The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 09-12-2019, 05:55 AM   #361
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Prowler: The first two were dudes, the Bio teacher was a chick. Also, sexy as f*ck.

After like her second year she married one of the other science teachers, after which she left teaching to go be a nurse because of all the shameless little perverts (like me) in that school who never stopped hitting on her.

Every time I read a news article about some 20-something female teacher getting arrested for f*cking a student - which seems to happen every single day nowadays - I think back to "Ms. B." and I'm like, "...That's not a crime, what the f*ck." I would'a gladly taken straight F's and gone to Summer School every year in exchange for that kind of "abuse", are you kidding me?

We were weight room buddies. I kinda think I could'a pulled it off if I really applied myself. That's my biggest high school regret. Not the 80 days per year I skipped or the lousy grades in Algebra and Geometry. I'm fine with all that. But I'm still pissed I never f*cked the Bio teacher.

I did catch a few glances down her shirt when she was doing dumbbell rows in a loose tank top with no bra, though. So I guess that's better than nothing. She had a bad habit of working out with no bra, so we all kinda figured she was giving us a free show on purpose. Nobody's that oblivious.

I also forgot my 6th grade Language Arts teacher who was also only 26 and sexy as f*ck. Or my Art Teacher from Grade 5-8. I could actually make a decent-sized list of the young, hot teachers I had back then.

I could'a gotten better grades, but y'know, for SOME reason I just had a tough time concentrating a lotta the time.
In my HS there was this hot English teacher who was in her mid-late 20s. She never hit on anyone but a few guys subtly gave her hints saying things liek "you're looking good today, teacher" and she really enjoyed such compliments and after a while would wear slightly more revealing clothes. She clearly liked the attention from 12th grade male students. I remember saying this years ago and plastron telling me that I was being sexist and implying that all women dress to please men . Oh please, a lot of people of BOTH GENDERS will show off their bodies on social media during summer for a reason. Are you honestly telling me it's not to impress the opposite sex? . So what's so surprising about some women dressing to impress men or men dressing to impress women?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:24 AM   #362
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh, yeah, we had one'a those. Miss Lenesky (probably spelling it wrong). She always had to walk through the cafeteria on her way to her next class every day, so everyone at our table would make comments that would go over her head. Like calling her "Miss Molest-Me" right to her face since she couldn't hear it with all the other lunchroom chatter. And we'd all slam our fists into the underside of the lunch table when she stopped to say hello - as if our boners were hitting the table, you see - and she'd always be like, "What was that?" but she never figured out the joke.

Bunch'a little sh*theads, we were. A few of the teachers did end up banging students, but it wasn't any of the female teachers. One of the male science teachers banged one of the more promiscuous girls after school in the lab room one day, and one of the male soccer coaches was banging one of the guys on the soccer team. Those are the only ones I'm aware of.

....It was an awesome high school, is my point. The chicken patties were f*cking incredible.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:00 AM   #363
CyberCubed
Overlord

In 12th grade I did have an attractive looking English teacher with long dark hair. She must have been in her mid-20’s, and since a lot of 20 year olds still look rather young she didn’t look much older than the 17-18 year old seniors in the class.

She never did anything inappropriate though, like nobody was allowed to make any comments about her at least to her face but people talked about how “hot” she was all the time to each other. Nowadays she must be over 40 something, obviously if I’m over 30 now all my teachers have to be 10+ years older at the minimum. I really wonder what she looks like now but given she’s probably pushing 50 I think it’s best not to taint my teenage memories of her and remember her how she was in 2003.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:25 AM   #364
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Oh, yeah, we had one'a those. Miss Lenesky (probably spelling it wrong). She always had to walk through the cafeteria on her way to her next class every day, so everyone at our table would make comments that would go over her head. Like calling her "Miss Molest-Me" right to her face since she couldn't hear it with all the other lunchroom chatter. And we'd all slam our fists into the underside of the lunch table when she stopped to say hello - as if our boners were hitting the table, you see - and she'd always be like, "What was that?" but she never figured out the joke.

Bunch'a little sh*theads, we were. A few of the teachers did end up banging students, but it wasn't any of the female teachers. One of the male science teachers banged one of the more promiscuous girls after school in the lab room one day, and one of the male soccer coaches was banging one of the guys on the soccer team. Those are the only ones I'm aware of.

....It was an awesome high school, is my point. The chicken patties were f*cking incredible.
I've never heard of any teachers having sex with students at any of the schools I've attended. You do see such things on the news from time to time though.

I did hear a rumour about a university professor of mine having an affair with one of his female students some years ago, but since it's university, she'd be no younger than 18, so it's not like there'd have been any legal consequences for him. Still, a bit odd to imagine a 53 or so year old man having an affair with a 18-22 year old student of his. Might have just been a rumour, though. There was also another professor who was close to 70 and close to retirement who'd joke A LOT with female students in a cringey subtle way, while he usually was either ruder or less jokey with his male students. He rarely failed female students and failed several of his male students. So whenever new students asked older students what kind of teacher he was like, how demanding he was when it came to grading and how to deal with him when you needed to talk with him, we mostly said "if that guy decides he doesn't like your face, you're done. Having boobs makes it way more likely for him to like you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
In 12th grade I did have an attractive looking English teacher with long dark hair. She must have been in her mid-20’s, and since a lot of 20 year olds still look rather young she didn’t look much older than the 17-18 year old seniors in the class.

She never did anything inappropriate though, like nobody was allowed to make any comments about her at least to her face but people talked about how “hot” she was all the time to each other. Nowadays she must be over 40 something, obviously if I’m over 30 now all my teachers have to be 10+ years older at the minimum. I really wonder what she looks like now but given she’s probably pushing 50 I think it’s best not to taint my teenage memories of her and remember her how she was in 2003.
This reminds of a university story. The youngest professor we had was a woman who must have been around 35-40 years old. She was short, and while she didn't look like an 18-21 year old, she could easily pass for an older student who got into university some years after they had finished HS. Meaning, she could blend in well with the few older students who were either 30 already or close to it.

One guy from my degree, who was also a bit older than average, around 25 or so ran into her at first before knowing she was his professor and apparently hit on her. Legends say that the look on his face later that day when he found out she was his professor was priceless lol
Old 09-12-2019, 07:30 AM   #365
Leo656
The Franchise

I'm friends with a few of my teachers on Facebook, so I still see pics of "Ms. B" (the Bio teacher, although she's "Mrs. K" now) pop up in my feed once in a while even though we're not technically "friends". I could send her a Request, I guess, and she'd probably accept, but I'unno, feels weird.

... She's still hot, though. And she got a boob job. That's awesome.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:39 AM   #366
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
I'm friends with a few of my teachers on Facebook, so I still see pics of "Ms. B" (the Bio teacher, although she's "Mrs. K" now) pop up in my feed once in a while even though we're not technically "friends". I could send her a Request, I guess, and she'd probably accept, but I'unno, feels weird.

... She's still hot, though. And she got a boob job. That's awesome.
A boob job? Can teachers in USA afford that even? I thought it was mostly celebrities who got those and/or women who had survived and breast cancer and wanted to "grow" their breasts back.

Or did your teacher just get it purely out of vanity? Wouldn't a boobjob be quite expensive? Doubt an average school teacher makes that much money.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:16 AM   #367
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh, heck, anybody can get a boob job nowadays. I did a quick Google search and in NJ it can be like four to six thousand dollars. Definitely a "luxury" item but still only about the cost of an average vacation, more or less. Skip Disneyland one year, buy new tits. No problem.

And I think she was already a nurse by then. I also suspect her husband bought them as a gift for himself.

Either way, yes, vanity would be the motivating factor. She was smoking hot, but... kind of small up top. Like I said, I seen 'em, and they were nice, but kinda tiny. Then a few years ago a picture of her in a bikini showed up in my feed, and I'm like, "....Huh." Most of the comments were her friends teasing her like, "Hmmm, something's different about you... I wonder what it could be?" and she was giving everyone the "Heart" emoji thing.

So either her husband bought 'em or they both just wanted her to have bigger boobs. Whatever, ain't my business. Ain't mad at her, though.

FYI, her favorite Metallica album was Master of Puppets. At the time, I was a bit more partial to Ride The Lightning. We used to get into it over that a bit.

Old 09-12-2019, 09:50 AM   #368
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Oh, heck, anybody can get a boob job nowadays. I did a quick Google search and in NJ it can be like four to six thousand dollars. Definitely a "luxury" item but still only about the cost of an average vacation, more or less. Skip Disneyland one year, buy new tits. No problem.

And I think she was already a nurse by then. I also suspect her husband bought them as a gift for himself.

