The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 03-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #41
Prowler
Emperor

Tbh, the FW series didn't really have a bad final episode at all. It certainly had a better ending than the 2k3 series did. It's not that the final episode of that series was bad per se, but of all things to end the show they end it with a wedding?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:18 PM   #42
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Tbh, the FW series didn't really have a bad final episode at all. It certainly had a better ending than the 2k3 series did. It's not that the final episode of that series was bad per se, but of all things to end the show they end it with a wedding?
Although I love Wedding Bells and Bytes personally and think the Nick finale was good too, I stand by my word that FW had the absolute best final episode. Hearing that twisted and creepy version of the technodrome theme while Donatello and Michelangelo explored it sent chills down my spine.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #43
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
think the Nick finale was good too
Which one? The official one in which the FW characters pop up or the Apocalypse which the crew claims to be the proper ending?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:31 PM   #44
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Which one? The official one in which the FW characters pop up or the Apocalypse which the crew claims to be the proper ending?
There is only one proper finale obviously, the Mutant Apocalypse, both in terms of chronology and production order. The Crossover being the finale is nothing more than glorified Advertising by Nick. Its flattering as a FW fan, but the Crossover wasn't the true finale.

Its like saying the 80s European Vacation literally took place during season 7, or that Fast Forward took place before Ninja Tribunal.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 03-16-2018 at 04:42 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:50 AM   #45
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
robotic Foot Soldiers?
The remainining Foot robots were probably trashed for good when the Technodrome left Earth in "Shredder Triumphant!" Same with the Technodrome's Foot robot production company.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote