The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Why don't we ever do my plans?!
I'M A HERO!!! 20 21.28%
You did save our lives... BUT you also used my favorite comic book as Toilet paper! 22 23.40%
Captain Ryan has fallen under the control of a Hypnoticon! "How about some sugar, baby?" *slobber* 21 22.34%
I almost passed out like 19 times, bro..! 31 32.98%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Official Episode Discussion #22: "Parasitica"

Well, I have no idea which one's going to air first, and since it's all out of order and being shown at crazy different times... we might we well get Both Episodes ready!

It seems Snakeweed isn't the only arthropod trudging through the ooze. Now we have what wounds like some crazy giant wasp terrorizing the city. Hopefully it's something fairly small, as opposed to something HUGE like a GITS Jigabachi Assault Copter.

A lil sting, a lil mind control... you would think after all the times Mike is the one chased by bad guys, that he'd be the first to get nailed. Looks like he's gonna have to actually use his head and stop his brothers before they're completely lost to whatever attacked them.

More to come..!

~ ~ ~ ~

Update 2: Sorry folks, no new show... they had 'Pulverizer Returns' on instead..

Update: Well, it looks as though the US may not be getting this episode first, after all. TV schedules are showing that this episode will be seen first in Europe. This may all change in the next 24 hours, so let's all share the salt, shall we? And, there is word spreading that there are going to be people live-streaming the episode for those who cannot see it. Running time is a Wee bit early here in the US and anyone in the western hemisphere... 1:30am Pacific time, 4:30am Eastern Standard Time. So if you wanna be up with the chickens, bring them to watch the show, and then stop in here and check on the conversation.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote