The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
snake
Disgusting

Season 5- I TOLD YOU SO- Thread (RULER OF THE DROME)

****IDEA CREDITED FROM BYWINSANIAC****

Let's play a game, dromers. Make a prediction about season 5 and post it below! If it happens during the season (or doesn't happen at all) add a dated edit to confirm. This could be fun, provided people join in.

Rules/How To Play

1. Everyone gets one post, with 5 predictions maximum. No editing your predictions unless it's to confirm a prediction or post season commentary.

2. You get 15 points to spend on your post. You must space them out evenly (no assigning 15 points to one prediction)

For Example
(Tigerclaw will die for 5 points)

3. If a prediction comes true, you earn the points assigned to that prediction. If it doesn't, you don't earn those points.

4. The member with the most points by the end of the season will be crowned Official King (or Queen) of The Drome.

5. This is for fun, please don't make obvious predictions or be a gamebreaking asshole.

Deadline for predictions is until the first episode of Season 5 airs. Good luck to all of you
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #2
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

This sounds interesting. I'll take a crack, I'm either going with:
Shredder dies so Tiger Claw summons Kavaxas because he thinks he'll bring Shredder back.
or
He summons Kavaxas to rule over him/make him all powerful/restore his hand or something.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #3
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
This sounds interesting. I'll take a crack, I'm either going with:
Shredder dies so Tiger Claw summons Kavaxas because he thinks he'll bring Shredder back.
or
He summons Kavaxas to rule over him/make him all powerful/restore his hand or something.
Boy. Read the rules and assign points.
Old 11-25-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Five points, for the Kraang to have their hive mind broken.

Half a point for very limited focus on any potential trauma that should be addressed.

Another half point for little to know discussion on how the Utrom are going to recover as a species after it.

So, six points total.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:06 PM   #5
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Here's my contribution:

1. Casey Jones meets and falls in love with Gabrielle, a senior in his and April's high school. Instead of being pregnant like in the comics, she's dying of some terminal disease so the two of them run off and get married before she dies. (3 Points)

2. Utrom Rook shows up on Earth disguised in an updated version of the Irma-droid and befriends April, wanting to make up for the trouble Kraang Sub-Prime caused. (3 Points)

3. Michelangelo gets himself in hot water when he finally has a date with Shinigami, only for Renet to show up wishing to spend time with him as well (3 Points)

4. Donatello and April finally decide to become a couple. (3 Points)

5. The 1980s TMNT show up asking the Nick TMNT for help dealing with 80s Shredder and his goons who're using the Technodrome's dimensional portal to wreak havoc across time and space, leading to a multi-part epic series finale that makes Turtles Forever look like a bad example of fan fiction!!! (3 Points)

www.jephael.com

Last edited by Jephael; 11-26-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:49 PM   #6
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Here's my contribution:

1. Casey Jones meets and falls in love with Gabrielle, a senior in his and April's high school. Instead of being pregnant like in the comics, she's dying of some terminal disease so the two of them run off and get married before she dies. (5 Points)

2. Utrom Rook shows up on Earth disguised in an updated version of the Irma-droid and befriends April, wanting to make up for the trouble Kraang Sub-Prime caused. (5 Points)

3. Michelangelo gets himself in hot water when he finally has a date with Shinigami, only for Renet to show up wishing to spend time with him as well (5 Points)

4. Donatello and April decide to become a couple. (5 Points)

5. The 1980s TMNT show up asking the Nick TMNT for help dealing with 80s Shredder and his goons who're using the Technodrome's dimensional portal to wreak havoc across time and space, leading to a multi-part epic series finale that makes Turtles Forever look like a bad example of fan fiction!!! (5 Points)
15 points maxium. Spread them out please.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:07 PM   #7
victory_angel
Foot Elite

5 Points-Chloe (AKA the little girl Leo has tea with) gets separated from her family while the Shredder is hunting down the Turtles. Casey finds her and looks after her in all the confusion.

5 Points- The Turtles lair would be destroyed forcing them to flee to Northampton. I see the event being like that one moment in issue ten that ends with the Turtles trapped in a storage room and just barely manage to get out through an open panel in the wall. Nick Turtle version of this everyone is trapped in Donnie's lab. Donnie then conveniently remembers that there was a hatch or opening in the wall because he had been preparing to install such and such device before they went into space.

5 Points-Requiem would be a "tales of" story. One of the Turtles is seriously injured to the point where even the Healing Mantras are not enough. The Turtles are upset that their brother is not going to make it. Shinigami mentions she had heard the voices of loved ones can bring someone back from the brink of death.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:33 PM   #8
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Turtles win (5 points) Shredder loses (5 points) Earth is saved (5 points)

Ok but seriously what if there's a prediction but it doesn't happen in season 5? Is it confirmed to be the last season?
Old 11-25-2016, 10:48 PM   #9
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
Turtles win (5 points) Shredder loses (5 points) Earth is saved (5 points)

Ok but seriously what if there's a prediction but it doesn't happen in season 5? Is it confirmed to be the last season?
If it doesn't happen in s5 then it doesn't count

Do you have any real predictions?
Old 11-25-2016, 10:51 PM   #10
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Well I was thinking Mutagen Man would be turned back into a human.

