The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-13-2019, 01:44 AM   #381
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The weird feeling when half your life is over, especially your prime. I mean sure when you're 50 you can have like 30 years or more life left if you're lucky, but between 50-80...you know there's nothing left to look forward to. So it's sad in a way. The prime years of your life are probably somewhere between 21-35 or so, and if you waste those, that's it.
I dunno about that Cubed: I still got all the right dance moves for my old age.

You need to get out more and get some more fresh air, buddy. After all, you guys up north get to experience Autumn in less than a couple of weeks, whereas we Southerners have to wait until November for Fall to come into our region.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:42 AM   #382
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I now feel younger at 21 than how I did at 18.

I hope that continues into my 30s.
What they could do without being held back is my question.
Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building.
I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.
Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #383
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The weird feeling when half your life is over, especially your prime. I mean sure when you're 50 you can have like 30 years or more life left if you're lucky, but between 50-80...you know there's nothing left to look forward to.

So it's sad in a way. The prime years of your life are probably somewhere between 21-35 or so, and if you waste those, that's it.
Well, what do you mean by prime exactly? I mean, Cubed, from what I gather based on how you describe your life on these forums, you don't seem to be out there living a Carpe Diem/YOLO type of life. Once you're off work you just go home and sit on your ass all day talking Turtles, comics, cartoons, movies watched at 1.2x speed, superheroes and video games. I've also never seen you talk about partying, drinking, etc. when you were younger or having gfs, or travelling abroad, or doing sports or having exciting hobbies in general. So how exactly will your life change when you're 50? Didn't you say you'd still be playing video games and watching Ninja Turtles until you were 100 years old and on your death bed? Sure, physical prime is in your youth, but you don't seem to exercise at all and claim to be a short and skinny guy who mostly lives off soda, pizza and fast food. So it's not like you're very physically active at the moment either.

And lastly, you don't seem to have any friends at all.

So explain to me what you mean by "prime", please. Because I imagine you basically just living in a very "nerdy" and out-of-touch comfort zone bubble similar to me but even worse. I'm not even trying to be mean. But you sound like someone no one would want to read an autobiographical book of. And I mean the real you, not your internet persona, because I'd DEFINITELY buy a collection of your best quotes found on the internet from all over the years and all your discussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I now feel younger at 21 than how I did at 18.

I hope that continues into my 30s.
I keep forgetting how young you are. 7 years of an age gap between the two of us, really? It's kind of hard to imagine since you don't really sound THAT young. I keep thinking you're like 24-25 for some reason.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:34 PM   #384
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
I second all of this. ^ Though, to be honest, I dont really care that much about hair color changing, since mine seems to mostly be doing the Rogue bit, which could be cool, eventually. It's a bit like Hydra agents, tbough- getvrid of one, and two more take its place....
That's how I try to look at it as well, like Rogue. Just not nearly as impressive since it's dark blonde... (Or supposed to be in the places it no longer is!)

Still not too happy about it though as I always felt my hair is one of my better traits and now it does this and more-so than I'd hoped. Though my dad and his mom both went entirely white very young (and always worried about that all my young life), so I try to be grateful that my mom's DNA has at least kept most of particular genetic hiccup at bay for a lot longer.

I know someone who, on the other hand, is almost 60 and just barely any hint of gray. Still has like 99% of her natural color. Gotta say I'm a little envious. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:54 PM   #385
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
That's how I try to look at it as well, like Rogue. Just not nearly as impressive since it's dark blonde... (Or supposed to be in the places it no longer is!)

Still not too happy about it though as I always felt my hair is one of my better traits and now it does this and more-so than I'd hoped. Though my dad and his mom both went entirely white very young (and always worried about that all my young life), so I try to be grateful that my mom's DNA has at least kept most of particular genetic hiccup at bay for a lot longer.

I know someone who, on the other hand, is almost 60 and just barely any hint of gray. Still has like 99% of her natural color. Gotta say I'm a little envious. lol
I'd rather go gray than go bald. But bald dad and bald paternal grandfather... yeah. Guess it was asking too much. Both me and my brother have receding hairlines but they've remained the same since we turned 20-21 or so. And he's already 36 years old. And to think a male barber told him that he'd go completely bald by the time he'd be 30...

I don't think being bald would fit with my personality and look. I'm a thin guy, not a muscular or burly guy. If that was the game I'd gladly become Stone Cold Steve Austin or Goldberg.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercubed the timemaster, cybercubed thinks deep, cybercucked, sjw is the new 30