The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-11-2017, 05:42 PM   #41
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

I'm not claiming to have the answers to these question, I'm just pointing out that there are a large number of unanswered questions. The more research you do, the more you will realize that the official explanation is severely lacking.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #42
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Nah, I'm cool, no worries. I just found it funny, haha.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:28 PM   #43
DWC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I'm not claiming to have the answers to these question, I'm just pointing out that there are a large number of unanswered questions. The more research you do, the more you will realize that the official explanation is severely lacking.
Yeah, agreed.
DWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #44
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
There's no footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon because there wasn't a camera crew there like there was for the WTC, but you saw the smoke from the blast and the wreckage of the plane in Shanksville.
There is one bit of securoty footage of the Pentagon, but no plane.... just a stream of smoke and then explosion... no plane.... lol
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #45
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Imagine being the pilot of the plane that hit one of those buildings whose friend had seniority and bumped him from that flight, trading one life for another. Pastor at a church I attended a few times was supposed to fly that plane.... his buddy decided he wanted it the night before, or early that morning. Not sure which now... but to know you were supposed to be there but were spared...
There seem to be several stories online of people who were supposed to fly the 4 airplanes involved in 9/11. The only famous case I know is of Seth MacFarlane.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #46
snake
Disgusting

To be completely honest, we don't have a right to know. The government isn't going to release files of this much importance. What really matters is that people were killed, either way.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:47 PM   #47
Prowler
Emperor

Tbh, considering the huge security fiasco it was, they probably don't want to expose the fiasco even further in order to avoid the relatives of the victims demanding more money compensation.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:01 PM   #48
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Tbh, considering the huge security fiasco it was, they probably don't want to expose the fiasco even further in order to avoid the relatives of the victims demanding more money compensation.
I buy this more than just about anything else.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #49
Prowler
Emperor

The response to the attack wasn't immediate. I guess they felt disoriented. Bush also kept reading My Pet Goat after hearing about it. And speaking of Bush, he probably is secretly thankful for the attacks since it gave him an excuse to wage war against Afghanistan and Iraq(cleaning up his pops' mess) and it also helped him get re-elected. The attacks made him popular for a while.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #50
CyberCubed
Overlord

I was in 10th grade I think, particularly Gym class when I found out. The Gym teacher just immediately told the entire class what happened. A lot of people didn't believe it.

9/11 is obviously going to have a different impact on you depending on how old you were at the time. I was a teenager so it seemed to be a bigger deal to me than say a 10 year old. And people older than me like my parents and their generation was shocked.

The kids in High School now weren't even born or were only babies when it happened, so the impact isn't going to be there as much for them unless they listen to their parents views or older siblings or whatever.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #51
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

I studied the history of false flag operations in college. It's pretty harrowing, eye-opening stuff, realizing what those in power are willing to do to advance the interests of "the people".

Forget 9/11 for a moment. Google the Russo-Swedish War, the pretexts for the Mexican-American War, the sinking of the USS Maine (which coincided with the rise of "yellow journalism", aka FAKE NEWS), the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the Mukden Incident (which lead to the coining of the term "Manchurian candidate"), the Gleiwitz Incident, Project TP-Ajax, and Operation Northwoods (that last one should give you pause).

As far as 9/11 goes, I recommend the late Michael Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. It's highly detailed. It is a long read, but well worth it. Some of the points made in the book are listed here.

It is possible to have enough pieces of information to know that the generally accepted version of events is false, without being able to definitively say what is in fact true.

If you want to prove any of this wrong, please, by all means, do some research and present your findings. I would love to have concrete answers that add up.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:12 PM   #52
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I was in 10th grade I think, particularly Gym class when I found out. The Gym teacher just immediately told the entire class what happened. A lot of people didn't believe it.

9/11 is obviously going to have a different impact on you depending on how old you were at the time. I was a teenager so it seemed to be a bigger deal to me than say a 10 year old. And people older than me like my parents and their generation was shocked.

The kids in High School now weren't even born or were only babies when it happened, so the impact isn't going to be there as much for them unless they listen to their parents views or older siblings or whatever.
I see more and more people younger than me online these days. As in people who were too young to remember that day. I was quite young at the time it happened as well(10 years old), but I see more and more people who claim to have been 5-6 at best back then and thus don't remember anything at all.

I wonder how people who weren't born at the time or were babies at the time feel about that day. Must be a very foreign sounding day for them. Is 9/11 talked about in history books and classes?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:46 AM   #53
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
There seem to be several stories online of people who were supposed to fly the 4 airplanes involved in 9/11. The only famous case I know is of Seth MacFarlane.
Yeah, I heard about that too and that his flight got switched which is fortunate for him. I couldn't imagine almost being that person who died but was lucky enough to not be involved in it.

I don't know if the event is in history books or not, but it should be.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #54
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
To be completely honest, we don't have a right to know. The government isn't going to release files of this much importance. What really matters is that people were killed, either way.
What do you mean, we have no right to know? Yeah people died, but any American citizen or politician involved in making this happen should be hung. We do have a right to know what really happened. The Government isn't our Master. They don't have the right to keep anything like this secret from The People. Problem is, I'm sure some of the folks at the highest levels actually do know what happened, likely beforehand and it will never be seen unless a hacker finds it on a server somewhere. And then they end up dead.

People were killed. Too many people. And there are in fact far too many problems with the structure of the towers, plus two planes and 3 buildings collapsing in a straight down into their own footprints. If you have ever seen any "building demos gone wrong" videos....
Old 09-12-2017, 07:08 AM   #55
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I studied the history of false flag operations in college. It's pretty harrowing, eye-opening stuff, realizing what those in power are willing to do to advance the interests of "the people".

Forget 9/11 for a moment. Google the Russo-Swedish War, the pretexts for the Mexican-American War, the sinking of the USS Maine (which coincided with the rise of "yellow journalism", aka FAKE NEWS), the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the Mukden Incident (which lead to the coining of the term "Manchurian candidate"), the Gleiwitz Incident, Project TP-Ajax, and Operation Northwoods (that last one should give you pause).

As far as 9/11 goes, I recommend the late Michael Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. It's highly detailed. It is a long read, but well worth it. Some of the points made in the book are listed here.

It is possible to have enough pieces of information to know that the generally accepted version of events is false, without being able to definitively say what is in fact true.

If you want to prove any of this wrong, please, by all means, do some research and present your findings. I would love to have concrete answers that add up.
It really is freaky, the number of people looking up at the Government from the dirt looking for truth and assistance that get some assistance and are fine shoving their head in the sand and taking The Governments word as truth.... those same folks that think the Bible is wrong... lol. The Government is NOT our friend. The country has allowed them to take too much power. Too much control. The people are supposed to rule and the government is supposed to follow along to make things happen... but the government is corrupt. Both sides. Back as far as Kennedy... or probably even Lincoln.

Most people are willing to just go about their lives and not care until they need a handout...
Old 09-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #56
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
There's no footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon because there wasn't a camera crew there like there was for the WTC, but you saw the smoke from the blast and the wreckage of the plane in Shanksville.
Yeah, and even though the Pentagon probably has lots of cameras around the area, they can't just reveal them to the public like that, I assume. It's a vert well guarded building. Also, some hotel and gas station caught the plane on tape but the tapes were confiscated and never given back or something, which is also understandable.

I mean if it wasn't an airplane what else could have been? A missile? No one in the area reported seeing a missile afaik.

The airplanes that hit the WTC shouldn't be seen as airplanes but more as missiles, btw. They had their tanks full and hit the buildings at full speed. The intentions of the terrorists was to bring them down. It wasn't a coincidence. They tried that already in the early 90s but clearly a vehicle full of bombs wasn'r enough to bring down huge buildings like that.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:59 AM   #57
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, and they knew what they were doing too. I don't think the attacks were an inside job from the U.S. as some people seem to think, but they were definitely an inside job for the terrorists and they were plotting it for a long time. We always need to be more vigilant when it comes to this stuff and not just turn away from it as though it isn't going to happen. Say what you will about Trump's travel ban, I think it's a good idea in these times because you never know who will sneak in and try to kill us.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #58
plastroncafe

Quote:
The airplanes that hit the WTC shouldn't be seen as airplanes but more as missiles, btw. They had their tanks full and hit the buildings at full speed. The intentions of the terrorists was to bring them down. It wasn't a coincidence. They tried that already in the early 90s but clearly a vehicle full of bombs wasn'r enough to bring down huge buildings like that.

It wasn't a coincidence they chose flights going from Boston across the country that went early in the week. Those flights tend to be less populated, so they were looking for Less chance of resistance from the passengers, in addition to having their fuel tanks full.

Quote:
Say what you will about Trump's travel ban, I think it's a good idea in these times because you never know who will sneak in and try to kill us.
The travel ban is stupid and short-sighted
There are people in the Middle East who have been helping American Military Intelligence for years that are now unable to get to this country because of the travel ban. People we have promised to protect. Who put they're lives, and the lives of their lives ones in danger.

All this ban does is ruin whatever credibility we have left in the Middle East. No one in their right mind would help us.

But I guess the lives of our men and women in uniform with their boots on the ground don't matter nearly as much as the approval rating of one sitting Administration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
... those same folks that think the Bible is wrong... lol.
I am so planning on using this as a rebuttal for just about everything.

Because let's face it, there have been so many versions of that book, that each one of them pretty much says the rest of them are wrong. So this is a pretty applicable to everything comment.
Quote:
Quote:
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #59
ToTheNines
[sic]

Here's where the Bible completely loses me.

Plus the whole Leviticus thing.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:36 AM   #60
plastroncafe

Well of COURSE the Romans would say something like that!
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
mrmagaczaps