The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
Vegita-San
Emperor

IDW appreciation thread

not sure if there is one.but think there should be one...

I've bought more comics since IDW started than I think I've ever bought in the last ten years.

It's nice to see a company that largely takes the time to understand what makes older properties tick. Even stuff you think that doesn't need a continuation, like Galaxy Quest, turns out rather good.

I don't know how they get their teams together, but it's probably one of the better teams out there in comics.

My only complaint is this Ghostbusters101 comic. The REGULAR Ghostbuster section of the first Issue was amaze balls as usual. The Feigbusters section...man, even IDW can not save those characters. against my better judgment, I picked up issue two, and even managed to throw in a bit of man bashing in it that was totally unnecessary. sigh.

if the REAL Ghostbuster section of the book wasn't so good, I'd be kicking these issues to the curb in protest... sigh.but i want to keep up on what's happening with the GOOD characters. so hopefully i will only have to suffer through a few issues.

other than that, bring on the good stuff!
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote