The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2017, 12:40 PM   #1821
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,930
I am not understanding how people get these legs moving. So my first Raph had incredibly stiff legs and it broke off where the leg attached to the body by a small piece of plastic. I was provided a new Raph and one leg was pretty mobile, but the exact same right leg is terribly stiff despite me hair drying the crap out of it. It freaks me out buying all four (which I want) because I don't see how they will all survive intact.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:34 PM   #1822
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,002
I can't express how awesome these figures are. Definitely hope to get Raphael one of these days. I had seen Donatello at Toy Vault during the holidays. I think they had it priced at around $125.
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #1823
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 7,928
Long-time fan Tokka of www.terrible2z.com had his NECA Don and Raphael stolen from him by a homeless person. I am taking donations for actual cost of the figures + actual shipping to replace them.

Donations of $5, $10, or $20 are preferred but if 300 people all gave just $1 a piece that would also be great.

I've got so much blind faith in this community that I've already got Raphael on order and I am bidding on Donatello.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:10 AM   #1824
d_osborn
Stone Warrior
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 939
Bummer. Tokka is a very talented dude. Nick/NECA should be sending him free samples to customize.

I'll throw in a few bucks!
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #1825
DestronMirage22
Mad Scientist
 
DestronMirage22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MO
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Long-time fan Tokka of www.terrible2z.com had his NECA Don and Raphael stolen from him by a homeless person.
Dang, that stinks. Dude seems like a pretty cool guy, unfair something like that happened to him.

But how exactly? Did the individual swipe 'em off his front porch or something?
__________________

Spoiler:
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #1826
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 864
Mikey is being solicited today to retailers. Expect the preorder this week:
http://news.toyark.com/2017/05/09/ne...-figure-252348
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #1827
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,402
NECA 1/4 SCALE UPDATES


I just put my orders in for Mikey (4 cases-8 units). and we have updates on restock for

ALL OTHER TURTLES ARE COMING BACK! SEPTEMBER!

My pre-orders will be up by the end of the week for these.

FROM NECA:
===============================
We will be restocking ALL THREE PREVIOUSLY RELEASED TURTLES this fall!
(Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael)

All current production runs including the upcoming initial release of Leonardo are SOLD OUT, so if you need additional stock, make sure to pre-order now for their return in SEPTEMBER alongside the new release, Michelangelo!!
===============================


Mikey details:
===============================
No one loves being a Turtle (or pizza) more than this guy!

Michelangelo stands 16.5" tall and features 30 points of articulation, including double elbow joints, to fully showcase his stealthy moves.

The figure is highly detailed and entirely accurate to the movie, and comes with two nunchucks, slice of pizza, bag of pork rinds and alternate interchangeable hands.
===============================
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Now shipping to CANADA!

Last edited by Coro; 05-09-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:01 PM   #1828
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,487
Mikey is up for order on Entertainment Earth & BBTS. I got an order in at EE, with free shipping, using catalog coupon: 2101172.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:17 PM   #1829
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Mikey is up for order on Entertainment Earth & BBTS. I got an order in at EE, with free shipping, using catalog coupon: 2101172.
But my customers will get them earlier...choose your options I suppose
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Now shipping to CANADA!
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #1830
SilverNinja
Random Punk
 
SilverNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NY (formerly from CA)
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Mikey is up for order on Entertainment Earth & BBTS. I got an order in at EE, with free shipping, using catalog coupon: 2101172.
Thanks so much! I purchased Mikey so fast that you'd think I was on fire or something! Luckily, I was refunded the shipping amount after I said I had a discount. So far, I am having a wonderful experience with Entertainment Earth in terms of quick responses and decent pricing. However, we'll see when it comes to receiving the turtles I ordered from them...(Donnie, Leo and now Mikey). I have ordered from them in the past with zero issues, but that was for in-stock items.

I hope everyone manages to snag all the NECA turtles or at least the main one you want!
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:15 PM   #1831
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio/ Wisconsin
Posts: 1,065
And while you're all waiting for Mikey, contact me to stock up on some Turtle Wax. First batch is 26 count, second batch will likely be 25 and then I'm focsusing on those figure projects I've been talking about.

__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #1832
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
NECA 1/4 SCALE UPDATES


I just put my orders in for Mikey (4 cases-8 units). and we have updates on restock for

ALL OTHER TURTLES ARE COMING BACK! SEPTEMBER!

My pre-orders will be up by the end of the week for these.

FROM NECA:
===============================
We will be restocking ALL THREE PREVIOUSLY RELEASED TURTLES this fall!
(Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael)

All current production runs including the upcoming initial release of Leonardo are SOLD OUT, so if you need additional stock, make sure to pre-order now for their return in SEPTEMBER alongside the new release, Michelangelo!!
===============================


Mikey details:
===============================
No one loves being a Turtle (or pizza) more than this guy!

Michelangelo stands 16.5" tall and features 30 points of articulation, including double elbow joints, to fully showcase his stealthy moves.

The figure is highly detailed and entirely accurate to the movie, and comes with two nunchucks, slice of pizza, bag of pork rinds and alternate interchangeable hands.
===============================
Does this mean Leonardo won't be sold on their eBay page?
go_ninja84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #1833
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
Does this mean Leonardo won't be sold on their eBay page?
I dont see how you got that out of that post at all...
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Now shipping to CANADA!
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:09 PM   #1834
Freeman
Hench Mutant
 
Freeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Sebastian - Spain
Posts: 459
WOW!!
Did I actually miss Leonardo!!??
Acording to that message, Leo & Mikey can be preordered soon, so I'll keep my eyes open this time T__T
__________________
Long is the way of learning.
Endless the way of perfection.
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #1835
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
WOW!!
Did I actually miss Leonardo!!??
Acording to that message, Leo & Mikey can be preordered soon, so I'll keep my eyes open this time T__T
I already sold out of my Leo pre-orders. NECA has yet to ship them to retailers or post them to eBay store.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys
http://www.spacemonkeytoys.com/
Now shipping to CANADA!
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #1836
Freeman
Hench Mutant
 
Freeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Sebastian - Spain
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I already sold out of my Leo pre-orders. NECA has yet to ship them to retailers or post them to eBay store.
As I ordered Donnie and Raph directly from NECA on eba, can I still expect to do the same for the other two yet?
__________________
Long is the way of learning.
Endless the way of perfection.
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #1837
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
And while you're all waiting for Mikey, contact me to stock up on some Turtle Wax. First batch is 26 count, second batch will likely be 25 and then I'm focsusing on those figure projects I've been talking about.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...psozwfmps8.jpg
Hey Man, put me down for one turtle Wax please I can pay right away
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:27 PM   #1838
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior
 
Lil Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 864
Hi everyone, I'd like to respectfully request that you advertise and do business communications in the Buy Sell Trade thread.
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:51 PM   #1839
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio/ Wisconsin
Posts: 1,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Karai View Post
Hi everyone, I'd like to respectfully request that you advertise and do business communications in the Buy Sell Trade thread.
I do and posting a quick photo in a thread has never been an issue from the MODs. I post once to make people aware and I'm done. Have done it many times in my 13 years on the drome. Take a breath
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #1840
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I dont see how you got that out of that post at all...
The part that says current production runs including initial release is sold out made me think all there won't be enough to be sold on their store
go_ninja84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.