View Poll Results: Which one?
Nickelodeon 12 34.29%
IDW 19 54.29%
Not sure 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2015, 09:22 AM   #21
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

I have to say both of these incarnations are very good. I prefer the IDW universe, but the only fault I find in the IDW universe is the fact the turtles feel more like brawlers not ninjas. In the Nick series the atmosphere feels more stealthy.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:49 PM   #22
aliena
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
IDW for now because I like their April so much more then nick's mutant alien telepath ninja in training static character. Also it doesn't suffer from plot amnesia which makes my continuity brain very happy.

Can be argue that nick's tmnt has more style but IDW has substance and weight. They have genuine moments when characters talk about what happen and it's nice because when stuff happens it's not going to get forgotten and we actually get to see how effects the characters in question.

Nick's tmnt has more potential but to me that potential doesn't get met. There are ideas yes most of them hardly get explored and are often forgotten. The IDW's story arcs on the other hand have been building up anticipation since the first volume. It just makes it exciting because you know it going to lead somewhere down the line.

When comes to utilized the location, IDW is better at depicting New York and because they are not limited by their budget, they go crazy and set it anywhere while making it really detail and beautiful.

Also I like Mikey just a little bit more in IDW.
I love love love the IDW April and Casey. They are my favorite incarnations so far. I loved Dark Leo so much. It really got to me.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idw, nickelodeon