The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 04:48 PM   #81
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,400
Sorry I even brought it up. Sheesh.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #82
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
Sorry I even brought it up. Sheesh.
Never even seen your post dude. Had to scroll through the thread again and seen that you posted a link. I occasionally only read one post ahead of my own. Bad habit I know. But my reaction was written calmly with just a wish of more stock in mind. No offense if offense was taken.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #83
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Never even seen your post dude. Had to scroll through the thread again and seen that you posted a link. I occasionally only read one post ahead of my own. Bad habit I know. But my reaction was written calmly with just a wish of more stock in mind. No offense if offense was taken.
It was just that DWC brought up Andrew's snide comment again just to have a laugh. I might have taken oldmanwinter's comment the wrong way, and it just seemed like you had your concerns about the whole thing. I agree with what you say about being able to buy this thing casually anyway.

They may be bringing back the NES Classic, but I wonder if it'll still be as hard to get one like it was the first time it came out.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:18 PM   #84
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
It was just that DWC brought up Andrew's snide comment again just to have a laugh. I might have taken oldmanwinter's comment the wrong way, and it just seemed like you had your concerns about the whole thing. I agree with what you say about being able to buy this thing casually anyway.
I appreciate you posting the link you did because I hadn't heard that news yet. Your "sheesh" comment does make more sense to me now that I consider the impact of all the comments together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
They may be bringing back the NES Classic, but I wonder if it'll still be as hard to get one like it was the first time it came out.
That's the million dollar question.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.