The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-27-2015, 12:49 PM   #21
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuriken View Post
So a Scaly Snake-Bull-Beaver Hybrid that smells awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Chinese- Dragon. Not just ANY dragon, but a Fire Dragon, which makes me a "pure" fire sign!
Awesome, so then I've got a pure Earth sign covered. Alright, you start over there and hit 'em with the fire and volcanoes, I'll get the earthquakes going on the eastern side. Ok, who else do we need for this "horsemen of the apocalypses" variant...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #22
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost

Cancer
Horse
Rooster (I’m a metal rooster)
Woodpecker
Acanthus
Old 04-27-2015, 11:47 PM   #23
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post

Awesome, so then I've got a pure Earth sign covered. Alright, you start over there and hit 'em with the fire and volcanoes, I'll get the earthquakes going on the eastern side. Ok, who else do we need for this "horsemen of the apocalypses" variant...

Actually, you'd be North, and I'd be South. In pagan terms, it goes clockwise, (nearly) always starting from the North(or "midnight"). Earth, Air, Fire, Water. Water is West, and Air is East.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:03 AM   #24
senpai
Stone Warrior

I'm mainly fire in all my zodiacs except the Celtic cow dealy. That one's earth.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:15 AM   #25
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post

I'll be one of those apocalyptic horsemen. But then I'd have to change my name to DeathFall.

Sagittarius *formerly named Chiron* was originally a half man half horse creature *also called a centaur.* However Chiron was one of the few civilized centaurs; most of them behaved in favor of violence in the myths.

~ John Adams

Last edited by DarkFell; 04-28-2015 at 12:21 AM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:16 AM   #26
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Zodiac sign: Leo
Celtic: Horse
Chinese: Rat
Native American: Salmon
Flower: Sunflower

I'll also leave this here:

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:26 AM   #27
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Best Weird Al song ever.

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:39 AM   #28
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Actually, you'd be North, and I'd be South. In pagan terms, it goes clockwise, (nearly) always starting from the North(or "midnight"). Earth, Air, Fire, Water. Water is West, and Air is East.
Ah! Neat! Midnight, don't mind that at all.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:29 AM   #29
Prowler
Emperor

Zodiac: Scorpio
Celtic: Wolf/Hound
Chinese: Horse
Native American: Snake
Flowe: Chrysanthemum

Astrology is ******** pseudo-science, btw.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #30
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Perhaps, but there is some truth to it, all the same.

Here's a fun one for you- take the date of the month you were born, and it will show your "birth number". If it's a double-digit date, add the two digits together to get a number of 1-9. For example, someone born on the 4th of a given month will be a 4, as will someone born on the 13th or 22nd. Some one born on the 11th would be a two. A 10 would reduce to 1, obviously.

Your birth number tells just as much about you as your Zodiac sign, and putting the two together makes for an interesting read!

Here: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiri...f-numbers.html

For example, I'm a two:

Two: The symbolic meaning of number Two is kindness, balance, tact, equalization, and duality. The number Two reflects a quiet power of judgment, and the need for planning. Two beckons us to choose. The spiritual meaning of number Two also deals with exchanges made with others, partnerships (both in harmony and rivalry), and communication. Two urges us out of our indecision, calls us to unite with like-minds, and like-ideals. Two asks us to exert our natural flow of judgment to do what is best for our souls.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #31
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

This kinda stuff is fun...

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Quote:
Flexibility, balance and adaptability are the keywords for the Gemini. They are quick to grasp the meaning of a situation and act on it, often with positive effects. They tend to have a duality to their nature, and can sometimes be tough to predict how they will react. They can turn from hot to cold and may be prone to noticeable mood swings. However, they are generous signs with tendencies of being affectionate, and imaginative. They also inspire others easily as they seem to naturally motivate themselves - their charisma and accomplishments are infectious. Geminians are very supportive, and are especially good at promotions, sales, and driving hard bargains.
Celtic Sign: Seahorse
Quote:
The Celtic animal sign of seahorse is vastly flexible and resourceful. The seahorse is the person you want managing your finances or handling your legal matters because these people are infinitely clever (if there's a loophole, they've either found it or invented it). They also have amazing memory retention. They are sometimes hard to follow because they're minds are so sharp. They can also be changeable, but they always come back around to a level of high charisma. These people are astoundingly versatile and adapt remarkably well in any environment. Seahorses are so loveable too. Even better, they love being adored, and easily reciprocate affection.
Chinese Sign: Boar
Quote:
Element: Water
Partners well with: Sheep and Rabbit
Characteristics: Honorable, philanthropic, determined, optimistic, sincere, sociable
Native American: Deer
Quote:
This Native American animal symbol is the muse of the zodiac. The Deer is inspiring lively and quick-witted. With a tailor-made humor, the Deer has a tendency to get a laugh out of anyone. Excellent ability for vocalizing, the Deer is a consummate conversationalist. This combined with his/her natural intelligence make the Deer a must-have guest at dinner parties. Always aware of his/her surroundings, and even more aware of his/her appearance, the Deer can be a bit self-involved. However, the Deer's narcissism is overlooked because of his/her congeniality and affability. In a supportive environment the Deer's natural liveliness and sparkly personality radiate even more. He/she is an inspiring force in any nurturing relationship. Left to his/her own devices the Deer can be selfish, moody, impatient, lazy, and two-faced.
Flower Sign: Lavender
Quote:
If you are a lavender flower sign you freckle your landscape with beautiful ideas. You love to share these ideas with other people and get more new insights as you do so. You are expansive in your expressions, and you always seem to be able to find your muse. You are amazingly productive, creative and have an active mind. Sometimes you feel pulled in too many directions, but part of the lavender's beauty is that it spreads itself far and wide for all to enjoy.
Number: 4
Quote:
Four: The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things. Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in the nice square package of Four. Fours represent solidity, calmness, and home. A recurrence of Four in your life may signify the need to get back to your roots, center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also indicate a need for persistence and endurance.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #32
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

"Pseudo" or no, it's kinda fun stuff to read into now and then.

Quote:
Four: The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things. Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in the nice square package of Four. Fours represent solidity, calmness, and home. A recurrence of Four in your life may signify the need to get back to your roots, center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also indicate a need for persistence and endurance.

Quote:
Here's a fun one for you- take the date of the month you were born, and it will show your "birth number". If it's a double-digit date, add the two digits together to get a number of 1-9. For example, someone born on the 4th of a given month will be a 4, as will someone born on the 13th or 22nd. Some one born on the 11th would be a two. A 10 would reduce to 1, obviously.
What's your opinion on 11 and 22 also standing on their own? According to other things I've read in past. That site has a page about 11, though I notice a lack of 22. (I'm a 22, born at 12:20 am. And others, the 2s have always kinda been around for me.)
Old 04-28-2015, 08:39 PM   #33
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Some numerology traditions distill everything down to a single digit number, while others will also include certain "power" numbers like double 1's 2's, etc, or numbers like 13 (number of moons in a year), 12 (months), and a few others. It depends on which one you follow, really. I've got a book titled "What Your Birthday Reveals About You", which only uses the 1-9 spectrum. It's pretty accurate, and deals with both Chinese AND Western zodiacs, combined with the birth number. As a side-note, I used this book to try to determine the most likely "birthdays" of the TMNT!

Old 04-28-2015, 10:12 PM   #34
Wingnut
Mad Scientist

Zodiac - Virgo
Celtic - Fish/Salmon
Chinese - Snake
Native American - Bear
Flower - Morning Glory
Old 04-28-2015, 10:27 PM   #35
Leo656
The Franchise

Hmm.

Zodiac Sign: LIBRA - Balance, Justice, Truth, Beauty, Perfection

Celtic Animal: SWAN -
Spiritually evolved, and eloquent in expressing themselves, the swan swims in a class of their own. They have high standards, infinitely discriminating tastes and they have a keen eye for beauty (even when others cannot see it). Very refined and noble, sometimes the swan is mistaken as detached. This however, is not the case. The swan is a lover, and can prove to be quite passionate in relationships. That "coolness" comes from the swan's understanding of composure. They're natural aristocrats. They can be exacting in details, and have specific ideas about how things should be done. If you want someone who is perceptive, organized and extremely tasteful, get a swan's perspective.

(Alllllright that's actually kind of creepy )

Chinese Sign: DOG -
Element: Earth
Partners well with: Tiger and Horse
Characteristics: Loyal, sociable, courageous, diligent, steady, lively, adaptable, smart

Native American Sign: RAVEN -
Highly enthusiastic, and a natural entrepreneur, the Crow is quite a charmer. But he/she doesn't have to work at being charming - it comes easily. Everyone recognizes the Crow's easy energy, and everyone turns to the Crow for his/her ideas and opinions. This is because the Crow is both idealistic and diplomatic and is quite ingenious. In nurturing environments this Native American animal symbol is easy-going, can be romantic, and soft-spoken. Further, the crow can be quite patient, and intuitive in relationships. Left to his/her own devices, the Crow can be demanding, inconsistent, vindictive, and abrasive.

Flower: ROSE -
The rose zodiac flower sign exposes the truth in all things. If you have this flower sign you have a unique ability to see the hidden meanings in things and expose the underlying evidence for what it is. You have an eye for classic beauty, and you love to surround yourself with beautiful things too. You are attracted to philosophy, poetry and art. Because you see the beauty and truth in all things, you do not tolerate injustice or cruelty. You are most happy when you are with friends and family - taking a walk and enjoying nature.
---------------------------------------------

Some of that's not too close but a lot of it's scary.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:17 PM   #36
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Here's Mine

Celtic: Fish/Salmon
Chinese: Boar
Flower: SunFlower

Jesus there's two Salmons lol! someone always says there's somethign fishy about me

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:31 PM   #37
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Cool

Mine are as follows:

Zodiac sign: Aries

Chinese sign: Dragon

Flower sign: Honeysuckle

Native American sign: Falcon

Celtic sign: Cow/bull

I really do like the descriptions of the signs I got, just not happy with the birthday I have overtime. Fun activity though.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #38
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Quote:
Perhaps, but there is some truth to it, all the same.

Here's a fun one for you- take the date of the month you were born, and it will show your "birth number". If it's a double-digit date, add the two digits together to get a number of 1-9.
29th would be 11, right?

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:35 PM   #39
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
29th would be 11, right?
Yeah, but depending on the tradition, that might be further reduced to a 2. Im unfamiliar with ones that treat 11 as a separate number, so you could just use that. Numerology isn't exactly my specialty. That would be weather magic and love, healing, or protection spells. And the occasional binding....

I do, however, also read tarot and Norse runes. Herbology, crystal divining, astral meditation(it's nothing like in movies/tv) and making charms.

Old 05-10-2015, 02:22 AM   #40
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Celtic: Fish/Salmon
Chinese: Boar
Flower: SunFlower

Jesus there's two Salmons lol! someone always says there's somethign fishy about me
You're the Moon Moon among fishes
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote