The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-29-2020, 06:43 PM   #181
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcatalano View Post
This is at least their 6th time using the tv

Elm St accessory set
They Live alien 2 pack
Halloween 3 trick or treaters
Toys That Made Us bluray
TMNT 1990 movie accessory pack
Holy smokes!
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:02 AM   #182
xZAOx
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannozord27 View Post
So will there be another TMNT loot crate subscription next year or was it a one time thing?
They haven't said. I suspect they don't know yet either!
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:13 AM   #183
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannozord27 View Post
So will there be another TMNT loot crate subscription next year or was it a one time thing?
In an interview with Fwoosh, they said that they were interested in doing more. And given the TMNT boxes have been the most successful product they have had since the NECA/Loot Crate partnership, it's hard to imagine they wouldn't.

As for the time line, these current crates were solicited back in March. I would guess that we won't see another round until February or March of next year.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:32 PM   #184
Tyrannozord27
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
In an interview with Fwoosh, they said that they were interested in doing more. And given the TMNT boxes have been the most successful product they have had since the NECA/Loot Crate partnership, it's hard to imagine they wouldn't.

As for the time line, these current crates were solicited back in March. I would guess that we won't see another round until February or March of next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx View Post
They haven't said. I suspect they don't know yet either!
Thanks guys, I wasn't sure what this system was all about but if they do it again I'm in.
Tyrannozord27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:04 PM   #185
mikey see
Mad Scientist

My Arcade crate came today and it's pretty great. This was the crate I was the least excited about but they did a good job with the extras this time around, it's all substantial stuff that ads value and not just a bunch of cheap junk. The figure is ridiculous but in all the right ways. My only complaint is I wish there was a little stand to put him in the iconic pose.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:54 PM   #186
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

I made an unboxing and review video of the shell shock turtle figure. This loot crate was pretty awesome. I love the token and the pins. https://youtu.be/b10f-9o7Jrw
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:02 PM   #187
Adcatalano
Random Punk

Shipping label for the final crate has been created
Adcatalano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 08:56 AM   #188
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcatalano View Post
Shipping label for the final crate has been created
Nice! This is the one I'm excited about. I'll probably end up selling the other two but the two toon figures will go nicely with the rest of the collection.

The last crate shipping also means we can start looking forward to a new round of crate reveals. Seems like one of those Mirage Aprils that were on the cardback is pretty likely.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:33 PM   #189
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Nice! This is the one I'm excited about. I'll probably end up selling the other two but the two toon figures will go nicely with the rest of the collection.

The last crate shipping also means we can start looking forward to a new round of crate reveals. Seems like one of those Mirage Aprils that were on the cardback is pretty likely.
Yeah. If they have the molds still I would say 100 percent likely. At the very least a loot crate if not in a retail mirage line.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:27 AM   #190
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Oh wow that's exciting! Do we think the bunnies will come packaged together? Was there ever an option to buy the 3rd box separately or was the 3rd box part of the 3 pack only, thus everyone getting both bunnies?

I also got the super pack with Spirit Splinter.....I wonder when that is coming. I've been wanting him for a loooong time
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #191
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
Oh wow that's exciting! Do we think the bunnies will come packaged together? Was there ever an option to buy the 3rd box separately or was the 3rd box part of the 3 pack only, thus everyone getting both bunnies?

I also got the super pack with Spirit Splinter.....I wonder when that is coming. I've been wanting him for a loooong time
They had showed the bunny suit figures and they are seperate packed. makes sense since if you don't subscribe to all the crates you didn't get the 4th fig for free.

I think the options were 1 crate, all 3 crates w bonus figure , 3 cratew bonus figure + the splinter crate leftovers.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:14 AM   #192
Danakin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
I was curious about this as well since I'm in the same boat. Only thing I could find on their site was an older FAQ from when these first went up for preorder, stating that the movie crate with Splinter would ship around the time of the third and final crate. Here's hoping they ship together.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:14 PM   #193
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Thought I'd share this message I got from lootcrate.

Thank you for contacting us! Due to recent events, import and transit times of products have been globally affected. As a result, we anticipate crates being delayed just a few extra weeks at this time. Your "Cartoon" TMNT Crate is now scheduled to ship out between:

January 28 - February 15th, 2021

If you ordered the complete 3-crate plan (paid all at once), your bonus figure is expected to ship around the same time.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:20 AM   #194
Swaynomics930
Foot Soldier

I complete forgot there is a cartoon crate!!! I loved the arcade crate the best one thus far. The tee was more on a kid-ish design but it wasnt horrible. The pins and stickers were absolutely amazing. So was the figure leaked out yet for the cartoon crates? The bunny suits are the bonus figures correct?
Swaynomics930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:20 AM   #195
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynomics930 View Post
I complete forgot there is a cartoon crate!!! I loved the arcade crate the best one thus far. The tee was more on a kid-ish design but it wasnt horrible. The pins and stickers were absolutely amazing. So was the figure leaked out yet for the cartoon crates? The bunny suits are the bonus figures correct?
One Bunny Suit figure is the Cartoon Crate figure. The other is the bonus figure for ordering all three crates.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:54 AM   #196
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

crates are showing up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 140488132_2772023343047637_845864323638879487_n.jpg (72.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 01-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #197
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

What are the wanted posters with Scrag and the other gang members? Stickers? Bummed I didn't order these when I had a chance, but money was tight from the wild fire evac. I will definitely be doing the next set. Based on reviews and pictures these were actually pretty decent boxes and not just a bunch of crap from the dollar tree.
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:37 PM   #198
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist

Mine just shipped!! Saw some better pics on eBay of the figures....so great!
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:41 AM   #199
Dask
Mad Scientist

What non-essential figures will NECA include in this year's Loot Crate? Any guesses?

Human Bebop & Rocksteady
Human Baxter Stockman
Super Bebop & Mighty Rocksteady
Deluxe Pizza Monster
Shredder’s mom
Zach the Fifth Turtle
Walt
King Zenter, Queen Gizzla and Princess Tribble
The Grybyx
Venus De Milo
Jennika
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 01:31 AM   #200
Otter
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
crates are showing up.
Cool! I really only wanted the Mirage crate, so had every intention of selling the others, but I'll probably keep that Mondo Gecko tee.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote