The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 10-31-2005, 01:00 AM   #1
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

The Technodrome's 6th Anniversary

Not only is today Halloween, it is also The Technodrome's sixth anniversary! I would have liked to have some updates ready to celebrate this occasion, but, as many of you already know, we have had a major server problem lately that has caused us to move hosts, leaving several sections of the site offline until I can reupload and test everything. As if that weren't bad enough, the server that hosts our forums was attacked a few days ago, so our forums are also offline until I can get the problem settled with our host, get everything uploaded again, and confirm with our host that everything is safe and ready to go back online again. Please be patient as we work things out and get the site back up and running once again. But no matter how many times we need to switch hosts or restore the site, we will do our best to get the site back online as quickly as possible each time, ensuring that The Technodrome will continue to be around for years to come.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote