The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which did the crossover better.
4Kids (Turtles Forever) 16 44.44%
Nick (TransDimensional Turtles, Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady) 20 55.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2017, 11:14 PM   #11
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Turtles Forever all the way.

I haven’t seen the 2nd Nick crossover (and don’t really plan to) so my opinion is just based Turtles Forever and Transdimensional Turtles (was that even the name?).

Both had their downsides. They each presented the FW turtles in unfavorable light while making theirs seem better in comparison.
But the Nick crossover took it a step further; it messed with FW’s established canon and attempted to tie it to their continuity. This is an even bigger insult to the show, as it comes off as another attempt to prove that their version is better, and that without it FW wouldn’t be what it was.
Then there’s that cheap animation they used for the FW dimension, and the pathetic way they did Turtle Prime.

Turtles Forever had a longer runtime and the story/plot felt fresh. Trans dimensional Turtles felt like it was ripping it off, and the story felt rushed. But it had the original VA’s so it has that going for it.

Overall, T.F. felt like a celebration of the brand as a whole and was a wonderful conclusion to the series, while T.T. was just another episode that didn’t feel all that special. Honestly, it was pretty forgettable.

For these (and many other) reasons, I think Turtles Forever was the superior of the two.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote