The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

How To Train Your Dragon 3... and the "Hetero Agenda"

*TRIGGER WARNING!*

I was so excited for this... but then...

https://i.redd.it/6t54pgahbi111.jpg

I'm gonna tread a hot button issue and say that I'm all for gay pride, gender equality, etc etc but this is getting out of control.

I feel stupid for even making this argument since it is a children's movie about pretend creatures, but the whole point was that Toothless was the last of his kind so... was it not predictable they would eventually introduce a female dragon so they could potentially save the species?

Also, there has been a twitter war also over the race issue. "Oh, a black male dragon and white female dragon. How typical?" Dude? I thought everyone would be happy about one being black and one being white... doesn't that promote interracial couples? Instead everyone is ******** on the idea and pissed off that she's not also black.

That's it. Like... I'm done. You can't make anyone happy ever... so just sit down and shut up and just enjoy the damn movie. It's Dragons for Christ sake!

It's like Rise all over again lol. Everyone is already judging it and the trailer hasn't even aired yet. Smh.

Please tell me I'm not alone on this?

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3

Last edited by drag0nfeathers; 06-03-2018 at 10:35 AM.
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote