The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #161
Poweranimals
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Ha, it's been less than a week since the last new episode.
But at least the next two weeks are repeats. Unless Nickelodeon changes the schedule at the last minute.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #162
snake
Disgusting

These waits are getting irritating! Show some new episodes!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #163
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

Rushing things out before they're done is hardly a solution. This show isn't perfect, but their idea of having an awesome premiere to garner ratings and greenlight new episodes was smart; make too many ahead of time and you just waste money if the show bombs. I still maintain that they're wasting time and resources with all of these "villain-of-the-week" episodes, though.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #164
Wildcat
Foot Elite

@Konchadunga, I saw your reply on the previous page. Its been every 2 weeks since it came back from the holiday breaks.

Also what do you mean in case the show bombs? I thought Nick ordered another 1 or 2 seasons. Its highly unlikely the ratings are just gonna crash all of a sudden.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #165
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

They ordered the second season shortly after the pilot aired and was a hit, and the third sometime later. I'm guessing at this point, they have enough money to pay for all of that, even if ratings plummet. Contrast to The Next Mutation, which had a cringeworthy pilot; it was cancelled quickly, even if it improved.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #166
tlg80
Foot Soldier

Just seen a commercial that says in two weeks new episodes will return.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #167
JTH
"ME"

I'm expecting the next episode (possibly next 2) to be big story wise. Episode summaries would have been at least displayed somewhere by now. Nick seems to be keeping the next batch of episodes very under wraps.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #168
CyberCubed
Overlord

There's only 8 episodes left in the season. So I'd expect most of the rest of the eps to be big.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #169
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

We do know the names of 2 of the next 3 episodes: Enemy of my Enemy and Karai's Vendetta.

Really looking forward to Enemy of my Enemy because it's written by Kenny Byerly.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #170
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
We do know the names of 2 of the next 3 episodes: Enemy of my Enemy and Karai's Vendetta.

Really looking forward to Enemy of my Enemy because it's written by Kenny Byerly.
I only know so many tv script writers. Who is Kenny Byerly?
Old 03-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #171
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Byerly wrote two of my favorite episodes so far....Never Say Xever and The Alien Agenda.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #172
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier

The next episode I hear is Baxter's Gambit. I'm sorry to say this, but why does Stockman get another episode? First he got his introduction in I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, then he had Mousers Attack even The Pulverizer can be considered a Stockman episode since he and Fishface were the main villains. My biggest gripe is that this Baxter I'm going to have to sadly admit is one of the weakest ones we got. The 2003 Stockman got annoying with all the forms and almost dying to the point he was hoping to die and the 80's Baxter was a total mess with his mind deteriorating. At least the Shredder isn't bad I like the 2003 one, but with all of the he's dead bluffs, that he's an Utrom and dies at the hand of Bebop and Rocksteady's stupidity was just idiotic. Also that series had a serious It needs Shredder to be the villain ALL THE TIME problem by making 3 more even Karai dressed up as the Shredder and that's what made everyone hate her.
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #173
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
The next episode I hear is Baxter's Gambit. I'm sorry to say this, but why does Stockman get another episode? First he got his introduction in I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, then he had Mousers Attack even The Pulverizer can be considered a Stockman episode since he and Fishface were the main villains. My biggest gripe is that this Baxter I'm going to have to sadly admit is one of the weakest ones we got. The 2003 Stockman got annoying with all the forms and almost dying to the point he was hoping to die and the 80's Baxter was a total mess with his mind deteriorating. At least the Shredder isn't bad I like the 2003 one, but with all of the he's dead bluffs, that he's an Utrom and dies at the hand of Bebop and Rocksteady's stupidity was just idiotic. Also that series had a serious It needs Shredder to be the villain ALL THE TIME problem by making 3 more even Karai dressed up as the Shredder and that's what made everyone hate her.
....I like Baxter Stockman episodes...
Old 03-26-2013, 05:20 AM   #174
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

We've got a description for the next new episode. Sounds pretty good to me.

S01, E19 Baxter's Gambit
Baxter Stockman seeks revenge on Fishface and Dogpound as well as the Turtles, and lures them all into a deadly labyrinth.
4/05/2013 *
Old 03-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #175
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier

Quote:
We've got a description for the next new episode. Sounds pretty good to me.

S01, E19 Baxter's Gambit
Baxter Stockman seeks revenge on Fishface and Dogpound as well as the Turtles, and lures them all into a deadly labyrinth.
4/05/2013 *
I don't want to sound like I'm ranting, but honestly this sounds kinda stupid. First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound, secondly will Shredder really allow this to happen and finally what's up with this plan of his it's so sudden and out of nowhere. Worse of all, once the Shredder knows about this, Baxter's probably gonna end being either a brain in a jar or a fly again. All I'm saying is just really we wait for a while and this is the best they could come up with?
Old 03-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #176
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I don't want to sound like I'm ranting, but honestly this sounds kinda stupid. First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound, secondly will Shredder really allow this to happen and finally what's up with this plan of his it's so sudden and out of nowhere. Worse of all, once the Shredder knows about this, Baxter's probably gonna end being either a brain in a jar or a fly again. All I'm saying is just really we wait for a while and this is the best they could come up with?
I see a mutation happening this episode as well.

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #177
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:
First of all why on earth does he want revenge on Fishface and Dogpound
Maybe because he was forced to serve Shredder and be in the foot clan because of Dogpound?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #178
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
because...he was taken against his will? and they treat him bad XD? at least Dogpound does.

eeh you can't blame a guy for trying to get rid of his enemies XD
Old 03-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #179
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier

I just thought of something what if Baxter turns into the said Wasp character I hear we are gonna get later?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #180
Powder
So tired of this place

Wasp character? That's news to me...

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2k12, nick