The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 08-07-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
You're a millenial.
*Google searches term* oh wow, I wasn't aware of that. I thought the term only meant people born after 2000.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:51 PM   #2
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Glad to help someone realize they are what they hate.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Glad to help someone realize they are what they hate.
I never said I hate young people. It's judgmental @$$hats with big egos and no sense of empathy that tick me off! I just used the term millennial because I was referring to this kid who's been arguing with me at work.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:09 PM   #4
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

I wish you became as old as you feel overnight so you that you would just wither away and become dust.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:28 PM   #5
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
My dad didn't think he ever would. I said in another thread that he was 43 when I was born.
Well my mother also told me she used to say often when she was young that she'd never get married and let alone have kids, but she got married at 30 and had her first kid(my brother) at around the age of 31-32. I guess you never say never and claiming that you'll never get married or have kids is something lots of people say when they're young, so I can see why older people don't take people in their 20s like me seriously when we say that we don't want to ever get married and have kids. But I really really CAN'T imagine myself ever getting married or having kids.

My brother has turned 34 last month and some people have been asking me and my mother if "he's married" in the last 2-3 years or so and they look surprised when the answer is "no". No one asks me that yet because I'm only 26, but I guess in a few years they'll be asking me that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Every year we get older, it is one year closer to death. Sometimes I feel like we're all one step away from the retirement home.

God we're all so old now it's ridiculous.
Dude, you could die tomorrow or in 5 years in a car accident. Or of a sudden heart attack or stroke at the age of 43. How can you even know how close or far you are to death?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:39 PM   #6
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

This title is soooo misleading.

I thought you wanted to know how I "hit" it. Shame, damn shame now you'll never know how I "hit" it.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:23 PM   #7
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I will be hitting 44 next week. 30 was a bit depressing, but 40? Woof. So much worse. I'm only 6 years from 50!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:54 PM   #8
nylemon

There is still a young boy in you. That's why you have a strong feeling of how time's flying.

It's the thing you once obsessed with and you still are obsessing with those things. The good times in the young age.

I didn't study when I was in school and just been wandering around playing. After I graduated from school and facing the realistic life I had the same feelings. Now I accept the truth and stop recall the good old times.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #9
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
I will be hitting 44 next week. 30 was a bit depressing, but 40? Woof. So much worse. I'm only 6 years from 50!
Out of curiosity do you "feel" old? I hope you don't mind me asking, but 40 sounds like, "man I'm old now" to me.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:55 AM   #10
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Out of curiosity do you "feel" old? I hope you don't mind me asking, but 40 sounds like, "man I'm old now" to me.
Depends. Some days, not too much, but others.... Man oh man, YES!! Those are usually the same days when I wake up with every joint stiff and sore, or when my feet just flat HURT from being on them all day and it takes a hot bath and the vibrating massage wand hubby gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago to get them to stop. Or when I come home so tired after work that I just pass out for two or three hours just to recuperate from the day. Those are the days I really feel "old". But 20+ years of strenuous physical work on my feet for 8 or more hours a day will do that. Definitely not as young as I used to be....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:35 AM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord

It's funny because I'm in my earlish/mid 30's now and I honestly don't feel any different than 10-15 years ago. I *think* I get more tired in the morning, but then I remember I was always like that so I don't think it is any different. I guess I am aging rather well.

It's kinda ironic, whenever I come on the internet I always forget how old I am in real life and feel like it's 2003 again.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercubed the timemaster, cybercubed thinks deep, cybercucked, same old song and dance, sjw is the new 30