The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #11
GoldMutant
Rest. In. Peace.

As much as I like the color style bearing some resemblance to the comics and the updated Ducktales theme at the end, the voices doesn't hold my interest.

For some reason, I couldn't fully understand Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck; I know Donald can sound incoherent, but it's a bit off putting for me. The chemistry between Huey, Dewey, and Louie doesn't feel there yet outside that one joke of who's the worst of em. As for David Tennant... honestly, he's got parts of Scrooge down with the accent, but something feels off.

That's the way I personally feel, the voice cast while decent doesn't seem 100% great. Granted, it's judging a near two minute trailer to a full season, so I'll reserve final judgment until the show officially begins. Kudos to the second season too.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. Even when the battle's over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cucktales, woo-hoo!