The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 03-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

TMNT Movie-Related News

Here's a few interesting news bits related to the upcoming TMNT movie:

-For those of you in or around Ohio, you may be interested in an upcoming event at the Wayne Center for the Arts that is being held in honor of the TMNT movie premiere and comic artistry. The art center, in partnership with Mirage Studios, will be holding an exhibit featuring original TMNT Archie comic artwork as well as collectibles by TMNT artist Ryan Brown. Mr. Brown will also be on hand for a Q&A session and signings. Mirage Studios has also published an exclusive comic for the event that cannot be purchased anywhere else! There will also be kids' activities and more. The exhibit will be held on Saturday, March 31, 2007 from 10am-2pm. The Wayne Center for the Arts is located at 237 S. Walnut Street, Wooster, OH 44691 (Phone: 330-264-ARTS) For more information regarding the art center and this event, please visit http://www.wayneartscenter.org/

-Some interesting news from Imagi, the studio behind the upcoming TMNT film: the company has appointed computer graphics industry veteran Brett Feeney as Vice President of Production. Mr. Feeney, who has worked on such films as Moulin Rouge, Hero, and Matrix:Reloaded, will prepare the production lines for the company's upcoming films, including Gatchaman and Astro Boy (scheduled for release in late 2008 and early 2009, respectively).

-We will also be holding a giveaway here at the Technodrome where you will have a chance to win cool TMNT movie-related prizes! Check back very soon for more information!

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
LogicDonny
Banned

the giveaway sounds good. i don't think I will win it but I hope it's soemthing I can do to win.
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Murphy
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Raphael asking for advice from girls?

Someone sent this to me a few minutes ago. Thought it was funny...

Go to www.askejean.com

Click on the "advice vixens" box and there seems to be a question from Raphael. Weird!

Hope all is well. I can't wait for this movie to open so I can catch a breather from all this movie-related work!

Best,
Murph
Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:31 AM   #4
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
Someone sent this to me a few minutes ago. Thought it was funny...

Go to www.askejean.com

Click on the "advice vixens" box and there seems to be a question from Raphael. Weird!

Hope all is well. I can't wait for this movie to open so I can catch a breather from all this movie-related work!

Best,
Murph
*hands murph an oxygen mask*
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote