The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-07-2020, 02:14 PM   #41
Sevyson
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
No, but there is a high quality clip of it on the TMNT social media page. It's strange that they would even use an obscure clip like that in the first place, but at least we know a master copy still exists. https://www.facebook.com/teenagemuta...0320325340223/
I didn't know a master even existed lol thanks
Sevyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:35 AM   #42
ABrown
Banned

Yes Nickelodeon, "save your money". Nevermind the fact that we're willing to GIVE you our money for blu-ray, dvd, or digital releases of this show:

https://twitter.com/TMNT/status/1235963870398865410
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EScGls_X0Ak8yLJ.jpg (72.7 KB, 10 views)
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:54 AM   #43
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Just wondering if anyone knows the quality of the episodes being shown? They look better than the iTunes copies I have but I’m not exactly sure
Old 05-07-2020, 11:45 AM   #44
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows the quality of the episodes being shown? They look better than the iTunes copies I have but I’m not exactly sure
Here are the stats for one episode.

Format: MP4, H.264, 1280 x 720 (upscale), AAC, 48000 Hz, Stereo (L R)
FPS: 30
Size: 375.5 MB
Data Rate: 2.24 Mbit/s
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:10 PM   #45
ABrown
Banned

Decided to throw on the Pluto TMNT channel as a sometimes do, and they were airing the third season of the 4Kids series. When "Hun on the Run" came on, I was reminded of what an amazing episode it was. I think that episode might just be my favorite individual (non-multi part episode) of the entire series. It was like 30 minutes of non-stop action. The animated choreography was absolutely incredible. The 4Kids series had unquestionably the best fight scenes of any TMNT series.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:41 AM   #46
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer

They seem to been airing a lot of the later pre ff seasons were the best. they definitely look fantastic in plutos top notch quality. The difference from the crummy youtube videos is insane.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:46 PM   #47
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drose18 View Post
They seem to been airing a lot of the later pre ff seasons were the best. they definitely look fantastic in plutos top notch quality. The difference from the crummy youtube videos is insane.
How do the FF and BTTS episodes look? Are they in HD, or at least better than the old VHS rips that are usually the only way to watch them?
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:43 AM   #48
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

I wonder why they haven't stream episodes of the original series?

Could it be a rights issue?
Old 06-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #49
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I wonder why they haven't stream episodes of the original series?

Could it be a rights issue?
I don?t think Nick owns the rights to the ?87 series, since Lionsgate released the DVD?s
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #50
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
How do the FF and BTTS episodes look? Are they in HD, or at least better than the old VHS rips that are usually the only way to watch them?
They're 720p upscales, but they look really good and is the most accessible way to watch the show in high quality. Fast Forward was already released on DVD, which usually has better quality than online streaming. Back to the Sewer was released on DVD outside the U.S., but I assume the quality isn't as good as previous releases.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:37 AM   #51
Mario500
Thug

I had found certain streams of episodes for what I had believed to had been the TV series often discussed in this forum for the Pluto TV mentioned at the beginning of this discussion to had been very interesting in recent times (for example, an episode named " 'Enter the Dragons' Part One" being streamed before some episodes named "Ninja Tribunal", "The Monster Hunter", and "Worlds Collide Part 1" immediately afterwards in that very order this Sunday).
Mario500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:32 AM   #52
ABrown
Banned

Anyone know if they stopped airing the 4Kids series on the Pluto TMNT channel? Any time that I have a rare few minutes of free time, I'll turn on the channel, but it's always the Nick series. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they stopped airing the series, so to try to get people to join Paramount Plus to watch the show.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:29 AM   #53
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Anyone know if they stopped airing the 4Kids series on the Pluto TMNT channel? Any time that I have a rare few minutes of free time, I'll turn on the channel, but it's always the Nick series. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they stopped airing the series, so to try to get people to join Paramount Plus to watch the show.
The 4kids series is still airing. I just saw the Garbageman episode on it just now.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:52 AM   #54
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
The 4kids series is still airing. I just saw the Garbageman episode on it just now.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I checked and saw a 4Kids episode. I feel like before today it had been forever since they aired the 4Kids series instead of the Nick series.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:32 AM   #55
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I checked and saw a 4Kids episode. I feel like before today it had been forever since they aired the 4Kids series instead of the Nick series.
Channels on Pluto TV tend to change their schedules quite often. Unfortunately, there is no way to view listings days in advance like regular TV from what I've seen.
Old 05-09-2021, 02:01 PM   #56
Teddygaming reviews
Hench Mutant

Is plutotv version better quality than paramount plus or the dvds. I have tried to see which one is better by looking at raph and seeing if I can the animation lines on him but i can never tell which one is better.
Old 05-13-2021, 09:46 AM   #57
ABrown
Banned

So they may be periodically airing the 4Kids series, but it's definitely cut WAY down. It's the Nick series like 90% of the time.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:06 PM   #58
TylerD
Random Punk

Wow!!!! Sweet! I really want to watch the 03 again.... Those episodes are not easy to find.
TylerD is offline   Reply With Quote