The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #61
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

I think this is important to share:

Yesterday Alan ,the director dub of TMNT 2012 in Latin Spanish made a Direct live and, alongside Bebop's voice actor, they were talking about the final arc and they thoughts

-Today they record the episodes in latin spanish

-They talk about the Apritello, and how it become canon (Alan is implying it's finally canon on the show)

- Casey Jones will be in the last episodes, and Alan said that we will see him in a way that we even can not imagine

-As that Alan Prieto (who makes the voice of Leo in Latin American dub) is the director of voices practically, he already saw the chapters

- He also said that he had many feelings found throughout the final arc

- According to Alan, he says that the end leaves many things unresolved, like the Timothy issue.

-He would have liked the final chapter to be “Lone Rat and Cubs” instead of the future arc. He says it suits more from his point of view.

-Is so confirmed that the final arc is in 50 years in the future

-He didn’t make a lot of spoilers because he didn’t want the Latin American fandom burn

-Also the voice of Bebop in Latin American dub , Gerardo Alonso,give his thoughts about it but with any spoilers

-And they were talking about how the turtles grow around the series to get to this point with any spoilers(they just are based on what has happened throughout the series)

-Apart he wants to direct the dub of TMNT 2018 series

CONCLUSION

So the last arc is very strong and practically we will see interesting things (as they are shown in the promo) and they consider that the end would have been “Lone Rat and cubs” because for his thoughts to see the series in those moments as everything arise

https://www.facebook.com/99827690363...0574178738326/

Last edited by Redworld96; 09-13-2017 at 07:53 AM.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:51 AM   #62
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Actually April was 16 when she met the turtles so she would be 19 if not hitting 20 by now. That could be why she is supposedly living with the turtles now rather then living with her father.

There was talk from auman saying that even though the turtles are 50 years older, their aging process is slower so they would look like they are in their 40's. So if April and Donnie did have a child say when They are in their late twenties or early 30's the resulting child may still look like a teen even if she is over 20.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:01 AM   #63
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Actually April was 16 when she met the turtles so she would be 19 if not hitting 20 by now. That could be why she is supposedly living with the turtles now rather then living with her father.

There was talk from auman saying that even though the turtles are 50 years older, their aging process is slower so they would look like they are in their 40's. So if April and Donnie did have a child say when They are in their late twenties or early 30's the resulting child may still look like a teen even if she is over 20.
Yeah, by my count she's 19 (plus the 6 extra months she relived during the space arc).
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:06 AM   #64
newfan
Mad Scientist

I always thought they remained the ages they were to start, even though time obvioulsy passes. Never really says.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #65
Bishop123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post

- According to Alan, he says that the end leaves many things unresolved, like the Timothy issue.
That's disappointing, but it is what it is, I guess.
Bishop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #66
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Quote:

-They talk about the Apritello, and how it become canon (Alan is implying it's finally canon on the show)

- Casey Jones will be in the last episodes, and Alan said that we will see him in a way that we even can not imagine

-As that Alan Prieto (who makes the voice of Leo in Latin American dub) is the director of voices practically, he already saw the chapters

-He would have liked the final chapter to be “Lone Rat and Cubs” instead of the future arc. He says it suits more from his point of view.

-He didn’t make a lot of spoilers because he didn’t want the Latin American fandom burn

-Also the voice of Bebop in Latin American dub , Gerardo Alonso,give his thoughts about it but with any spoilers

-And they were talking about how the turtles grow around the series to get to this point with any spoilers(they just are based on what has happened throughout the series)

CONCLUSION

So the last arc is very strong and practically we will see interesting things (as they are shown in the promo) and they consider that the end would have been “Lone Rat and cubs” because for his thoughts to see the series in those moments as everything arise

Really interesting

Im not surprised its left open ended though. Ciro did imply as much when he said about putting in something that couldn't be changed if someone came back to do more on the series - implying that they 'could' extend the series if desired.

I wonder what he meant by fandom burn? Are we to expect some controversy? (beyond the usual)

Glad to hear Casey is in the finale. I'd feel kinda bad for him otherwise.

It makes sense for Lone rat and cubs to be the last episode anyway - especially given that it was written by Eastman - but also just because it brings us back to the beginning of the show for a nice circular story.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 AM   #67
JH24
Hench Mutant

@ Redworld96

That's some really nice info. Thanks for sharing.

Nice to know about April and Donatello, and I'm glad to hear Casey is going to be in it.

"...he had many feelings found throughout the arc." Does this mean it's going to be an emotional final arc?

"Fandom burn." Ciro said there would be a lot of talk about the finale afterwards. There are definitely some surprises waiting for us.

