CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
My man Roy Wood Jr!
Old 07-18-2019, 08:17 AM   #22
Diorm
Hench Mutant

All TheQuartering videos are based on reading articles about female characters or feministe agenda. He's annonying.
Diorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord

How are the comments, is everyone blindly agreeing with him or are there people saying 'have you read the comics?' If not it's time some turtle fans give him a piece of our minds

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #24
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
How are the comments, is everyone blindly agreeing with him or are there people saying 'have you read the comics?' If not it's time some turtle fans give him a piece of our minds
Initial comments that I saw before I stopped reading because I was rolling my eyes so much, but it seems like people who are probably subscribers to the channel who actually agree with his line of thinking
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:01 AM   #25
SaurusX
Random Punk

I saw the video and actually commented that he should probably read the IDW comics since they’re the best incarnation of the Turtles to come along since the Mirage days. Later I saw my comment got posted to an entirely different video. X( Don’t know how that happened, so I deleted it.

I do agree that this Turtle better not be Mary Sued and turned into the leader or consistently showing up the OG’s. That would be ridiculous.
SaurusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:08 AM   #26
hypered1
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaurusX View Post
I saw the video and actually commented that he should probably read the IDW comics since they’re the best incarnation of the Turtles to come along since the Mirage days. Later I saw my comment got posted to an entirely different video. X( Don’t know how that happened, so I deleted it.

I do agree that this Turtle better not be Mary Sued and turned into the leader or consistently showing up the OG’s. That would be ridiculous.
Having read all of IDW's Ghostbusters comics, I can say that those problems are unlikely. Several new female 'busters have been introduced and NONE have had more focus than the original team, heck even the 2016 ladies were tolerable when they appeared.
hypered1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:48 AM   #27
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

I wonder if he and his fans realize that its weird to want a female mutant turtle to be conventionally attractive. Like...are they outing themselves as furries or...

Eh, they probably didn't think it through.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:30 AM   #28
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
I wonder if he and his fans realize that its weird to want a female mutant turtle to be conventionally attractive. Like...are they outing themselves as furries or...

https://media.giphy.com/media/4HcW7p...kj2X/giphy.gif

Eh, they probably didn't think it through.
I've already heard from a surprising amount of people whining that I didn't draw Jennika with boobs.
Sophie Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #29
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell View Post
I've already heard from a surprising amount of people whining that I didn't draw Jennika with boobs.
Funny how the same people and others didn't complain about Koya way back when...
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 PM   #30
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Not sure why they even want to see her with boobs, do they have a thing for reptilian mammaries?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:41 PM   #31
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

There seems to be an ongoing argument about reptilian boobs in the Elderscrolls series. But I think the most popular idea is even anthropomorphic non mammals shouldn't have them.

Turtles doubly so. Even in a world where reptiles can produce milk, the plastron would make those assets functionally useless.

Also people used to loathe Venus. Now they want her back? Since when? I'm ultimately indifferent to Venus but still...since the heck when?

^^^^
Old 07-18-2019, 12:47 PM   #32
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Also people used to loathe Venus. Now they want her back? Since when? I'm ultimately indifferent to Venus but still...since the heck when?
Seriously! I've been so surprised by how many people have come at me asking where the heck Venus is or why we didn't use Venus instead, etc. But part of me thinks they're not really Venus fans, per se, they just saw a trolling opportunity. I'm sure if we actually had introduced Venus instead, these people would be just as mad about that.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:49 PM   #33
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Not sure why they even want to see her with boobs, do they have a thing for reptilian mammaries?
Maybe it would hurt their masculine feels to find a girl cool, so they NEED it to be made super clear to them that "this one is a girl" so they don't accidentally go liking any "girl stuff." Not being sure enough scares them.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:58 PM   #34
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
It's not as disturbing as the large group of TMNT fans that seem to be really drawn to and loudly advocate the "Turtle Tots" or "Lil TMNT" or whatever. Because c'mon... something's definitely going on there.

And nothing about Jennika suggests agenda or anything. They just wanted to do a female Turtle, so they did.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:29 PM   #35
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Nothing wrong with having an agenda.

But Andrew, have you SEEN the Turtle Tots? ADORABLE.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:38 PM   #36
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

Honor to speak with you directly. No matter those Twitter/Tumblr crazies say, never submit. Keep Jennika to your original vision.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:47 PM   #37
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Honor to speak with you directly. No matter those Twitter/Tumblr crazies say, never submit. Keep Jennika to your original vision.
I won't, don't worry! Angry fans have already started emailing/messaging me personally to insult me and everything, but this isn't my first rodeo. Angry Jem & the Holograms fans make angry TMNT fans seem like a walk in the park, haha.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:55 PM   #38
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:

Turtle Tots?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:20 PM   #39
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It's not as disturbing as the large group of TMNT fans that seem to be really drawn to and loudly advocate the "Turtle Tots" or "Lil TMNT" or whatever. Because c'mon... something's definitely going on there.

And nothing about Jennika suggests agenda or anything. They just wanted to do a female Turtle, so they did.
It's mostly female fans who like cute things. Liking cute things is what's going on.

^^^^
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM   #40
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

Just have to remember that this is his/her/their opinion. Id rather not click on it. I will say IDW TMNT comics are one of the best incarnation of TMNT we have. Do your research. There was a fourth TMNT movie thats was supposed to come out in the 90s, and by all means please correct me if I am wrong. But there was supposed to be a 5th turtle who had a yellow mask. Anyway, when I saw this art when I got to the last page I thought Venus. I wish Venus had came into the series but I also wish that there was a season 2 of Next Mutation.

I'm super excited to see what this new turtle brings to the table!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote