The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 01:51 PM   #61
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

I love 2k3 Mikey. Screams and all.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:41 AM   #62
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
I love 2k3 Mikey. Screams and all.
thank goodness
you and I are now friends haha
Old 12-05-2019, 02:34 PM   #63
Wesley
Mad Scientist

2k3 Mikey’s one of my favourite characters. He is hilarious and often gets the best lines. Love his references to pop culture.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #64
Mario500
Thug

I was wondering if a certain channel for a certain video service named "Pluto TV" had an certain episode of the program named "Wedding Bells and Bytes" appear after appearing to have had one named "Super Power Struggle" this past Sunday since it often appeared to have had an episode of the first program produced for Nickelodeon less than a minute after appearing to have had the episode named "Super Power Struggle" (I had fallen to sleep while the channel appeared to had been very close to having the episode named "Wedding Bells and Bytes" that Sunday due to the order of the episodes it appeared to have had in its programming by the time I had fallen to sleep).
Mario500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:22 AM   #65
Egon1982
Hench Mutant

Great series, enjoyed it since 2003 and has that Bruce Timm feel.
Egon1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:46 PM   #66
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior

I have been watching it! Still my fav TMNT show! BTW, any reason as for why the edge and center of disc number 12 (Croc Attac!) has that red colour? Cheers!
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:14 PM   #67
Kit31
Foot Soldier

I have been reacquainted with the show through Pluto. The only gripe I have about that is even if the episodes are more in order with the app than the god-awful DVD releases (volumes), they still show enough of them out of order that I don't recommend watching the series from start to finish on there. Even though I have seen the series all the way through several times, I had been away from it long enough that I had forgotten some of the details. Having the episodes out of order is less than helpful, even for me. However, I'm SO glad they're showing both 2003 and 2012 on there. I catch episodes of both shows whenever I can.
Kit31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:39 AM   #68
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit31 View Post
I have been reacquainted with the show through Pluto. The only gripe I have about that is even if the episodes are more in order with the app than the god-awful DVD releases (volumes), they still show enough of them out of order that I don't recommend watching the series from start to finish on there. Even though I have seen the series all the way through several times, I had been away from it long enough that I had forgotten some of the details. Having the episodes out of order is less than helpful, even for me. However, I'm SO glad they're showing both 2003 and 2012 on there. I catch episodes of both shows whenever I can.
Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily recommend watching on Pluto if someone were trying to watch the episodes for the first time (in order). But I absolutely love being able to turn on Pluto, when I've got some rare free time, and know that TMNT goodness is available to watch 24/7.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:09 AM   #69
D-ray
Foot Soldier

I've seen the hole serie again this year. I'm at the 4th season, close to the episodes of Don's Mutation.
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #70
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Finished rewatching this recently and I still love it, even more than I did when it was originally airing. Fast Forward and Back to the Sewer weren’t as good as the first five seasons, but they were still fun to watch. Continuity was kept along with the actors, characterization, soundtrack, etc. so it still kinda felt like the same show to me. Also, a few of the series’ best episodes such as Head of State and Hacking Stockman were in those seasons. And as I said in another forum, Turtles Forever was an amazing finale to both the 1987 and 2003 series made even better on my third watch by seeing some episodes of the 87 series beforehand to get the references.

Last edited by Wesley; 05-29-2020 at 02:16 PM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote