The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #3141
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 882
I just started watching this, and sorry to sound dumb, but am I missing something? They just threw the two groups of turtles and villains together with no explanation beyond Krang saying he was going to Earth 7. I don't recall anything in the last crossover arc that paved the way for this; ie the Fred Wolf turtles and Foot still being in the Nickverse.
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #3142
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
I just started watching this, and sorry to sound dumb, but am I missing something? They just threw the two groups of turtles and villains together with no explanation beyond Krang saying he was going to Earth 7. I don't recall anything in the last crossover arc that paved the way for this; ie the Fred Wolf turtles and Foot still being in the Nickverse.
Are you asking if there was a reason for Krang to invade the Nickverse? Then no, there's no reason he would decide to do that, he just does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #3143
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
I just started watching this, and sorry to sound dumb, but am I missing something? They just threw the two groups of turtles and villains together with no explanation beyond Krang saying he was going to Earth 7. I don't recall anything in the last crossover arc that paved the way for this; ie the Fred Wolf turtles and Foot still being in the Nickverse.
What are you referring to here? At the end of the first crossover the Turtles and Krang went back to the original cartoon universe, and it tied into Tiger Claw escaping the worm in Season 2.

This second crossover is from Season 5. Fred Wolf Krang wanted to take control over the universes that he failed to do the first time around
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM   #3144
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior
 
Konchadunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 882
OK; update: The problem is Nick's website puts the second episode first in the sequence. For some, odd, stupid, confusing reason.
__________________
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #3145
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
OK; update: The problem is Nick's website puts the second episode first in the sequence. For some, odd, stupid, confusing reason.
I've noticed this as well. Segments of this arc are out of sequence on the site. Man, talk about Nick not giving a **** about this series. Very sloppy.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #3146
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 10,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
I've noticed this as well. Segments of this arc are out of sequence on the site. Man, talk about Nick not giving a **** about this series. Very sloppy.
Indeed, they didn't even give the Mutant Apocalypse arc any episode numbers.
__________________
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #3147
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,636
The people who work on the site are not the same people who run or work on the show. How many times do we have to say this?

Nick has thousands of employees. It's almost like you people think the same 10 people work in every single department at Nick.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #3148
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The people who work on the site are not the same people who run or work on the show. How many times do we have to say this?

Nick has thousands of employees. It's almost like you people think the same 10 people work in every single department at Nick.
WOW! You must be a paid mouthpiece for Nickelodeon. You'll defend anything no matter how stupid.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #3149
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
WOW! You must be a paid mouthpiece for Nickelodeon.
I wish. I'd love to get paid for what I do.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #3150
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Indeed, they didn't even give the Mutant Apocalypse arc any episode numbers.
That's because they're treating those as non-canon/what-if/different universe/this-is-not-real or whatever they can think about just so they can do some damage control...
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #3151
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 10,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
That's because they're treating those as non-canon/what-if/different universe/this-is-not-real or whatever they can think about just so they can do some damage control...
That's too bad, cause its canon, the creators say it is, so its canon whether they like it or not.
__________________
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #3152
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,636
The episodes are the last on the DVDs, what does it matter?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.