Either way, yes, vanity would be the motivating factor. She was smoking hot, but... kind of small up top. Like I said, I seen 'em, and they were nice, but kinda tiny. Then a few years ago a picture of her in a bikini showed up in my feed, and I'm like, "....Huh." Most of the comments were her friends teasing her like, "Hmmm, something's different about you... I wonder what it could be?" and she was giving everyone the "Heart" emoji thing.

So either her husband bought 'em or they both just wanted her to have bigger boobs. Whatever, ain't my business. Ain't mad at her, though.

FYI, her favorite Metallica album was Master of Puppets. At the time, I was a bit more partial to Ride The Lightning. We used to get into it over that a bit.
It's like 9 to 10k in the Chicago area.... lmao!
I thought that stuff was supposed to get cheaper with time and tech, but I guess not.

It's like trenchless pipe repair. It's new tech that should cost $1500, but they still want to charge you 7 - 10k and claim that they are still helping you out because you won't have to replace your grass.

Who would've thought that fake boobs and trenchless sewer repair would come up together, but hey - they both result in injection of some kind, sooo....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:52 AM   #369
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:

4-6 thousand dollars? Damn.

Tbh, I don't think most men would want their gfs/wives to get a boobjob even if their boobs aren't very large. I personally think it's fine for celebrities and hot women you see in magazines and on social media to get some "powerups", but a girl I'd be dating? I'd try to talk her out of it, to be honest.

I personally find Master of Puppets to be a tad overrated as far as metal albums ago. A lot of people, mainly people who aren't much into metal as whole, automatically praise it as the GOAT metal album, but I disagree. Pretty good album, no question about it, and it has great production in particular, but I personally don't even consider it to be Metallica's best. I consider Ride the Lightning the best Metallica album. And out of the first 4 classic albums, I think ...And Justice For All is the least good of the bunch.

The Black Album is already quite different from their first 4 studio albums, so I put it on a different category. I must say, though, it has grown on me over the years. It might have been the beginning of Metallica's downfall, but it's still a pretty good album overall. But there's definitely some songs I don't care much about. And it's also been overplayed to death, so that doesn't help either. A lot of good songs and albums have that people. Getting overplayed to death on commercials, the radio, at parties, etc. to the point of people finding them annoying.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #370
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Tbh, I don't think most men would want their gfs/wives to get a boobjob even if their boobs aren't very large. I personally think it's fine for celebrities and hot women you see in magazines and on social media to get some "powerups", but a girl I'd be dating? I'd try to talk her out of it, to be honest.
I'd probably pretend to talk them out of it, half-heartedly and then "let them do what makes them happy."
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:06 AM   #371
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'd probably pretend to talk them out of it, half-heartedly and then "let them do what makes them happy."
Well, don't get me wrong. Of course, at the end of the day, it's her choice. But keep in mind that a lot of boob jobs look bad. You'd need a VERY good surgeon to make them look borderline real to the point of people being surprised when she reveals them "they're fake, btw". And I don't think your average woman could afford that. Hence why boob jobs are mostly done by women you see on TV regularly.

Tbh, I'm known by people who know me very well for being a boob man, but none of the chicks I know irl that I've heavily crushed on before had above average sized boobs. And it didn't bother me one bit. Besides, fake ones would feel worse anyway.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #372
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I hate feeling old.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:00 PM   #373
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Really? The well over 5-year-old thread about turning 30 morphed into sexy teachers and boob jobs? lol This place is so... special.

Needs more from the other perspective though. I really only ever had one teacher who I'd consider good looking like that, my high school gym teacher. Young enough he was obviously fresh (or still quite newly) out of college. That first day freshman year when we were waiting in the gym for the teacher to show up, I think nearly every girl in our class (co-ed) did a mental double-take when this young guy walks in. Did overhear a quiet comment or two. lol

He was a cool guy. Was nice to have one around that really wasn't that far ahead of us in age. Was funny that everyone knew at some point that he and the girl's soccer coach were seeing each other. No idea if they stayed together or not, but he eventually became principal of another school many years later. Wonder what he looks like in his 50s now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I read recently that those born from the late 70s till the early 80s are now being called Xennials, described as those who lived a tech free childhood but were still young to catch it when it took off, not sure if that's an official thing though?
Please, no, I refuse to be labeled as such. lol
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #374
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I hate feeling old.
Didn't you turn 20 only last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Really? The well over 5-year-old thread about turning 30 morphed into sexy teachers and boob jobs? lol This place is so... special.

