The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 02-11-2020, 11:54 AM   #81
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

In a dream last night I seemed to have watched part of a movie, and in the movie there was a family who had a cheese mine/cave. Yup. Much like how rock can have bands of certain minerals that run through it... it was literally a wide, rough band of orange colored cheddar cheese in the walls of this short cave. This was apparently another source of how people get cheese, not just from cows.

Of course, a later part of it also had me in the bathroom and apparently a ghost was responding/trying to interact using a bath toy sitting on the side of the tub. First I'd heard it make a noise that got my attention, but like it was a toy with recorded sounds (and seemingly set off on it's own), not a squeaky toy. On request it did it again... levitated... then asking if it was a ghost, requested that the toy be knocked off onto the floor and ended up at my feet some distance away.

Because these are definitely the normal dreams of someone who was quite tired, yet restless, uncomfortable, and unable to go to sleep until around 3:30am... The cheese mine/cave was kinda cool though. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:44 AM   #82
newfan
Mad Scientist

I think my brain has been trying to off load crap these past two nights.

One night a guy suddenly taking the place of his partner (involuntarily) to give birth, like right there his belly just grew to size, then when everyone wondered how the baby would be coming out, his bottom half vanished and was replaced.. very traumatised person there, staggering about and freaking out. After the Drs took him away I was cleaning up...quite ugly dolls from off the floor, they were supposed to have replaced barbies youngest sister... after that I needed to eat so I was getting tons of junk food (that I have never even seen in real life) like I had my arms full and was going to eat it all ….all the while walking around in a cowboy hat.

Last night I am in a storm ridden holiday resort years in the past, like aggressive storms raising from the sea and people were lying on the beech trying to catch the bits of sun in-between, I have a lion walking next to me on two legs, occasionally looking at me to make sure it still had my attention... it was trying to fit in with the people by copying them.

Last edited by newfan; 02-22-2020 at 02:01 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 04:07 PM   #83
Icebot
Foot Elite

I had a dream last night where I suddenly owned a shower the shape and size of a hallway.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 06:05 PM   #84
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

A couple nights ago I found a 2003 TMNT themed board game in a store...amid a lot of other stuff in a rather long dream that I can't even describe. Mostly it was the game that stuck in my memory for some reason.

4/13 -- Speaking of TMNT dreams... You know this coronavirus stuff is becoming a present way of life when somewhere in your dream (I think it was vaguely supposed to be a school) you see a painted image of 2003 Leo, much like any image of him...but wearing a surgical mask.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-13-2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:52 AM   #85
Sumac
Banned

Lately I was sort of short on a weird dreams, but today I finally got one and boy, was it probably one of the oddest things I've seen in the night.

Part 1 - Mental Asylum.
So, it started with me in a cell in a mental hospital. For some reason I had some other people living with me, two were pleasant people, who mostly played card games and chess, other two were stinky obnoxious drunk hobos. At some point the doctor came and said that they plan to make my cell a resting place for crusaders (real ones, not psychos) and make a hole in the roof of the cell so they could get some sunlight. I've objected to it, but dream ended up here and the new one have started...

Part 2 - Rise of the Skywalker (dub step edition)..
It starts with some fat guy talking how he hated Rise of the Skywlakers and how the movie was one of the worst thing ever. To prove it he decides to show some clips of it...

...and now I am on the spaceship of the Empire from the Star Wars. It looks like a giant mall, with cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops. There are bunch of people hanging on around - imperial officers, some aliens, dark side users - a very lively place.

I am near the counter which is controlled by the imperial officer. Behind him is a giant black capsule, which contains Yoda (!!). Apparently he is suspended in this capsule in the imperial spaceship, so he is slowly could be corrupted by the amount of dark side users hanging around 24/7. Also, apparently this counter acts like a shop, where everyone can pay some money to have their personal corruption directed at Yoda.

Emperor Palpatine arrives, in a deformed version of the Darth Vader mask for some reason. He checks an officer and then checks Yoda, to see how much corruption he has. After that Palps goes into adjacent cell, which contains capsule with Obi-Wan. There is no counter, but few officers guarding him. Palps tries to see if Obi-Wan is corrupted sufficiently and creates illusion of Qui Gon, who talks to Obi-Wan about how Dark side is better. Obi-wan tries to escape anyway, but he is captured and put back to the capsule.

Then Palps, removes the mask (his face is glowing with a blue light) makes a small incoherent speech (I don't remember specifics, but I think it was some crazy rambling anyway). Then the dream is interrupted with a message that Galactic Empire has started a war with...Ukraine (!!). Epic battle scenes of spaceships shooting at each other ensues.

Back to the counter, there is a some suspicious officer walking around. After few passes in front of the counter he calls for support and suddenly a lot of hidden Light Force users appear (apparently they were hiding among bystanders). They break the capsule with Yoda, which is empty for some reason, and break out Obi-Wan. Then with the most OBNOXIOUS dub-step loudly playing in the background, they make it through the mall-ship, scaring and knocking unconscious dark siders and officers trying to stop them.

Reviewer's voice appears and says that movie is bad and full of retcons, after which we change to the next scene.

I am on the frozen planet, with a dark forest in the background. 10-year old Han and Luke watching small bon fire. Han has dried out spider near him and tiny Chewbacca. I think, "**** another retcon, when do they stop?". Luke says that they need to hurry back home. Han hesitates, since he doesn't like going home or something. Scene ends.

Part 3 - Trainyard of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
While on the frozen planet, I am thinking that I want to see some other dream. I try to find one, but accidentally (at least I felt it was an accident) I "download" wrong dream about nightmarish and abandoned trainyard, where some unknown evil force terrorizes people. I don't remember, if I have seen this one before, though it feels familiar, so probably it is a dream from my past.

I end up in the final sequence of the dream, where I am near warehouse. To finish the dream I must enter warehouse nearby, where I would be attacked by some unknown force. But I don't want to! So I try to will dream to change and trying to switch it to some other dream (for some reason I was trying to change it to schematic plan of the city, like you can see in Google Maps). It works, but only momentarily.

I've decided that in order to finish the dream I will go to the "beginning" of it. However, while I was walking through the abandoned railways tracks, I hear a train making a loud "TOOT" noise. People, who were standing nearby start to scatter. They run into their houses or whichever structures are nearby. I understand, from their rushed explanations, that incoming train will kill them somehow.

I hide behind the warehouse and see train which slowly, as if searching for something, passes on tracks like 10 meters away from me. I think, that I am in safety, since train wouldn't be able to go backwards and behind the warehouse, but then I understand, that, no, it will find me.

Scared, I woke up.

And that's it. It is just an example of what my mind can conjure when I am sleeping. The whole experience can be unpleasant, but most of the time it is downright bizarre and strange. Also, I've never seen Rise of the Skywalker in my life.

Have a nice dreams!

Last edited by Sumac; 05-03-2020 at 03:02 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:51 PM   #86
Vegita-San
Emperor

The Pandemic Triangle

- Voyagers Final Mission begins next STar Trek Saga...

admiral Janeway takes her ship out on a last shakedown cruise with her old crew. but a mysterious probe shows up, with messages from five species voyager visited on it's DQ journey. preceding this visit, is Q...Janeway's godson. He decides to help her with a challenge the probe presents. 5 species are dying of a disease caused by Voyagers Visit. it's planet wide. and there is a time limit to each disease. if voyager fails to cure it, the entire planet dies. the probe contains please for help. and Voyager decides to go out and create the 'Pan Galactic Alliance'. one final push of the Federation into other territories.

Time marches on. adventure after adventures, but sadly voyager fails it's mission each time. as does the new Q, who tries to help without doing all the work for Voyager. When all is said and done....Voyager returns home, onnly to find out the entire thing was a setup by the real Q. First, as a test of h is sons abilities to follow the rules. second, as a test to see if Voyager lost it's nerve after surviving the impossible. and if Humanity was content to stay at home.

Q leaves happy, knowing his son and humanity passed the test. he leaves with one final word 'Iexpect great things of you, in a few centuries..' 'then we better get started'. Janeway decides to contact these species for real, and use the new technology given to her to truly create the pan galactic alliance.

thus starts the new star trek series. oy..

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:07 PM   #87
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I had a surreal one last night! I kept waking up and coming back to it, but it played into the dream.

Basically I was standing and hanging out by the airport, or the mall (one of the two)... when suddenly the earth shook and the airport/mall was swallowed up. Everyone was running and screaming around me, all of us running for higher ground as more things fell into the depths of the Earth around us. Then at a certain point, a gigantic bone-white spiny structure extended from where the airport/mall used to be, while even still more buildings and such were falling into the earth.