That's all I have right now.
Old 11-26-2016, 12:49 AM   #11
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I Shall be king of the Drome! Here are my predictions:

1. The 80s crossover will be a multi parter, with both of the Bebops and Rocksteadys being best buddies.(5 points)

2. Tiger Claw will eventually change sides and then become an ally of the turtles and make amends with his sister Alopex (5 points)

3. Mutagen man will eventually be de-mutated.(5 points)
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:41 AM   #12
Vicky82
Emperor

Leo has new swords because he's now the head of the family after Splinter dies. Leo is now a lot more serious than he was in previous seasons - 6 points

Mona Lisa will appear in season 5 - 4 points

One of the Turtles will be bitten by a vampire and is slowly being transformed, so the other turtles have to kill the vampire to stop that turtle turning into a vampire - 2 points

Mikey will finally have a serious tone episode, the other turtles will take him seriously for once - 2 points

Alopex becomes Leo's 2nd crush - 1 point

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #13
ToTheNines
[sic]

I predict that none of Jephael's predictions will happen. (5 points)
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 08:45 AM   #14
Jephael

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
15 points maxium. Spread them out please.
Oh shoot, I meant to make each one 3 points. I swear I'm dyslexic... that and borderline retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I predict that none of Jephael's predictions will happen. (5 points)
Dude, that was uncalled for, man. Lets not ruin this fun little game by taking stupid potshots at each other. I was gonna post a Simpsons clip to emphasize that I learned my lesson from before, but I can't find anything good.

www.jephael.com

Last edited by Jephael; 11-26-2016 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:12 AM   #15
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Leo has new swords because he's now the head of the family after Splinter dies. Leo is now a lot more serious than he was in previous seasons - 6 points

Mona Lisa will appear in season 5 - 4 points

One of the Turtles will be bitten by a vampire and is slowly being transformed, so the other turtles have to kill the vampire to stop that turtle turning into a vampire - 2 points

Mikey will finally have a serious tone episode, the other turtles will take him seriously for once - 2 points

Alopex becomes Leo's 2nd crush - 1 point
I really do hope that Mona Lisa shows up in Season 5.

as for Raph hooking up with Alopex, I really doubt that, I think he still has a thing for Karai.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:54 AM   #16
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Oh shoot, I meant to make each one 3 points. I swear I'm dyslexic... that and borderline retarded.

Dude, that was uncalled for, man. Lets not ruin this fun little game by taking stupid potshots at each other. I was gonna post a Simpsons clip to emphasize that I learned my lesson from before, but I can't find anything good.
I apologize if I offended you. It wasn't a "potshot" though. I only said anything because you compared Turtles Forever to bad fanfiction, prefaced with 4 examples of... bad fanfiction.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:55 AM   #17
picassotheninjaturtle
Thug

I have a prediction. Someone will die but come back to life because the plot requires it. Happens every season!
Old 11-26-2016, 09:56 AM   #18
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Ok I'll bite

Savantei (or his wife Juliet) will return in S5 - 1pt

Tigerclaw summons Kavaxas as an attempt to restore Shredder - 3pts

Alopex only gets involved when Kavaxas is awakened - 2pts

Alopex and Tigerclaw were originally tasked with guarding and preventing the awakening of Kavaxas, and Tigerclaw betrayed their vow, hence her attacking him and him knowing both about Kavaxas and how to summon him - 3pts

Kavaxas will psychologically torment individual characters. This will particularly manifest with him tormenting April over her the events in Power inside her - 1pt

Rat King is not quite done yet and will return via a psychic link with his mask, that Splinter happens to have used to bind his leg - 1pt

Karai and Alopex will initially HATE each other. The reason for this will be a clash of personality and will be largely resolved within 1-2 episodes - 1pt

Alopex wont be interested, but she will be flirty with Leo and Raph. - 1pt

Don/April will continue to be teased but not resolved until late season. It will only occur after Don's favourite writing team hijacks another episode and torments him more. - 1pt

Shinigami will be given a backstory in S5, and Kavaxas will use it to test her loyalties - 1pt

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #19
Jephael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I only said anything because you compared Turtles Forever to bad fanfiction, prefaced with 4 examples of... bad fanfiction.
Well to be fair, some people here consider this entire series to be like "bad fan fiction", and considering some of the nutty stuff Ciro has pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if any of my predictions happened.

www.jephael.com
Old 11-26-2016, 01:26 PM   #20
Powder
So tired of this place

5pts says Super Shredder is in some way responsible for Tigerclaw losing his hand (if the metal one isn't simply a glove, that is). & I'm not super confident in the idea, it's just my prediction.

That's all I've got. Do I have to spend all 15 points?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote