The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 03-30-2019, 11:00 AM   #10201
Leo656
The Franchise

I'm really, really, REALLY loving Injustice 2. Just everything about it.

Well... I wish more characters had their classic comic book outfits as optional attire. I mean they give you 80 million different costume pieces and color shaders, all awesome, and even a few alternate character skins, but if I just want to have Superman in his classic spandex attire, it apparently isn't an option. Unless the pieces for it are just really REALLY hidden and I haven't come across them yet. They did the same thing in the last game, a couple people had their comic book outfits and the rest were stuck wearing armor. I would simply like the option to assign Either/Or.

That's almost nitpicky, though. The game itself is just so much fun. I mostly play with Superman, Leonardo and Batman, but so far I haven't found anyone to be not fun. The Multiverse mode really gives a lot of incentive to try out new characters and level them up so you can give them better gear.

They took everything great about the last game and doubled it. I wish some of the characters from that one were in this one, too, but I guess you can't have everything. I would hope for the third one, though, they could find a way to include everyone from both games (and a few more). I understand why some folks were excluded for story reasons, but honestly, it just doesn't feel right NOT having Lex Luthor, Captain Marvel/Shazam, etc. And having Damien/Robin AND Jason Todd/Red Hood but no Nightwing/Dick Grayson is just a travesty, although again, I get the story reasons behind it.

I'd just love it if in the next one they went full "MK Armageddon" and threw everybody in there. It'd be tough to top that. But I think three games in this specific series would be plenty, after that they could easily keep the same engine and just start a new series with a brand new storyline, not set in the "Dark" Universe. That would be fun.

Highest Possible Recommendation.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 01:14 PM   #10202
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

Been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. I feel in recent years, the Game's become extremely underrated. Everyone takes one look at the fanbase and runs for the hills

But as a game, Minecraft's always been really good
Old 03-31-2019, 01:23 PM   #10203
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Yes injustice 2 is very good those of you who have it on pc add me on steam to fight online. Now iam playing crackdown 3 and sekiro shadows die twice and i uploaded a gameplay of crackdown 3 check here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBuKQaFnGw
Old 04-02-2019, 01:35 PM   #10204
Icebot
Foot Elite

Started playing Super Smash on 3DS.

Also played Splatoon 2.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:57 PM   #10205
raph27
Mad Scientist

Playing through Steamworld Dig for the third time, (3DS, Wii U, now Switch) although I've never beaten the whole thing, though I got close on Wii U. Hopefully this time around I'll finish.

Beat the main story in BotW recently as well, now just doing more sidequests and the Trial of the Sword DLC. Still a fantastic game.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:03 PM   #10206
Leo656
The Franchise

So far the only thing I don't like about Injustice 2 is the damn Crystals, which are obviously there to entice you to spend Real Money in order to get the color shaders and unlockable skins much faster. I've been playing a bit almost every day, and altogether only earned like 7500 crystals so far. ONE skin, like Bizarro for example, costs 6000, and most of the alternate color shaders are around 4000 each. I don't think it's even physically possible for a person to unlock even HALF of what's available without spending Real Money, and lots of it; $9.99 or even $19.99 doesn't even buy all that many crystals.

The "joys" of Modern Gaming. Still a great game, but that part is very annoying.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:39 PM   #10207
Icebot
Foot Elite

Just played:

Tetris on the nes and beat level 9 height 5

Super Mario 3D land and beat Special 8 Crown
Old 04-23-2019, 08:13 PM   #10208
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Mortal Kombat 11

I thought that this wasn't getting a Premium Edition while the copies for PS4 and X-Box One would, but I found out on Sunday that it would be available on the eShop. I was disappointed that it would only be available digitally, but then I found out that I'd be able to purchase all the extra things that the Premium Edition would offer separately. So I guess that's smart. I can save myself some money in the meantime, although I know that they're doing the same thing for the PS4 and X-Box One copies.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:22 AM   #10209
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Also started playing Mortal kombat 11/ RUNS 1440P 60 FPS MAX SETTINGS ON MY MONSTER PC RYZEN 7 1700 16 GB DDR4 3200MHZCL15 GS KILL RIP JAWS GTX 970 G1 GAMINH DELLP2416D 24'' 2560X1440 60Z IPS. At the same time ia lso play Yakuza kiwami and i uploaded 3 videos whereI BEAT EVRYONE. See and comment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPUmPq1o_E4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJz6ziBn3Z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0939fGBG-E

SEE? See WhatI THE SHREDDER do to my enemies?
Now iam beating evryone online in mortal kobmat 11! Some videos are coming soon from it too!
Old 04-25-2019, 10:02 PM   #10210
Ninjinister
無問題

Switch version can eat my butt. It's crashed on me 12 times tonight alone.

EDIT: 13
Old 04-27-2019, 11:27 AM   #10211
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I finished Yakuza Kiwami yesterday and also uplaoded some gameplayon youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPUmPq1o_E4 and also playing the amazing mortal kombat 11. The game is getting lot of hate and review bombing for stupid reasons like lootboxes(somethign that you can completely avoid) and women not being sexy. But iam enjoying it and dont care about those stupid reviews boomings and complaints.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:57 PM   #10212
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Going all the way back to Pokémon Emerald.

The plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnwd7Z_tNE

Don't have gale of darkness, so I am going to have to skip the ribbons in that game sadly.

Got to 40 wins in the frontier, until a snorlax ending the run.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:08 PM   #10213
Storm Eagle
Saved by

I downloaded Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle from the eShop to my Switch. I actually bought it just for Final Fight.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:06 AM   #10214
Icebot
Foot Elite

Been playing Salmon Run in Splatoon 2.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:38 PM   #10215
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I'm about to play Professor Layton: Unwound Future, and decided to replay the first two.

With the way those ended, I have NO IDEA what the third has in store.

The first was weird, and the second has a feeling of "I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying!" with confusion mixed in.

I like them quite a bit, though I usually need aid on the puzzles since there's so much MATH involved.

UPDATE:
Um, yeah, Unwound Future is absolutely the weirdest game of this trilogy. But it's not a bad thing???

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 06-08-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:13 AM   #10216
Prowler
Emperor

Been playing Soul Calibur II(GC version) lately. Pretty good game. Basically tekken with weapons. Link isn't that good in the game, though, which was a bit disappointing but oh well, everything else has been good so that's OK
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:30 PM   #10217
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Well, I finished PL & the Unwound Future.
BOI. Professor Layton games tend to have weird plot twits, but that plot twist was a wild ride!

The town was all robots and the vampire was just an old man going nuts on hallucinogenic gas from a mine? Absolutely acceptable compared the the insanity that was the third game.
Old 06-17-2019, 03:19 PM   #10218
Icebot
Foot Elite

I prepurchased Mario Maker 2, looking forward to playing it when it comes out!
Old 06-17-2019, 05:05 PM   #10219
Powder
So tired of this place

Recent got & played through Steamworld Dig 2, which was so, so good. Twice as fun/addicting as its predecessor. This week I grabbed Gato Roboto, which I only just started moments ago, (very fun, it's basically NES Metroid except you're a cat) & Katana Zero. Have a few bucks left in my e-shop balance, very tempted to re-buy Hollow Knight, went through it on PC last summer & it was one of my favorite game experiences of all time. Having it on the go + playable on my nice TV for only $7.50 seems fine by me. My partner & I also both grabbed Bro Force about 2 weeks back, to play together. A first for them, but in my case it's one of my most played Steam titles, double dipped to have a portable version.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:31 PM   #10220
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

I finished Star wars battlefront 2 and now i begin My Ffriend Pedro! very fun game! It is someone who is dressed like a super hero and he has a alien banana following him! It has lof of action and gore that what i like! It released today!

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games