The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2019, 10:47 PM   #32
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Yeah, people were definitely getting it in around 11-12. Some at 10. Not before that, not in any significant number, no way. Only one guy I knew probably was.
It's hard to say exactly when most people lost their V-cards, since it's not something you go around asking, but I seriously doubt most people I know lost theirs before the age of 15. Most people I knew by the age of 14-15 had barely kissed anyone yet. And I remember in science and sex ed classes and such a lot of people still had questions back when I was in 9th grade and would laugh or get very excited if they saw nudity or sex in a movie. I remember this guy who sat next to me in class opening his 9th grade science book and eventually seeing a depiction of a penis inside a vagina and he was like "OH MAN, LOOK AT THIS"

People who had gfs/bfs when they were under 14 were rather early bloomers. And they probably didn't do more than kissing during recess. When I was in 4th grade I don't recall anyone form my school having a bf/gf. Everyone was still in the "the opposite sex has cooties!" phase. In 5th grade I had a classmate who had a gf already and the teacher found it funny when he told her. He was definitely an early bloomer.

It's hard to say, but apparently the average age for people to lose their virginity in most Western countries is around 16-17 years old according to a couple of studies I read a long time ago.

When people talk about how "old is too old to still be a virgin" the answers seem to be 18 at the very least, so I guess 16-17 being the average age makes sense.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote