The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 01-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #61
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Have you seen their track record? They probably would!

(It would still probably be better for Shadow to come from the kids living with the Foot Clan. That would be great.)
Then Jenikka would die of childbirth if that happens just like Gabrielle just like in mirage comics.

Last edited by Toxin45; 01-24-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Toxin45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:51 PM   #62
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Have you seen their track record? They probably would!

(It would still probably be better for Shadow to come from the kids living with the Foot Clan. That would be great.)
I still doubt it. But I wouldn't mind it happening.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #63
CyberCubed
Overlord

I always assumed if Casey had a romance with another girl after April it would have been Angel due to them growing up together, so kinda surprised Angel is just left on the side while they're writing one between him and Jennika. Granted it's probably one-sided at this point, Jennika clearly likes him but we don't know how Casey feels yet. But oh well.

I don't see Ch'rell or (Null) doing anything till post issue 100, so they'll probably be saved for later. They'll probably resolve Karai's stuff as they lead into Shredder's return and then Bishop will probably continue for the long haul. I feel like things are coming to a head for more of a clean slate after issue 100, similar to how issue 51 felt like a change in status quo.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:38 PM   #64
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I always assumed if Casey had a romance with another girl after April it would have been Angel due to them growing up together, so kinda surprised Angel is just left on the side while they're writing one between him and Jennika. Granted it's probably one-sided at this point, Jennika clearly likes him but we don't know how Casey feels yet. But oh well.

I don't see Ch'rell or (Null) doing anything till post issue 100, so they'll probably be saved for later. They'll probably resolve Karai's stuff as they lead into Shredder's return and then Bishop will probably continue for the long haul. I feel like things are coming to a head for more of a clean slate after issue 100, similar to how issue 51 felt like a change in status quo.
Yeah it looks like that whatever shredder in hell and city at war does splinter will no longer lead the foot while Ch'rell looks to replace Krang as the main alien villain with the robot suit. Null and maligna will also be saved for later issues.

Last edited by Toxin45; 01-24-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:08 PM   #65
martinitolove
Foot Soldier

Now Hob looks like Patch or more like Emma/Logan mix up

Love the the 1980-es references! I miss those years! Cause, you know, Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret!

martinitolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:09 AM   #66
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior

Hey all, it's me again:

Well at least Hob is explicitly acknowledging that some human are his allies. I mean it, that's a pretty big piece of growth for him.

Metalhead and Bishop actually make a rather logical team up, now that I think about it. They are, in a sense, both "Ghosts in the Machine."

Koya's wearing a shirt, hold the presses! I sort of suspect the next issue will essentially be Splinter going, "Sure, have your seat, best of luck!" and going to make tea. I mean, he took control of the Foot at Karai's explicit request; Splinter has been having second thoughts about the direction this job is taking his soul, I'd actually be a little surprised if he immediately became antagonistic. He might hang around in an advisory capacity though. Splinter playing the wise uncle to Karai and the other mutants would be an clever twist.

Unless Karai wants to eliminate the Foot Day Care service in which case "FIIIIGHT!"
Old 01-26-2019, 08:41 AM   #67
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Ninja Anole View Post
Koya's wearing a shirt, hold the presses! I sort of suspect the next issue will essentially be Splinter going, "Sure, have your seat, best of luck!" and going to make tea. I mean, he took control of the Foot at Karai's explicit request; Splinter has been having second thoughts about the direction this job is taking his soul, I'd actually be a little surprised if he immediately became antagonistic. He might hang around in an advisory capacity though. Splinter playing the wise uncle to Karai and the other mutants would be an clever twist.

Unless Karai wants to eliminate the Foot Day Care service in which case "FIIIIGHT!"
Well, something has to trigger the conflict and ensure Splinter and Karai are on opposite sides. It wouldn't be much of a war if the two of them and their forces, plus the Turtles, plus Stockman, plus the Mutanimals, joined forces to trounce Bishop and call it a day... We just don't know what the trigger will be yet but it's pretty much guaranteed Splinter won't give up the seat quietly. For some reason. Can't wait to find out what it is, especially in light of what you so rightly mentioned.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:50 AM   #68
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah that's what makes all the City at War stuff seem odd from what's happening now. We just had Splinter see that glimpse of his possible future self killed by his sons and he seems to be softening up, and we just had the Leo Macro where Karai promised Leo a peaceful transition with the Foot and Koya also got over her hatred for Leo (even if the latter was rushed).

So I wonder what triggers the war given the direction things are now. And as said even if Hob is a loose canon, the rest of the Mutanimals are all pretty obvious good guys and wouldn't do anything too crazy. And Hob has shown tons of growth himself since the first 50 issues where he really would have wanted revenge on all humans instead of just Bishop.

With Ch'rell and Null likely postponed to post issue 100 from doing anything I don't know what else will cause the friction.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:56 AM   #69
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior

Oh...I really haven’t been paying attention to solicits lately. I’m not mad, but do we have a spoiler policy about discussing upcoming preview information in threads where people who avoid spoilers might tread?
Old 01-30-2019, 08:40 AM   #70
Toxin45
Hench Mutant

Where is Natsu and Toshiro? Did they not come also what is up with Jennika and Casey lately are the writers trying to do something. I don't think Casey being the leader of the Purple dragons reconsicling with his dad at the cost of his relationship with arpil and Splinter being the leader of the Foot clan won't last in this arc escpially withe 100th issue and the Shredder in hell tie-in.