Then... I would wake up, and drift back to sleep. And it would reset and continue... but I'd be somewhat dimly aware of this. So everything would start to plunge into the earth again, while I'd try a different route to "Get out" to safety and higher ground. But I'd wake up again, and return to it reset and continuing again. Though this next time was different. This creepy goth-like girl was waiting for me around a corner and was like, "Aren't you wondering why this just keeps on repeating?" And she kind of taught me how to activate this flying/hovering superpower within me by tapping into some kind of implant in the "meat" of my forearm. So I'd grab some basic food/clothes, then I'd hover out of there on my own.

That's all I remember.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:26 PM   #88
CyberCubed
Overlord

I really like the idea of being able to "control" your dreams, or "make your own story" out of them.

Most of the time when I'm dreaming, after awhile I realize I'm in a dream (or have a realization that, "this can't possibly be real") so most of the time I'm able to control what's happening and form a story. For some reason I always dream that there's some form of danger happening, where I always have to keep moving to either escape a building, get away for someone, or figure a way outside a maze or a building with lots of doors or whatever.

Very strange.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 05:06 PM   #89
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Wish I could do that. Only once have I realized it was a dream.

Wish I could share what I dreamed last night/this morning, some of it was kind of wild, but it was the kind of dream that's all over the place and hard to describe.

Trying to escape something/someone tends to be stress related and common. If I've been stressed out the dreams are usually either some person or monster that is after me or a tornado headed this way.

The wildest tornado dream I had once a bunch of years ago, and the only tornado that actually made it to our yard...was blue. Like a medium powdery blue shade. Usually they're a normal color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
This creepy goth-like girl was waiting for me around a corner and was like, "Aren't you wondering why this just keeps on repeating?"
I'm not one to attribute much "symbolic" meaning to dreams (aside from dreams related to stress or feeling overwhelmed tending to have common themes)...but I think your subconscious may be a creepy goth girl. lol

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-30-2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:25 PM   #90
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Dreamed I was watching tv and the cable went out. For some reason I thought a tornado might have done this. Found my mom in the kitchen, she also thought it might be a tornado. Went out onto our enclosed porch (that no longer exists in real life) to look... Yup, there's a tornado. My mom starts to come out onto the porch but I yell to her to get to the basement.

Once downstairs we're calling for our cats to come down. They're near the top of the steps. On listens and comes down, his brother (deceased in real life) is ignoring us. Then I see the ghost of my father watching him, like he's waiting to take him should the tornado come and kill him. My mom doesn't see the ghost of my father. I hurry up the stairs and grab the cat and put him into a room in the basement so he won't run off. We hide under the basement steps by the washer and dryer. The other cat is around nearby, but staying put.

I can see it's super dark out through narrow windows. Two long, skinny tornadoes. Both with kind of a lightning-like vertical line/thread down through them... one blue, one red. Said that I remembered dreaming about two tornadoes once. There was a sound, though I hardly heard it myself, and mom thought the tornado had gotten here and had torn the roof off.

Mom finds...keys to something...and apparently snacks...? That she doesn't seem intent on sharing despite that we may lose everything. (Gee thanks.) She wanted to go check something with the door and these keys and tries to leave, I yell at her to stay here. Like why would you go do this when there's a tornado trying to tear up the house... talk about ADD.

Woke up at that point, glad this two tornado dream was itself also just dream.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-21-2021 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:47 PM   #91
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

One that comes to mind that I still remember is outside and there’s a wrestling ring. Triple H comes out in a suit and announces a match that would take place next week pitting Lady Gaga against Nina Dobrev. He leaves the ring and the dream ends.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 06:52 AM   #92
newfan
Mad Scientist

I've had a couple of weird ones fairly recently, with one where I am flying about in the dark trying to hide from Yoda who was after to me to give me some kind of test ..... but beating up William Shatner last night with a golf club? yikes where did that come from?!.... I would never do that to Captain Kirk

