The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 04-03-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Contest Update, New Images, April Fools

Due to the overwhelming response to our TMNT Movie Giveaway, we have decided to make a slight change to the prizing for the contest in order to give more people the opportunity to win. The only change that we made was in the distribution of the hats and youth tees, increasing the total number of winners from 8 to 11. Remember, the contest ends this Friday at 11:59PM CDT, so be sure to enter at the link above if you haven't already.

Also, I added some new movie-related images to our Image Gallery! Be sure to check out these high-res screenshots and posters, along with pictures of promotional appearances by the Turtles, under the Multimedia heading or by using the link above. Photos are courtesy of Imagi Animation Studio / Warner Bros. Pictures.

By the way, in case any of you were wondering why there were fireworks on the site this Sunday, that was part of our April Fool's joke this year. To understand it, you would've needed to read Shredder's joke news post that went along with it.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:18 AM   #2
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Regarding the fireworks, it's actually explosives that "The Shredder" wants from those "morons". Right, I get it now:p.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
LogicDonny
Banned

i knew it was april fool joke the moment i saw the fireworks and the shredder quote lol.
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote