The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #161
plasticturtle
Foot Soldier

That Mikey costume is pretty cool. It's funny, though I get tremendously nostalgiac for those old vinyl smocks with the cheap masks that dominated Halloweens in the 80s and kind of miss seeing them I recognise the costumes they have now are tons better.
plasticturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #162
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiko View Post
Same i hope most of this stuff will come to Australia but will prob never see half of what the Americans get. Not fair really.
Tell me about it dude. Sometimes us Canucks get shafted also

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #163
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant

This video shows some brief glimpses of upcoming merch:
http://www.globaltoronto.com/video/t...806726#stories

Pause at 1:06, and you can see a couple of new things. On the left is what look like pencil cases or lunch bags, and on the right is one of those board games with a pop dice roller in the middle.
At 1:12 there are some shirts (1 retro, 2 based on 2k12).
At the end of the video they talk about a new augmented reality app.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #164
Powder
So tired of this place

I just hope we get some adult T-shirts of the new series. & by that I mean in all adult sizes. Maybe Hot Topic will do one.

...& if so, for the love of god, no more black & baby blue. Give me some other colors to wear, you conglomohipsters. Red, green, purple, grey, whatever.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #165
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I just hope we get some adult T-shirts of the new series. & by that I mean in all adult sizes. Maybe Hot Topic will do one.

...& if so, for the love of god, no more black & baby blue. Give me some other colors to wear, you conglomohipsters. Red, green, purple, grey, whatever.
The only way I'm buying a new shirt is if it has no text, and preferably no logo.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #166
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
The only way I'm buying a new shirt is if it has no text, and preferably no logo.
I agree on the no Logo part. The new logo doesn't exactly look good on a t shirt

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #167
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post

Pause at 1:06, and you can see a couple of new things. On the left is what look like pencil cases or lunch bags, and on the right is one of those board games with a pop dice roller in the middle.
I think the ARG is the turtle vs foot game they have going on right now
LincolnHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #168
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:

Thanks For Sharing!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #169
stapeanc
Hench Mutant

Jeff Gordon to Drive the #24 TMNT Car on Oct. 13 Nascar Race
stapeanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #170
stapeanc
Hench Mutant

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=.1c.7Alxont

Hood of Car
Old 09-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #171
stapeanc
Hench Mutant

Another Pic

http://twitpic.com/awlbae
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #172
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stapeanc View Post
That Car Is Awesome!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #173
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant

Any recommendations on which of the
Nick tmnt books to buy?
Old 09-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #174
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

ok whats up i went to Toys R Us to pick up the last of my classics line collection (Leonardo) only to find none there, i asked the clerk if they had some in back and i was told Playmates discontinued them, my mouth fell to the floor when i heard that i was hoping they would be in production a little longer. I went home and tried Walmart.com where i purchased my first one, i could not even find them on the site (not just out of stock) i went to ebay.com and found some there but were $47.00 i said "no way"then i got real scared and went to the source playmatestoys.com i found them but could not order them could someone enlighten me as to whats up? are they discontinued?
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #175
Scanderson
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
ok whats up i went to Toys R Us to pick up the last of my classics line collection (Leonardo) only to find none there, i asked the clerk if they had some in back and i was told Playmates discontinued them, my mouth fell to the floor when i heard that i was hoping they would be in production a little longer. I went home and tried Walmart.com where i purchased my first one, i could not even find them on the site (not just out of stock) i went to ebay.com and found some there but were $47.00 i said "no way"then i got real scared and went to the source playmatestoys.com i found them but could not order them could someone enlighten me as to whats up? are they discontinued?
Not sure. I bought a sealed case from BBTS and it is scheduled to arrive in September. I hope this order gets filled and not cancelled, as I held off buying the classics in store and just opted for the case which contains 12 figures (3 of each turtle.)
Scanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #176
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanderson View Post
Not sure. I bought a sealed case from BBTS and it is scheduled to arrive in September. I hope this order gets filled and not cancelled, as I held off buying the classics in store and just opted for the case which contains 12 figures (3 of each turtle.)
good maybe you can sell me one lol i need leonardo bad i cannot believe this im kinda disappointed in playmates if its true i figured they would at least go through the holiday season
Old 09-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #177
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

I saw some classics on sale on toysrus.com as early as yesterday! Just check back often. They have been very popular so check OFTEN.

Also...check AMAZON! They are out of stock now (some third party sellers on amazon have them though, at a small markup), but they are sure to get more.

If you have an amazon account, but all 4 classic turtles on a wish list and bookmark it. Then just check the wishlist like every hour

I'm no expert on when amazon adds stock but I find that they tend to restock early in the morning (USA time) from like 4am - 9am is a good time to check. But honestly, I'd just check anytime I remembered.

If you do not care about having perfect packaging (example: you plan to open them like me!) keep an eye out for a seller on amazon named 'Amazon Warehouse Deals' -- this is where amazon sells its own products from their warehouse that don't have mint or near-mint packaging. They have to sell them somehow, right? So they sell them at a discount. I do this ALL THE TIME and the items are always 100% perfect, only with maybe a dented box. And sometimes they even send one that is brand new. Best of all: amazon warehouse deals also qualifies for Prime shipping if you are a Prime member

I have gotten huge discounts on LEGO sets and action figures through warehouse deals.

warehouse deals prices fluctuate according to demand. So, if a product is out of stock on amazon, the warehouse deals price will be high. But once they restock, it will lower. Be careful in your planning.

Example, Classic Don is in stock on amazon warehouse deals right now. Currently hovering just under $20. But if they restocked, the price would probably go to $17 or lower.

I bought all 4 of my classics on amazon. Really happy with my purchase.

Last edited by Zulithe; 09-22-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #178
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
Discontinued? Really? No way dude, that clerk was just too lazy to go and check to see if they had more. they are NOT discontinued, trust me.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #179
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Discontinued? Really? No way dude, that clerk was just too lazy to go and check to see if they had more. they are NOT discontinued, trust me.
@Zulithe yes actually i plan on keeping him in packaging i was at amazon.com too and found him for 29.00 i think thats the best i can do now
@Donatello19 i hope they are not discontinued since every weekend i had to talk my GF into letting me buy one and she would say they would make more i would hate to pull an "I told you so" and get that glare from her if it turns out they are not discontinued i would have some strong words for the general manager of my local TRU store
Old 09-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #180
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stapeanc View Post
that car is sick! i love it

Quote: