The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Razhar and Tokka appear more?
Yes 15 50.00%
No 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2017, 10:51 PM   #26
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Are you kidding? Dogpound's design was awful, and Rahzar was a much needed improvement. Besides his personality didn't change between mutation so it's the same character.

Also why do you keep saying, "not that character?" All Rahzar is, is basically a wolf. He had no backstory prior to the Nick cartoon.

Rahzar used to be nothing but a wolf mutated for Shredder in the second movie. In his original cartoon appearance he had no backstory and was just a random mutant who lived in the wild.

Nick's Rahzar has an actual backstory (Chris Bradford), has a personality, actually works for Shredder beyond being a "dumb feral mutant" and had a role in the series. Take off the nostalgia glasses, Nick's Rahzar is the best version of the character to date.
I liked Dogpound's design even if you didn't. Rahzar's design is alright but a little too hot topic for my tastes and doesn't fit Bradford.

Yes, Rahzar did not have a huge backstory and he didn't need one, he was fine without one, especially since his backstory here is basically eliminating an original character the show had made that wasn't terrible like snakeweed or whatever he was called.

|In fact one of my biggest issues with this show is taking established characters and making them totally unrelated to the character they're supposed to be. Just make new characters if that's what you're going to do with them. I still can't believe Hun is Bruce Lee in the CG show.

Tags
cubedindenial