If Alan Prieto (voice of Leo) saw the scripts/episodes, this hopefully confirms Leo is going to be in it.

Definitely adds more hype for me to this finale.

Last edited by JH24; 09-13-2017 at 09:05 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #68
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post

If Alan Prieto (voice of Leo) saw the scripts/episodes, this hopefully confirms Leo is going to be in it.
Not necessarily. He's the dub director too, so he had to see all the scripts. But I also hope Leo and Mikey appear
Old 09-13-2017, 09:10 AM   #69
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Not necessary. He's the dub director too, so he had to see all the scripts. But I also hope Leo and Mikey appear
Ah, I missed that part. When I saw he did Leo's voice, I somehow skipped the rest of the sentence.

Hopefully the next trailer will show a bit more about Leo and Mikey. Even if they won't play a big role, I would love to see the entire team together one last time.

Also, thanks for sharing this info with us, Redworld96. I initially missed you posted this and credited someone else by mistake. Sorry about that.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #70
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Not necessarily. He's the dub director too, so he had to see all the scripts. But I also hope Leo and Mikey appear
Wow, that previous post you did was fairly big, missed it as I was scrolling on my phone on here earlier.
So Casey is not as we know him? I wonder what became of him, other than an old man, with false fantastic teeth?
If someone is doing Leo's voice he must be in it.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:23 AM   #71
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Ah, I missed that part. When I saw he did Leo's voice, I somehow skipped the rest of the sentence.

Hopefully the next trailer will show a bit more about Leo and Mikey. Even if they won't play a big role, I would love to see the entire team together one last time.

Also, thanks for sharing this info with us, Redworld96. I initially missed you posted this and credited someone else by mistake. Sorry about that.
Dont worry. This summary was writtten by a mexican on tumblr. But since I watched that Direct live too, I only added the Casey Jones Part
Old 09-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #72
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
I think this is important to share:

Yesterday Alan ,the director dub of TMNT 2012 in Latin Spanish made a Direct live and, alongside Bebop's voice actor, they were talking about the final arc and they thoughts

CONCLUSION

https://www.facebook.com/99827690363...0574178738326/
Cool info.

So Apritello is confirmed, so that means that the mystery turtle is there kid.

About the info on Casey, I wonder if he gets mutated.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:20 AM   #73
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Cool info.

So Apritello is confirmed, so that means that the mystery turtle is there kid.

About the info on Casey, I wonder if he gets mutated.
Even if Alan and Bebop's spanish voice actor says Apritello is canon, somehow I am still doubting. Maybe because I dont want to have hopes and then be
disappointed.

Their exact words are:
Bebop's voice actor: Now officially thanks to the ICK music video of today, he (donatello) and April are already .... Apritello is canon gentlemen!
Alan: Now yes, well, finally. (And then he starts talking about casey)
Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #74
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
"...he had many feelings found throughout the arc." Does this mean it's going to be an emotional final arc?
He means that today, he is not only finishing season 5, but also finishing the whole TV Show. And there was a lot of stories not resolved. He says that ICK is not mentioned anymore, although she appears on the music video (I just remembered this right now). There are some characters who are not mencioned neither, like Timothy.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:35 AM   #75
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Even if Alan and Bebop's spanish voice actor says Apritello is canon, somehow I am still doubting. Maybe because I dont want to have hopes and then be
disappointed.

Their exact words are:
Bebop's voice actor: Now officially thanks to the ICK music video of today, he (donatello) and April are already .... Apritello is canon gentlemen!
Alan: Now yes, well, finally. (And then he starts talking about casey)
Yeah and the video is clearly not canon itself.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #76
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Yeah and the video is clearly not canon itself.
The thing is that he knows what the finale arc is about, so if he's nodding what the voice actor is saying about the couple being canon, maybe it's because the kiss on the music video really means something for the show. I don't know.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:32 AM   #77
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
He means that today, he is not only finishing season 5, but also finishing the whole TV Show. And there was a lot of stories not resolved. He says that ICK is not mentioned anymore, although she appears on the music video (I just remembered this right now). There are some characters who are not mencioned neither, like Timothy.
ICK not mentioned anymore????? So she's not in the final?

Old 09-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #78
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Ice cream
Cat
Fifty years

This is not a combination for happy endings.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #79
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
ICK not mentioned anymore????? So she's not in the final?
I have just translated what he says so ... it looks like yes?
Old 09-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #80
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
I have just translated what he says so ... it looks like yes?

So that's 1 confirmed death then.

Tags
finale not final, pappenbrooksonicfetish