Last edited by newfan; 08-02-2021 at 06:58 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:51 AM   #93
Vegita-San
Emperor

very weird one tonight, b ut I kind of want to get b ack to it. touring some kind of building. but then we see a replica of the price is rights stage.. we get to go on, and take some pictures. but suddenly it vanishes, and we see a production. first some g uy from a london theater comes out and sings, then we see a starfield projected in the ceiling and a star show go on in the sky. and then a bunch of scott plays happen from talking horses, to little people as gnomes to acrobats. kind of weird but fun.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 02:37 PM   #94
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Mostly this recent one was the sort full of stuff that's hard to describe, but part of it was...trying to escape from dinosaurs. Or at least the one bad one that might get inside. Was a rather unique dream all together. o.O

Weirdest part, that makes me wish it was possible to show people pictures of what we saw in dreams, was some kind of weird ruins. No building, but just like a very narrow pathway/stairway that took many turns, almost maze like as it went higher up... the walkway part creepily only maybe a foot wide or less in places, some of it looking only wide enough for one foot, with "walls" on either side that were maybe 8" high at best, so it's quite high and scary since either side of the tiny walls is just straight down to the ground. I wanted to see those ruins and go up it, whatever this thing was, but I changed my mind pretty quickly. Had a passing thought that only mice could go up it safely. The whole thing was made of something like small bricks and had been painted red and given something like a heavy lacquer coating to preserve and protect it, so it had a weirdly smooth and shiny look and feel. Adding to the creepiness of it because that also makes the surface of it slicker.

That was prior to the dinos but then factored in for a moment again as a consideration as an escape route since the dinosaurs are too big to ever scale it without falling.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:08 PM   #95
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I had a dream last night in which I watched an alternate ending of Superman 2. In it, the final scene is Superman flying through the night sky until he reaches the statue of liberty, where it is all lit up and people are celebrating the defeat of Zod.

Then in a very quiet and atmospheric moment, superman stares down the statue of liberty while the screen slowly fades to black, with a score remniscent of John Williams' Krypton theme playing in the background.

Then, just as the screen is almost completely black, the statues eyes light up bright red, and thats the end of the movie. The image of the statue's red eyes is so vividly burned into my head that I get chills just thinking about it.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #96
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

This dream a couple nights ago...

There wasn't a whole lot to it really and was quite short, mostly there was some kind of flying demon thing that will grab people up and take them away, so we're in the house afraid of being seen by this thing. Not sure I ever saw it in person in the dream, but knew what it looked like.

Now the weird part. There were a squirrel. Like the common local gray ones. And the squirrel had little demon-like bat wings. It was there trying to look into the house through the glass front door and then through other windows. And if the squirrel sees you, then that flying demon will come and get you.

So in short... a flying demon has a winged squirrel minion and are out to get people.

---------------------

Last night's dream though was one of those exhausting sorts where you're just all over the place. Was dark out and trying to run and get away from something or someone. Through a lot of yards, maybe business properties... Had no idea where I was. Found some kind of "map" on a sort of post that showed the layout of a number of properties, neighborhoods, etc. I tore that off and was going to try to use that to locate the highway nearest my home. I new it was not far from me, but had no idea where. Did a bunch of random stuff after that while still in the effort to try to escape and find my way home...

I feel like all that war coverage on top of watching the new Netflix Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night had something to do with that...
Old 05-21-2022, 12:40 AM   #97
Sumac
Banned

Had a weirdest dream this night: it was a dream that there was another TMNT movie, which was made on a tiny-tiny budget and took a lot of liberties with a material.
Like the main villain was random punk, who called himself Splinter and after being defeated by Turtles, who looked quite monstrous and barely were in the movie at all, made himself a new costume and started calling himself Shredder.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:55 AM   #98
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Had a weirdest dream this night: it was a dream that there was another TMNT movie, which was made on a tiny-tiny budget and took a lot of liberties with a material.
Like the main villain was random punk, who called himself Splinter and after being defeated by Turtles, who looked quite monstrous and barely were in the movie at all, made himself a new costume and started calling himself Shredder.
That wasn't a dream, it was a preview of the new Rogen TMNT.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:59 AM   #99
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
That wasn't a dream, it was a preview of the new Rogen TMNT.
If not, then something to come in the next 3-7.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 02:07 PM   #100
Icebot
Foot Elite

I also had a TMNT related dream last night, about the upcoming video game Shredder’s Revenge. Someone was with me playing the game and Carter was a playable character, both normal and mutant forms.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote