The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2018, 08:12 AM   #21
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 7,325
I guess MWS Studios made the money they wanted on the series and its merchandise, no need for an animated film too.
__________________
Because of continuity and timeline errors, I've given up writing fanfiction about the 1987-1996 series. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the TMNT as many other fanfiction writers do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:24 PM   #22
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
I guess MWS Studios made the money they wanted on the series and its merchandise, no need for an animated film too.
With the possibilities at the time of doing live action movies they probably felt they didn't need to plus they did TV movies in the form of Planet of the Turtleoids anyway.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:39 PM   #23
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
With the possibilities at the time of doing live action movies they probably felt they didn't need to plus they did TV movies in the form of Planet of the Turtleoids anyway.
Its funny though, how there was quite alot of demand for Original Cartoon characters/elements to be incorporated into the movies back then. Everyone was asking where Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady were during the 1st film, and when SOTO came out, everyone started calling Tokka and Razhar as B&R
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #24
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Its funny though, how there was quite alot of demand for Original Cartoon characters/elements to be incorporated into the movies back then. Everyone was asking where Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady were during the 1st film, and when SOTO came out, everyone started calling Tokka and Razhar as B&R
That is because FW had nothing to do with the movies. Eastman and Laird had more control for the movies. They didn't want Bebop and Rocksteady for the sequel so they created new characters to take their place.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.