   #69
chibi max
Thug

hye i have look under it but it stood not in it and in 1994 was it also not on it ... wread
Old 06-02-2004, 06:13 PM   #70
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael
I remember loosing my interest with the Ninja Turtles back in 1997 around the time Next Mutation aired.
Yeah, my interest was going before the Next mutation came out. I was excited that the next mutation was released though, introducing TMNT to a new generation, and I bought the four turtles figures. I watched a few eps, but that's about it. We'll have to get a next mutation screen cap thread up in July.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:17 PM   #71
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

yeah i fell out too...around 96....just cause i didn't know tmnt was still on....then i was in italy when NM came out so all i saw was the figs....which i bought...and the east meets west vhs....which i though sucked

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #72
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

When TMNT was getting low on popularity, I stuck close to the Archie series, something I was really attached to. It was almost an obsession when I longed to see the next book every month! For awhile, I lost interest in the cartoon because I didn't care too much for Lord Dregg and Carter and such.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:46 PM   #73
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
When TMNT was getting low on popularity, I stuck close to the Archie series, something I was really attached to. It was almost an obsession when I longed to see the next book every month! For awhile, I lost interest in the cartoon because I didn't care too much for Lord Dregg and Carter and such.
same here....i really liked the archie comics...and i just didn't wake up early enough to see tmnt...and when i did...it we the mutation eps...which i thought sucked....oh well now i'm back and bigger than ever

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 01:12 AM   #74
Shreddette
Hench Mutant

Hey do you have the episode the Old Switcheroo? If you could post the parts where they switch and LOTS OF the shredface parts!! those are so plenty in that episode-- there's lots of great fight scenes/poses in it as well! It has to be my favourite episode!

I reeeeally love that shot where Shredder (splinter) looks at his reflection on his armour!
Old 06-03-2004, 01:23 AM   #75
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

Oh, and from the same episode, try to get a snapshot of Leo pulling April out of the man hole. I'm curious to see if he did it carefully, but it went so fast, it was almost like he took one hold and nearly sent her flying! Heh, that would have been funny.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:29 AM   #76
Lord Vega
Random Punk

Nice caps!!!!
Could someone please post pics of the Technodorme and of the title screen of the 5 first eps?
Thanks a lot.
Lord Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 09:54 AM   #77
chibi max
Thug

hey do have someone have more caps of the episodes The Return of Dregg and The Beginning of the End of Leo capsurden in that ckistal cel and how he is transeformd in that monster ?
Old 06-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #78
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

You can find some pics of the Technodrome on page three of this thread. If you need others, we can get them. Unfortunatly, I can only get caps from DVDs, so I can't help out with the other episodes just yet. Hopefully, Artisan will continue to release our TMNT to us.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:49 PM   #79
Ryona

Funny how they accidently colored Leonardo's Mask, elbow bands, knee bands, and wrist bands orange! You'd think they'd get the other one of Leonardo mixed up with Michaelangelo! I mean, he had his swords in one of those shots!
Old 06-03-2004, 09:02 PM   #80
Brinatello
Hench Mutant

Yes, someone messed up pretty badly in the coloring department. I guess no one gave them the memo of the different colors of each turtle. Leo with the pizza is somewhat believable because you can't see the initial on his belt. Mikey, with swords, on the other hand...maybe he was practicing with his brother's weapons! Yeeeeeah, that's it.

Tags
screencaps