Needs more from the other perspective though. I really only ever had one teacher who I'd consider good looking like that, my high school gym teacher. Young enough he was obviously fresh (or still quite newly) out of college. That first day freshman year when we were waiting in the gym for the teacher to show up, I think nearly every girl in our class (co-ed) did a mental double-take when this young guy walks in. Did overhear a quiet comment or two. lol

He was a cool guy. Was nice to have one around that really wasn't that far ahead of us in age. Was funny that everyone knew at some point that he and the girl's soccer coach were seeing each other. No idea if they stayed together or not, but he eventually became principal of another school many years later. Wonder what he looks like in his 50s now...

Please, no, I refuse to be labeled as such. lol
Of course. This is a CyberCubed thread. Any thread that has strong participation by CyberCubed and Leo656 will eventually turn into that or something similar . And let's face it, being a CC thread he doesn't mind if we go on a tangent or two. He likes his threads to have activity. So no one can come in and accuse me or Leo of derailing a thread this time since it's a Cubed thread, meaning anything goes pretty much

In 9th grade we had a male gym teacher who was like 27 and there was a girl in my class who liked him. I don't think the other girls cared, though.

As for female teachers, I only had a couple who were considered hot by the male students. The one I mentioned in HS and the other one I mentioned who didn't know what the GameCube was. She was my English teacher from 5th to 8th grade and liked me for being her best student for the most part bu I never liked her much or saw what was so "hot" about her. I guess because I was too young to care about women in their 20s yet or something, I dunno.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:41 PM   #375
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Didn't you turn 20 only last year?
I turned twenty-one.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:04 PM   #376
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

God, slow down on the aging there, grandma.

I think I found a newer pic of the gym teacher. Face looks about right for an aged version of him, along with salt and pepper hair and glasses now. If it is him, didn't turn out too bad for this age. Had grabbed a yearbook to check on the spelling of his last name and god he looks like such a baby in the yearbook photo now, being probably 15 years (give or take) younger than I am today. Today I'd have just thought "cute kid." NOW I feel old. lol
Old 09-12-2019, 01:10 PM   #377
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I turned twenty-one.
Point still stands

Around 22 time will speed up for you and you'll suddenly find yourself turning 25. Then it will speed up again and you'll be 28 and close to 29 in no time just like me.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:14 PM   #378
CyberCubed
Overlord

The weird feeling when half your life is over, especially your prime. I mean sure when you're 50 you can have like 30 years or more life left if you're lucky, but between 50-80...you know there's nothing left to look forward to.

So it's sad in a way. The prime years of your life are probably somewhere between 21-35 or so, and if you waste those, that's it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:48 PM   #379
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I dunno... We may not get all the things in life that we had hoped for, or when we want it, but I suppose if you're lucky to get to live it out, and not kick the bucket too young, it isn't really entirely wasted. There's still plenty to do and strive for after 35. Just because you aren't classified as a "young adult" by society anymore doesn't mean many people aren't still lucky enough to be quite youthful still.

Shouldn't waste too much of life fearing the future only to miss out on how young/youthful you still were up until you were finally actually legit old.

The only real difference in me at 40 than when I was 30 is a little more betrayal of my natural hair color than there was ten years ago. (Which... could be easily remedied if I eventually decide enough is enough, but I'm resistant to getting stuck in something like that that actually requires upkeep and doing something more to my hair than shampooing it.)
Old 09-12-2019, 10:44 PM   #380
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I dunno... We may not get all the things in life that we had hoped for, or when we want it, but I suppose if you're lucky to get to live it out, and not kick the bucket too young, it isn't really entirely wasted. There's still plenty to do and strive for after 35. Just because you aren't classified as a "young adult" by society anymore doesn't mean many people aren't still lucky enough to be quite youthful still.

Shouldn't waste too much of life fearing the future only to miss out on how young/youthful you still were up until you were finally actually legit old.

The only real difference in me at 40 than when I was 30 is a little more betrayal of my natural hair color than there was ten years ago. (Which... could be easily remedied if I eventually decide enough is enough, but I'm resistant to getting stuck in something like that that actually requires upkeep and doing something more to my hair than shampooing it.)

I second all of this. ^ Though, to be honest, I dont really care that much about hair color changing, since mine seems to mostly be doing the Rogue bit, which could be cool, eventually. It's a bit like Hydra agents, tbough- getvrid of one, and two more take its place....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercubed the timemaster, cybercubed thinks deep, cybercucked, same old song and dance, sjw is the new 30