The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 11-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #3081
LUIS
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
I'm not sure if you are referring to Mirage comics or the original cartoon-- but no plans to touch anything Mirage, I think that should remain the realm of Peter. And no plans to continue the cartoon.
What about adventures? Anything planned?
LUIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:23 AM   #3082
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

No, nothing to report at this time.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:28 PM   #3083
LUIS
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
No, nothing to report at this time.
Thanks for the answer.
LUIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 03:35 PM   #3084
Turtles
Mouser

Hi Bobby Curnow
I would love - LOVE - to read an original manuscript for a TMNT comic. Any issue, could be #100, but really, any. I understand that those scripts are meant for the illustrator, colourist and editor(s), but as a comic book writer myself, I find great inspiration in reading scripts. Would it be possible to see one of the TMNT scripts?
Best regards,
Kim
Turtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 06:13 AM   #3085
Chris
Mad Scientist

Not really a question but just want to say what an amazing job everyone's been doing. I've fallen into a bit of a pattern of not reading for a while then reading multiple arcs at once. So with 100 on the way I've just plowed through the Macros, Prelude to War, and all of City at War and Shredder in Hell so far and the whole team is really firing on all cylinders at the moment.

Shredder in Hell is just gorgeous. I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Saki and hoping he gets his redemption, but it's just been so well done. And City at War feels epic. I can't wait to see how you wrap things up in 100! The work you've all done these last 8 years is such a rare achievement in modern comics. The level of consistency, the forward planning and setting up future events, it's something I don't see in any other title I read and the TMNT team deserves far more credit from it than they get.

And the Leo macro has me very excited for Sophie taking over next issue as Tom gets a well deserved break. Sure, Leo's my favourite so I'm a little biased but I loved that story and how much her art has evolved since the original Leo micro (and Mirage before that).

Keep up the great work.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:39 AM   #3086
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtles View Post
Hi Bobby Curnow
I would love - LOVE - to read an original manuscript for a TMNT comic. Any issue, could be #100, but really, any. I understand that those scripts are meant for the illustrator, colourist and editor(s), but as a comic book writer myself, I find great inspiration in reading scripts. Would it be possible to see one of the TMNT scripts?
Best regards,
Kim
Hi Kim,

That would be a question best asked of one of the writers. It's not my place to share a script that wasn't intended for a mass audience.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:40 AM   #3087
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Not really a question but just want to say what an amazing job everyone's been doing. I've fallen into a bit of a pattern of not reading for a while then reading multiple arcs at once. So with 100 on the way I've just plowed through the Macros, Prelude to War, and all of City at War and Shredder in Hell so far and the whole team is really firing on all cylinders at the moment.

Shredder in Hell is just gorgeous. I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Saki and hoping he gets his redemption, but it's just been so well done. And City at War feels epic. I can't wait to see how you wrap things up in 100! The work you've all done these last 8 years is such a rare achievement in modern comics. The level of consistency, the forward planning and setting up future events, it's something I don't see in any other title I read and the TMNT team deserves far more credit from it than they get.

And the Leo macro has me very excited for Sophie taking over next issue as Tom gets a well deserved break. Sure, Leo's my favourite so I'm a little biased but I loved that story and how much her art has evolved since the original Leo micro (and Mirage before that).

Keep up the great work.
Thanks very much! Both Shredder and TMNT #100 went to press next week, it feels good to have them done!

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz