The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 05-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
karailynn
Thug

Entire Season 7?

This may be a dumb question or already discussed (I'm relatively new so I don't know what's been talked about and what hasn't...I looked around for this question on here and didn't see anything. Plus, I haven't been keeping up 100 percent with the new show..just what I happen to see on here...but..)

season 7 description:When the Turtles return from the future to their present time, Viral interferes causing Master Splinter to get trapped in cyberspace, bits of his data code scattered all throughout the digital domain. The Turtles must find a way to access the virtual realm so they can gather Splinter’s code and save their beloved father before he is lost to them forever..."

Is that going to be the entire season 7 story idea...or is that just episode one? I just assumed it was description of episode one and how they get back to real world. But, does it take all season for the TMNT to get splinter?
karailynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
The Terror of Death
Stone Warrior

Its the whole season. The theme is "Cyber World".
The Terror of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
Spitfire
Writer • Director

No the theme is "Back To The Sewers" Basically back to New York. Cyber-world was an old theme. Viral will be in it and I'm sure there's an episode that takes place in a computer or something but the pull of this whole season is it's back to basics.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:16 AM   #4
Scandia
Mad Scientist

So the whole "Splinter trapped in cyberspace" may be just a short arc at the beginning of the season then?

If so- WHEW!!!

Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
The Terror of Death
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia View Post
So the whole "Splinter trapped in cyberspace" may be just a short arc at the beginning of the season then?

If so- WHEW!!!
I'am not so sure about that. Those early pics 4kids released have led me to believe the tmnt have to deal with villians in cyberspace such as the cyber foot and cyber shredder and in the real world such as Hun. I think the cyber thing might be in some episodes but not all. I hope I'am wrong but Cyber Shredder appears to be a definite thing.
The Terror of Death is offline   Reply With Quote