The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 09-25-2023, 05:01 PM   #2441
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Captain Yami from Black Clover Funko Pop. Yami is my favorite character on the show. Also its cool his Japanese Voice Actor also voices Shota Aizawa in My Hero Academia too
Old 09-26-2023, 11:04 AM   #2442
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Birthday Haul

TMNT complete 2003 series dvd
TMNT The Last Ronin Hardcover
Marvel Legends Amazon Exclusive Comic Gorr The God Butcher

Old 10-13-2023, 03:31 PM   #2443
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got MCU Gladiatorial Hulk today. He was on sale for $27.99 when Amazon had a sale going on and I had to get him. Been needing an MCU Hulk for my MCU shelf for a while. He fits beautifully
Old 10-29-2023, 04:59 PM   #2444
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got the Walmart Exclusive Black Lightning figure. Thanks to the reddit member who picked it up for me since Walmart wasn't stocking it on their site for ****. I love the effect hands they are electric hands
Old 11-25-2023, 06:09 PM   #2445
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man aka Tobey Maguire. Tobey was my Spider-Man growing up
Old 12-06-2023, 02:00 PM   #2446
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Black Adam Dr Fate just so I could headswap with the Injustice 2 Dr Fate so I could make a semi classic looking fate
Old 12-12-2023, 09:11 PM   #2447
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Final Swing Spidey is here from NWH. It's a fantastic figure. I hate the Drop Down Hips. Thankfully mine had no QC issues. Love the colors. Great upgrade from the Homecoming figure I have had for a couple of years
Old 12-19-2023, 10:47 AM   #2448
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Secret Invasion Nick Fury. Got it for $9.99 from Target. Glad I didn't pay full price
Old 12-25-2023, 05:44 PM   #2449
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Christmas Haul

Old 12-28-2023, 06:31 PM   #2450
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I got Marvel Legends Ant-Man from Quantiumania for $14.99. Holy Crap this is an upgrade from the previous Ant-Man and The Wasp Cull Obsidian wave version. Arms not standing out weird. Helmet isn't huge and shows Scott's eyes
Old 01-21-2024, 01:24 PM   #2451
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Mcfarlane Toys Collectors Edition Platinum Variant Wonder Woman. I have never gotten a PE variant from Mcfarlane before. It's base on super powers colors
Old 02-06-2024, 03:19 PM   #2452
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got the new Glavius Ringworld Mandolorian figure. It's fantastic. its the definitive Din Djarin figure. It blows the Beskar Armor version out of the water. New one is on the right in the pic.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:31 PM   #2453
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I got Steel today from Amazon. Steel aka John Henry Irons has always been one of my favorite DC heroes. Glad to have him in my collection
Old 02-16-2024, 05:10 PM   #2454
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got Classic Superman from Mcfarlane Toys. I think it's the best Superman they have ever done. Bright colors smiling face looks hopeful.

Looks good next to Steel and Batman and WW

Old 02-18-2024, 02:03 PM   #2455
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Best Jeanist #3 Pro Hero from My Hero Academia
Old 03-18-2024, 04:44 PM   #2456
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Got The Armorer from The Mandolorian today. One of my favorite female characters.