The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-24-2020, 05:41 PM   #1
TommyT
Banned

Clementine Ford "Coronavirus isn't killing men fast enough"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...IJeQOyL8M11yOI

Ford then argued the backlash proved 'exactly how fragile men are.'

I know, I know, she's stunning and brave.

https://twitter.com/clementine_ford

^^ go ahead and clap back, here.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
Leo656
The Franchise

The most disturbing thing in that entire story is that this cooze actually has a son. At least for now. I'm sure she'll be sticking him in a dress any day now.

So, she was reacting in response to a story about a woman being forced to quit her job and help her husband raise the kids. Something that happens all the time. Seems like more and more women these days are having kids expecting other people to care for them, as if once they queef out their spawn their role is over with and done. Did the woman in question never once think that something like this would ever happen, COVID-19 or not? Or did she always just assume that circumstances would forever be exactly what they were, that she could go out and work while Dad stayed home with the kids? Because noble as that arrangement may be, it's also extremely foolish and naive to expect those very ideal circumstances to be permanent. Most people aren't half so lucky. This is one of those people I'd ask, "Who the hell told you to have them kids in the first damn place?"

Granted, I ask most people that, since an astronomical number of people with kids shouldn't have them. But this is a pretty clear-cut case of someone who's in over her head. And this Ford woman, rather than comment logically, simply wishes the woman's husband dead? That would work out great for the mother. Holy sh*t, these people.

As for Ford, people who outspokenly hate and rally for violence against men should not be allowed to have kids, and especially not sons. I mean, people who promote violence against women shouldn't have kids either but that's not what this story is talking about. One can only imagine the kind of garbage she's already putting in that kid's head and what kind of human being he'll turn out to be unless he's removed from her care.

Just an all-around disgusting human being. Wonder what she does for a living. Is "Feminist" a job description? I guess anything's possible nowadays.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:11 PM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Eh, people like her are about as genuinely "feminist" as the women-hating MRAs are actually about "men's rights"; who she pretty much sounds like the female version of if she's saying it isn't killing people fast enough.

Quote:
"She shared the story of a woman forced to quit her lucrative job during the COVID-19 pandemic because her stay-at-home husband couldn't cope with full time parenting"
I mean, sure, if said father was already out of work over the virus and she's not, but then she has to leave hers so they are down to zero income because dad just can't deal with the kid(s) he's just as much a parent of... then yeah, that sucks of him. But it's their life, who cares what they do.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #4
TommyT
Banned

The problem here is the context and nuance.

Who the hell knows what kind of kids they have. Who the hell knows if their little darlings are heaven sent or spawns of Satan.

Who knows if the dad is a mental midget, or simply a victim of being another overqualified straight white man, in a world that hates most straight white men today. Is he a vet with PTSD? is he a writer? is a he a musician? is he actually a lazy SOB?

Context, it's what we need more of, and less of the "kill 'em all " twats who are looking to reduce modern men to ejaculating studs for their ticking clocks.

If I was like Ford, I might suggest that it's this kind of garbage that shades the idea of a female turtle, gay superheroes and POC over all others. We've moved wel beyond equality, into US-OVER-YOU territory.

If I wanted, I could be THAT over-reaching, and say that when this conversation get's shut down, it's because people are laughing off the complaint that modern day women are abusing equality, with an eye on an Authoritarian Matriarchy.

Hell, I watched Scoob the otherday, just for a break from COVID noise, and was loving the nonsensical plot until...well, of course (SPOILERS)
Spoiler:
The falcon, the big white male hero, is not a real hero. He's a wannabe loser that doesn't measure up to his dad, while the real hero, and perkiest marysue of all time, is his black female sidekick, who does the real work and has all the best ideas. The women cream about Toxic Masculinity, etc etc. IN A MOVIE WITH SCOOBY-DOO.

The agenda couldn't be more front and ****ing center. Then days later, I read that somebody with almost 200k followers wants all men dead.

This isn't tinfoil hat stuff. This is why you need balanced content from creators who understand their role at the top, and can be responsible with the kinds of messaging they're choosing to push.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:04 PM   #5
sdp
Megan Fox = April

This isn't a political forum.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:07 PM   #6
TommyT
Banned

This isn't politics.

Old 05-24-2020, 08:40 PM   #7
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post

People won't discern between what is political or social nowadays, but they all have these strong opinions.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 09:21 PM   #8
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Oh look, you guys. She's sorry now.

https://twitter.com/clementine_ford/...62487211716609

She had the nerve to go and accuse men of being fragile for taking issue with her comments. You know, because women wouldn't be fazed in the least if things were reversed.

Twitter is flooded with male-bashing tweets on Twitter, and such tweets get likes and retweets by the THOUSANDS. It's sickening. Thank God not all women are consumed by such hatred like those douche-nozzles are.

I've seen this kind of thing get talked about on YouTube, and some of the videos are from women who condemn that kind of attitude. So I'm grateful for them.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 09:56 PM   #9
TommyT
Banned

Apparently, during childbirth, it’s sometimes nessisary to undergo a episiotomy.
Her child is a boy.

I’m not saying there is a connection...

Literally.

Must have hurt. Now all men are bad.
Old 05-24-2020, 10:46 PM   #10
Leo656
The Franchise

I mean, just playing Devil's Advocate, but... using Twitter at all is kind of proof that a person is some kind of idiot.

People can argue that if they want to, but they're wrong. Not one good thing has ever come from a person using Twitter, but many bad things have and do. It's just more "Look-At-Me-ism". Narcissists given a platform simply because they are narcissists.

Just Say No.

Old 05-24-2020, 10:51 PM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Haters gonna hate. Mostly I'd just like to take those like her and lock them and their male counterparts in a room together, lose the key, and be done with it. Bitter, hateful people are always going to exist and people need to stop acting as if these fringe extreme types, of either gender, are the spokespersons for everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
The problem here is the context and nuance.

Who the hell knows what kind of kids they have. Who the hell knows if their little darlings are heaven sent or spawns of Satan.

Who knows if the dad is a mental midget, or simply a victim of being another overqualified straight white man, in a world that hates most straight white men today. Is he a vet with PTSD? is he a writer? is a he a musician? is he actually a lazy SOB?
Fair point.

Though if they're raising bad kids, well he did half that work to make them that way so... ah well!

Quote:
If I was like Ford, I might suggest that it's this kind of garbage that shades the idea of a female turtle, gay superheroes and POC over all others. We've moved wel beyond equality, into US-OVER-YOU territory.
Eh... Until male characters spend most of the time being that one token guy in the majority of cartoons, movies, etc, nearly always outnumbered, and this is the default norm and seen by everyone as entertainment for everyone and enjoyed by everyone, not regarded as being "just for women" (or people of color, etc), then no, I have to disagree.

NOTE: I am not saying this is any kind of entertainment "agenda" I want to see happen. But the reverse of it is still the majority of what we get today. A cast that reflects more of the audience is not going to kill anyone.

I mean, case in point... I've gotten a bunch of those Half Shell Heroes figures off of eBay for my nephew. I was rather happy when a group I bought included that April that is impossible to find for a reasonable price. But with so many male figures, I really kind of wanted more than just the one token girl... I had to hunt around pretty good but I manged to find a couple from two unrelated franchises that should more or less fit in scale/style and target age group. In order to have even just three female figures... I had to pull two other token girls from two other toy lines...

That's literally the only props I can give to that 'Rise' TMNT, that they do include more girls. Granted most are one-off or rarely seen, and they don't make figures of them... but their toys sucked anyhow. But it's the only one semi-decent thing that show has done. And isn't the choice that ruined it.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-24-2020 at 10:56 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 11:13 PM   #12
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Fair point.

Though if they're raising bad kids, well he did half that work to make them that way so... ah well!
So, you deal with THAT individual. You address that scenario. Wasn't the lesson of equality to have prejudice? I could have sworn it was the central tenet of the push for civil/equal rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Eh... Until male characters spend most of the time being that one token guy in the majority of cartoons, movies, etc, nearly always outnumbered, and this is the default norm and seen by everyone as entertainment for everyone and enjoyed by everyone, not regarded as being "just for women" (or people of color, etc), then no, I have to disagree.
I mean, sure, it was imbalanced before, in the sense that these shows are actually only long form commercials, created to help sell a piece of plastic with a face.

They absolutely wrote shows for boys toys, and shows for girls toys. boys center around combat, girls, around hairplay. They did not address the potential inverse, and definitely fed into gender norms. absolutely. The question is, was it INTENTIONAL from the point of view that, there were some evil men in suits sitting in dark rooms planning all of this? OR is this a case of, "will that sell?" and then finding out "nope, that does not sell." which was the case with April. It was just a fact. People didn't buy the girl toys in boy lines, they were perennial peg warmers.

I don't think many people foresaw the future as it is today, which despite how some women may feel now, It certainly wasn't echoed 30 years ago.

Men have been the head of the home for centuries, so naturally, to bring in equality, it took time, but to be fair, the transition has been swift, and the world today is vastly different than it was even 15 years ago.

I don't agree that it's mainly boys right now. As I look at the landscape of entertainment, it absolutely is not male centric, in any respect. The Future is Female is really the Present is Female. Job posts actually state outright that men shouldn't apply.

So, yeah, I agree it was that way, but today? Women are front and center, and there is plenty for them to revel in.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:35 AM   #13
Sumac
Banned

I don't know who this retarded woman is, and honestly I don't care.

If she really thinks like that, especially if she has a son, then she is a psychopath and probably should be denied parentage over her poor kid.

If she says this **** to rise a storm, then she is just a retard, because, it does exactly opposite - fueling rhetoric of people who hate women and people who hate leftards in general.

Such statements doesn't help anyone, but they hurt her own cause, if she has any.

I wonder what our proud and brave local aboriginal liberals will say about it, but I suspect they just stay silent and pretend that it didn't happen, like they always do.

Now if one makes a thought experiment and replaces "men" with "women", "Jews" or "Blacks" she would been shitted so hard upon, she won't be able to go anywhere without people feeling the stink.

This whole policy of double standards and fighting "hate with hate" and idiotic psychopathic statements is exactly why leftards gonna sink sooner or later. If you fight for compassion and equality by advocating for death of anyone - you just as bad as people you are fighting against and, like leftards love to say, "it is out of question".
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 05:57 AM   #14
Leo656
The Franchise

WAIT. You can say "shitted" but not sh*t? What the sh*t is that?

Wait a second.

HAH!

Holy ****, I almost shitted myself when I saw that.

Old 05-25-2020, 08:01 AM   #15
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
WAIT. You can say "shitted" but not sh*t? What the sh*t is that?

Wait a second.

HAH!

Holy ****, I almost shitted myself when I saw that.
Probably not in the list of censored words. If any word containing that exact combo of S, H, I and T was censored then that could lead to problems when those should be perfectly innocent. There is an instance of a Pokemon that can't be traded online without a nickname because the official name contains "ass".

Here's a fun little list for you:
  • Shitted
  • Shitter
  • Shithole
  • Shitbag
  • Shitbucket
  • Dogshit
  • Cowshit
  • Horseshit
  • Chickenshit
  • Catshit
  • Bunnyshit
  • Shitheap
  • Shitpile
  • Shittiness
  • Shitpour
  • Shithead
  • Shitbrain
  • Shittery
  • Shitwhore
  • Shitlick
  • Shitbath
  • Shitpipe

And I guess "Oxshit" is a perfect subsitute for ********!
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:09 AM   #16
Leo656
The Franchise

Wow! I've got lots of things to try, now!

Thank you, concerned citizen!

Old 05-26-2020, 09:29 AM   #17
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Thank God for loopholes!
Old 05-26-2020, 09:39 AM   #18
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Showing that great things can still happen on the 'Drome.

Buncha shitbags on Twitter.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:57 AM   #19
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Thank God for loopholes!
And gloryholes.

.....You were thinkin' it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Showing that great things can still happen on the 'Drome.

Buncha shitbags on Twitter.
Maybe Clementine Ford just needs someone to knock the rust outta her shitter?

..........Because that's generally most women's problem.

.........................You were thinkin' it.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:33 PM   #20
ChosenOne
Banned

Her name looks like "Christine (Blasey) Ford". Of course she's a man-hating wacko.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote