The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 09-25-2019, 06:53 PM   #41
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Ooh that was unexpected in my opinion, I mean at least the 2012 series got what?Three seasons before moving it to that deadly channel? Korra series got it worse though, fandom had to watch all its episodes online during its third season I believe. Having the series get a third season is a no though, I couldn't care either way. I just want a good conclusion for the characters, Leo stepping into his leadership role in season two. I just write this series as a failed experiment and move onto the next version. Hopefully they learned from past mistakes.
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 11:01 PM   #42
Damo
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Ooh that was unexpected in my opinion, I mean at least the 2012 series got what?Three seasons before moving it to that deadly channel? Korra series got it worse though, fandom had to watch all its episodes online during its third season I believe. Having the series get a third season is a no though, I couldn't care either way. I just want a good conclusion for the characters, Leo stepping into his leadership role in season two. I just write this series as a failed experiment and move onto the next version. Hopefully they learned from past mistakes.
The only source for the "It's moving to NickToons" info has walked back the claim, saying it was just a mistake from a place that posts TV schedules.

Really, this is one of those times where a Mod might want to make an edit to the thread title (along the lines of "Updated: Nevermind, false alarm").

Luckily I was skeptical, so didn't get my hopes up.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 07:49 AM   #43
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

"Flushed but Never Forgotten" (premiering 10:30pm eastern Nicktoons tonight 10/12) is repeating 9:30am Sunday (tomorrow 10/13) on the regular Nick channel. Go figure. (Previously listed as the next ep, but changed to this one this morning.)

So now, since a repeat does air on reg Nick, that makes the believed "move" to Nicktoons a bit questionable and the random late hour even weirder? (Yeah, forget any darkness being the reason. lol)

And yet the normal day, time and channel slot this morning is, naturally, a Spongebob repeat.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-12-2019 at 07:55 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote