The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 01-29-2018, 02:29 PM   #21
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
I could put my vote in for Ann Hathaway. Yes she is on the oldish side,but she could pull off April rather well. She has broken free from her ingenu roles but still has a cute and sassy presence.

Jennifer Lorance isn’t that great an actress, though a better actress then Megan Fox to be sure. After all the one thing Lorance really has over Fox is an Oscar for best actress. So she could actually pull off an interesting April.

Jena Malone on the other hand could be a rather feisty version of April.

As for Casey I would say Chris Pratt or Sam Claflin could work

Chris Pratt is on the oldish side yes, but he has all the charm for Casey Jones

Sam Claflin is a British actor, but he does pull off an Amerian styled voice very well. And he does play characters that do have a sly charm to them, such as Finnick O’Dare in Hunger Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'm on board with Hathaway as April.

Who's Jasika?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
I agree. I have always liked the idea of Amy Adams in this part. I'd even consider Bryce Dallas Howard, as well. Personally, I'm not interested in an April or Casey who's younger than their early 30s.

Regardless of age, I don't want another glamour model, another actress cast to just look pretty in slow motion. That sorta casting is outdated and needs to be buried forever. It's a movie, not a swimsuit cover. I want someone who feels real and definitively owns the role in strong, intelligent, natural way. That's what the part needs.

So far, Judith Hoag has been my favorite on screen April. She was beautiful in a natural way with a down to earth personality. I could see her having a beer at the end of the day. Not in a "woo! party" sort of way, but a sit on a coach and chill after work way.
I'd be down for either Amy or Anne. Chris Pratt? YES, please!! I would not mind Hemsworth, either, if he could do a decent Brooklyn accent. And maybe darker hair.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote