The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 02-28-2023, 06:10 AM   #6581
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
The Grunt hand mix up is a shame so he can't hold his weapons in mutated form.
Say wat???
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 08:45 AM   #6582
kiyoshioni
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Say wat???
His mutated gripping hands are flesh tone instead of green
kiyoshioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:09 PM   #6583
Dask
Mad Scientist

Still trying to figure out if I should delay getting the Portal (to save money on shipping), as NECA just sent a reminder message that the preorder will close in 2 weeks. I don't want to forget about it.

Turtle Tuesday, and I don't see anything new on the NECA store and I doubt they will have anything there, given the massive Haulathon reveal. Only Colossus Napoleon, Bugman (perhaps, packed with Electrozapper) and some comic book (e.g. 4 turtle set will likely be a comic con exclusive)/last ronin figures remain. Ultimate April will likely be available in April.

Last edited by Dask; 02-28-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:16 PM   #6584
j3h
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Still trying to figure out if I should delay getting the Portal (to save money on shipping), as NECA just sent a reminder message that the preorder will close in 2 weeks. I don't want to forget about it.

Turtle Tuesday, and I don't see anything new on the NECA store and I doubt they will have anything there, given the massive Haulathon reveal. Only Colossus Napoleon, Bugman (perhaps, packed with Electrozapper) and some comic book (e.g. 4 turtle set will likely be a comic con reveal)/last ronin figures remain. Ultimate April will likely be available in April.
The only thing I could see possibly popping up on the NECA site by the time the portal order window ends is if they reopen preorders for the van, but I have a feeling they will intentionally wait till that ends.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 02:04 PM   #6585
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
The only thing I could see possibly popping up on the NECA site by the time the portal order window ends is if they reopen preorders for the van, but I have a feeling they will intentionally wait till that ends.
Yeah, I'm likely going to go ahead and order it soon.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:08 PM   #6586
Dask
Mad Scientist

Sewer Set Logistics

Does anyone know how the upcoming Sewer Dios actually connect.

I currently have two street scenes dedicated for my toon figures. Does the sewer sets (collectively) take up one street scene or two street scenes worth of real estate. What happens if there are multiple streets scenes (e.g. 2 or 3), is there a generic sewer connector piece to harmonize all the dioramas. It would be odd if you have two sewer living room sets or if one street scene is situated at sewer level while the other one is adequately stacked, vertically?

Anyone have any clues to how this setup works?
Old 03-01-2023, 04:25 PM   #6587
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

No clue about the sewer set but I guarantee you they will open up preorders again on the street scene.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 05:03 PM   #6588
Juicexct
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Does anyone know how the upcoming Sewer Dios actually connect.

I currently have two street scenes dedicated for my toon figures. Does the sewer sets (collectively) take up one street scene or two street scenes worth of real estate. What happens if there are multiple streets scenes (e.g. 2 or 3), is there a generic sewer connector piece to harmonize all the dioramas. It would be odd if you have two sewer living room sets or if one street scene is situated at sewer level while the other one is adequately stacked, vertically?

Anyone have any clues to how this setup works?
It looks like the 3 parts of the sewer lair will take up a little more than 2 street scene dioramas.

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/NECA/2022-SDCC-TMNT/2022-SDCC-TMNT%2036__scaled_800.jpg
Juicexct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 05:22 PM   #6589
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
Man I am really depressed, apparently their not “doing it” at my two stores.
Did you end up ordering online? Second-hand?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 05:41 PM   #6590
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Did you end up ordering online? Second-hand?
not yet, the ones i talked to were toy associates and not the actual neca vendor. so i'm trying one last time tomorrow to see if my main store is stocked and if not then i'll try online for friday and even then it's going to be for the spider gremlin and toon stuff cause i'm fairly certain bbts will have the mirage and archie stuff on preorder later on.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:48 PM   #6591
Germ
Foot Soldier

I haven’t seen the mirage comic Splinter in any stores or peeps pix online. Is he suppose to be out now too or is he coming later? Any info on him anyone?
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 11:01 PM   #6592
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicexct View Post
It looks like the 3 parts of the sewer lair will take up a little more than 2 street scene dioramas.

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/N...scaled_800.jpg
That picture definitely helps, but I do wonder if the pieces will actually latch on smoothly since the SDCC display version is a bit disconnected.
Old 03-02-2023, 06:27 AM   #6593
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

I was able to find everything (in Houston, TX) except:

Black and white Usagi
Shredder Clones
Dirk and Mona Lisa
Tall Thug and Short Thug

I got an extra of:

Grunt and Jersey Red
Chakahachi and Lotus
Last Ronin Rogue Derelict

If anyone would like to trade me any of those first four, I would trade any of the last three. Not looking to scalp them/get scalped. Just want to trade.

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.

Last edited by Princess Anri; 03-02-2023 at 06:36 AM.
Princess Anri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:19 AM   #6594
Raph-IL
Mouser

Whee

Crap is live on Target.com, good stuff sold out instantly. Whee.

These events suck.
Raph-IL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:27 AM   #6595
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph-IL View Post
Crap is live on Target.com, good stuff sold out instantly. Whee.

These events suck.
The only stuff I saw live on Target this morning were Bebop/Rocksteady, Chakahachi & Lotus and then Ray Fillet. Right now only Chakahachi & Lotus are sold-out and you can absolutely bet you'll see those on Target shelves at some point.

I never saw the "accessory set" available. That must've sold out in seconds for some reason.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #6596
Dpooly84
Banned

Bit the bullet and ordered my portal, I was holding out to see if neca would put out any other items to save on shipping. But alas no luck, I expect they will announce something as soon the pre-orders for the portal close lol
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 02:05 PM   #6597
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Just thought Id share spotted Bebop and Rocksteady on Aliexpress. I know these guys might still be must-haves missing from some collections. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568...andl_shipto=US

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 02:11 PM   #6598
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
The only stuff I saw live on Target this morning were Bebop/Rocksteady, Chakahachi & Lotus and then Ray Fillet. Right now only Chakahachi & Lotus are sold-out and you can absolutely bet you'll see those on Target shelves at some point.

I never saw the "accessory set" available. That must've sold out in seconds for some reason.
I figure it was somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute. Missed it cause I went top down and added Mighty Bebop and Rocksteady first. Oh well, win some lose some. Maybe I'll get lucky in the store.

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
Old 03-06-2023, 03:16 PM   #6599
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Maybe I'll get lucky in the store.
I have a feeling the in store stuff is done in most places. I say that because the five different targets I have gone to no longer have the haulathon signs up over the the displays and in some cases other product has replaced it.
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 03:22 PM   #6600
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
I have a feeling the in store stuff is done in most places. I say that because the five different targets I have gone to no longer have the haulathon signs up over the the displays and in some cases other product has replaced it.
Yeah. I figure I missed the accessory set at mine. Recovering from thyroid surgery and didn't get out until Sunday. They still had a few of the others. They are pretty good at only putting items out on or after street dates though. So if things were to be held until next Friday they probably are. Never know when a return might get reshelved too. Not like I don't go there anyway.