The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-09-2020, 10:15 PM   #8601
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

I sent text to his mom , most likely its him responding from his moms phone , she's prolly demented and unaware of what her scumbag son is up to

He had better pray I get a lawyer and get my money back

Text msg from my phone : "I don't even know who ******* is"

Then why the hell do you have his moms phone then - you're listed in the phone book as his mother......... f ridiculous !

Listed also along with several other family members online , enough with this bs !

Last edited by Hamato Yoshi; 01-09-2020 at 11:59 PM.
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #8602
Vegita-San
Emperor

sigh...crap
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EN62R9BW...name=4096x4096

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 03:46 PM   #8603
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
My gear-grinder was yesterday, and it was a biggie. After two years of faithful utility and nigh-indestrutableness, having been dropped dozens of times on everything from pavement to tile floors, even the concrete floor at work, with narry a scratch or damage of any kind, yesterday I dropped it at work- on the same floor it's hit several times- and the screen shattered! So, time for a new one, because I could barely see the top half of the screen, and swiping it with a finger was getting tiny slivers of glass on my fingers, so.... The weird thing is, I had JUST been talking about switching my service and getting a new one a few days ago, due to the fact that our service no longer allows tethering- a fact which I only recently discovered, and is why I apparently can't use a tether on my pc anymore! So, after getting let out of work early yesterday (which was actually a blessing, since not only did I need a new phone suddenly, but also needed to go to Wal-Mart for groceries- and it was pouring rain when I WOULD have gotten off!) I went down to my local Cricket store, and got hooked up with a new phone and service, to the tune of 160$. So it turned out alright in the end, but still- I'm just glad my hubby's SS payment card had enough on it to cover the unexpected expense!

Oh, and the silver lining? I'm BACK IN BUSINESS!! New phone/carrier lets me there, so I can FINALLY start posting my story chapters again!!!!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 06:24 PM   #8604
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

You know, I didn't really care before, but COPPA has officially annoyed me.

Saw the VW Bug's "The Last Mile" video (yeah, just try not to choke up a bit on that one) and wanted to...save it. Nope. Can't. Sorry. For some reason being labeled as "content made for kids" under the stupid COPPA act means you can't save it. An animated video featuring a car these damn kids have no memory of. Wtf.

Sad enough that you can't even comment on that video after sitting there trying not to cry.

Spoiler:
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:46 PM   #8605
Leo656
The Franchise

I was getting a sandwich at Quick-Check today, and a kid behind me on line told his mom that he wanted some "tor-TILL-a" chips, and it took every ounce of my will not to spin around and karate chop him in the goddamn throat.

I considered spin-kicking his mom in the jaw for raising him that way, but I got enough bullsh*t to deal with.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #8606
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Tara Strong's Veganism. I love Tara Strong one of my all time favorite Voice Actresses I follow on twitter. Problem is she is a hardcore Vegan and tweets a lot about it. It really comes off as I am A Vegan which makes me better than you.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:04 AM   #8607
Leo656
The Franchise

Aww, that's a shame. Unfortunately most of 'em act like that, in my experience. I don't wish them any harm, I just find them impossible to be around for too long.

Thank goodness she's smoking hot and good at her job. It's funny, she gets all the kinda work that Kath Soucie used to get back in the 90s. Nah'mean?

Old 01-26-2020, 12:11 AM   #8608
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Aww, that's a shame. Unfortunately most of 'em act like that, in my experience. I don't wish them any harm, I just find them impossible to be around for too long.

Thank goodness she's smoking hot and good at her job. It's funny, she gets all the kinda work that Kath Soucie used to get back in the 90s. Nah'mean?
It was this tweet

https://twitter.com/tarastrong/statu...27550959030272

ya she is smoking hot and most of her tweets don't bother me. Nothing against Vegans but stop acting like your better than us cause you would rather eat grass over the good stuff.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:22 AM   #8609
Leo656
The Franchise

Ouch. Even my wife literally just went "Ugh!" right now.

And who the hell openly, vocally supports PETA, anymore? They've killed more animals than Michael Vick. I thought everybody knew that by now.

Whatta maroon. Love her work, but yeah, we'd never be friends.

Old 01-26-2020, 02:36 AM   #8610
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Tara Strong's Veganism. I love Tara Strong one of my all time favorite Voice Actresses I follow on twitter. Problem is she is a hardcore Vegan and tweets a lot about it. It really comes off as I am A Vegan which makes me better than you.
I love her roles as Raven and Twilight, but I could not care less about her as a person.

We'd probably not get along really well in real life, since she seems to have a thing against politically Conservative leaning people or those who even remotely support Trump.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:18 PM   #8611
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Not so much a gear grinder, more of an "of course it turned out that way..."

But when you'd rather the mail come and deliver a package while someone it out of the house (because it's just easier if they don't know you got anything in the mail and spending money on stuff you didn't really need and keep their judgement to themselves) and it would have worked out just that way...IF the mail person wasn't apparently either off today or covering for someone, thus the mail is late. So far by about 5 hours. And this same scenario has happened before. lol Figures.

Because I need another blanket like I need a hole in the head, but it's a Turtle blanket, so... Need.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:54 PM   #8612
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I was getting a sandwich at Quick-Check today, and a kid behind me on line told his mom that he wanted some "tor-TILL-a" chips, and it took every ounce of my will not to spin around and karate chop him in the goddamn throat.

I considered spin-kicking his mom in the jaw for raising him that way, but I got enough bullsh*t to deal with.
I am not sure if I am just sleep deprived from doing work on the computer, or if this is just legitimately (f)ucking funny, but reading this made me crack up at 2AM last night loud enough to get an annoyed WTF look from my sister who I woke up from laughing.

My two cents, you should of gone through with it.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:32 PM   #8613
Leo656
The Franchise

Glad I can be of service.

This is why I'm a worldwide legend.

Old 02-05-2020, 09:35 AM   #8614
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

^ I'll occasionally hear people mispronounce jalapenos out where I live at.

Currently, I'm dealing with a cold that I picked up over the weekend. Also, I have an interview tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not in my happy place right now.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:44 AM   #8615
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Bill from my dental cleaning back in December, with a "statement date" of about a month later, a due date next week, and should have been covered by the insurance, so what the hell... Grr.

Think they did this to me last year as well and told me to ignore it, but it's stupid to even receive it and have to go and try to get a hold of someone, since it seems like their calls now direct to different phones rather than their main desk, so of course I got a voice mail. >.>

Good luck with the interview, DarkFell, hope the cold has backed off enough not to impact it.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:01 PM   #8616
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I'm sorry that your dealing with that, DarkFell.

I wish you the best.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:42 PM   #8617
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Thank you, guys - I'm doing better. The bug ain't dead yet, but I'm doing better.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #8618
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Speaking of viruses, I'm nursing the flu, which cropped up Sunday evening, then blossomed to full-blown status while at work Monday. Had to call in on Tuesday, and I've been off ever since, per Dr's orders. It sucks on multiple fronts, mainly the bug itself, plus the hours I'm out. But also, it's been three days and I'm already boooored!!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:56 PM   #8619
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Is it just me (or rather our home number) or have scammer phone calls increased right now suspiciously at tax time?

Cripe, we've got one now spoofing the electric company's number. Mom picked the first call of it up the other day... Thick Indian accent, could hardly understand him and she wasn't cooperating so the guy hung up on her. Was the electric company's legit customer service number that came up on the phone... Now this evening they've called twice, again with a number use by the company, but this one was their emergency number, like if you have to report a downed power line or something like that. Yeah, definitely a fake. And of course we can't block that because it's a legit number for the company, so I guess the jackass gets to continue to harass us. Grr.

Have had a number of weird, clearly scammy ones lately, more than usual. Including another one just now, soon after that last one by the electric company fake.

2/14 -- Old guy in one of my stores coughing something nasty, not even covering his mouth and pretty much coughing AT me while I'm trying to do my work there right by him. I don't know if he's got some kind of pneumonia or health problem going on but he sounded like he's practically drowning on the inside and better AS HELL not have something contagious! The way he sounded, it may as well have been the damn coronavirus for gods sake.

People like that piss me off. Maybe he can't help it, but at least have manners and consideration for others. It was bad enough in the same store on Monday some woman was there with her group of kids and of course one of them has to be sneezing multiple times right behind me and didn't sound covered either. Great, thanks! Not like I could even leave that area until I was done. (Quite happy I have not come down with anything from that kid.)

And then when my uncle treated us to dinner our waiter sounded rather horse, like possibly getting sick kind of horse... Super.

This here is why I learned to use Cold-Eeze preventatively after work or being out in public this time of year. Whether or not it has actually helped, I'm not sure, but so far, knock on wood, I haven't caught a single thing. (Which I'm honestly kind of shocked at.) And with the work coming up next week I can't afford to.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 02-14-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:07 AM   #8620
Icebot
Foot Elite

My gear grind: I worked hard for nothing. I got the work done only to be told that some of it needed to be changed because of miscommunication, one of the important documents was completely hidden from me.

Also this resulted in 70 sheets of paper wasted.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote