The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 07-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Contest Closed

Even though the Biggest TMNT Fan Contest officially ended today, we have decided to extend the deadline for certain underrepresented categories. You may still enter under the "Biggest Fan of a TMNT Character" and "Most Unusual Fan" categories. The contest will officially end for all categories on July 28 at 11:59 PM CDT. You can find the original contest rules here.

Update: The contest is officially closed. Thanks to everyone who entered! We have sent out emails today (8/5/07) contacting the winners. Check back soon for an update with the winners' names!

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
Lil G
Stone Warrior

Talking I'm A Winner!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wandering through my e-mails, and I just found out that I was a winner! My choice of video game platform for the TMNT game was the Nintendo Wii. I can't wait to get the game and the comic!!!!!!!!!
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!

I dunno if Krangie wants people to announce it; he probably will post it all in an announcement or something.

not that I'm not a winner....

(i picked the DS version )
Old 08-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #4
Roseangelo
Emperor

I won second place in the "Biggest Overall TMNT Fan" category. I hope they post the entries with the list of winners, because I can't find a copy of mine. Now that I know it's not complete crap, I suppose it's ok for other people to read.

What category did you win Lil' G? I can guess what Buslady won.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I won second place in the "Biggest Overall TMNT Fan" category. I hope they post the entries with the list of winners, because I can't find a copy of mine. Now that I know it's not complete crap, I suppose it's ok for other people to read.

What category did you win Lil' G? I can guess what Buslady won.

I guess the little essay I wrote was better than I thought. I didn't keep a copy of mine. It was nice waking up to the email yesterday. woohoo!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
Lil G
Stone Warrior

answers...

i won in the catagory for the most unusual tmnt fan. and my story was that when i was like 4 or 5 years old my 2 cousins tied me up to a chair and made me watch an old tmnt video... i liked it and kept on watching tmnt. my uncle was a big tmnt fan so he has all the tmnt episodes recorded on tape, even the next mutation (waste of money for dvds, huh?) and i watched all the episodes of the old series, the new series, the next mutation, and even the lost season of the new series. i have some of the old toys and all the new series toys. my room is tmnt, and i saw the new cgi tmnt movie the first day it came out in theaters, at the first timing. i have all the movies on dvd, and the first three on vhs. i have a tv of tmnt, a radio, and even a alarm clock. i have posters all over my room of tmnt and i draw tmnt like an angel. unusual, huh. when i found out i was one of the winners i freaked out and called my cousins to thank them for tieing me up to a chair and beating me up and stuff to watch ninja turtles. unusual, huh?
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:25 PM   #7
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' G View Post
unusual, huh?
That's a great story - Congrats!!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
Lil G
Stone Warrior