The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 03-06-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Grand Theft Auto 6 Rumored

https://www.vg247.com/2018/03/06/gta...-release-date/

Quote:
GTA 6 will take place in two locations, feature the series’ first female lead character and could release as late as 2022, according to a new report.

The next numbered entry in the Grand Theft Auto franchise will be set in or around Miami or Rockstar’s version of south Florida, known as Vice City in the GTA universe, but players will also fly to South America for some missions.

For the first time in the series GTA 6 will feature a female character as one of the main leads, although there’s no more details on whether players will take control of more than one protagonist as they do in GTA 5.
Interesting. Dont know if the source is a good one but we'll see what happens.

Last Movie Watched: Leprechaun Origins (2014).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E11).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #2
AquaParade
Banned

I'll gladly welcome Multiple lead characters back, including one being female. Great stuff.

That said, I'd also be interested in seeing what other slight, yet effective shake-up's they could surprise us with in that vain. Say, instead of doing multiple characters, you play as one character and one ghost who can do other things in the game world. Or one character is in the past, one is in present day. Or you play as a cyborg. Maybe we control a whole organization or gang, picking and choosing the right character or group for the right mission and having slight control over our allies, like in the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Now, these are not the ideas I'd gravitate towards, but you see what I'm getting at - I like them trying new things and surprising us. Anyone have any suggestions?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

First female character? Mikki and Divine says hi.

I'd be more interested if they went the Saints Row route with building your own protagonist.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote